• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I have a question that i asked a while, but nobody answered.

Will we face the elite 4 or will it be like a tournament like in the anime.
    please and thank you

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    I've been lurking here for a bit, and I'm glad to see that you're back, Captain Arcane. This is by far the most ambitious fan game I've ever seen, the scope of it is absolutely insane, and I eagerly await its completion, as long as that will take!

I feel a little ridiculous making suggestions, seeing as you've already got so many great ideas in place, and this is my first post here and all, but I've had an idea for the Pokemon games that I think could be very useful, particularly in your game, with how amazingly huge the maps are. I'd love to see a sort of roost system(having nothing to do with the actual move roost) implemented, where, instead of only being able to fly to the Pokemon centers in the cities and towns, you could set up a specific point, or a "roost" for your Pokemon to fly to, perhaps into the middle of a forest or route. I mean, it can be annoying enough to constantly have to retrace your steps to get to a specific point in the normal Pokemon games, even when you've flown to the nearest town/city, so I can only imagine how much of a hassle it'd be in this game.

But hey, who knows, you might already have something like this implemented! Maybe that's what those weird trees in the route 3 map are for, hmmm... Anyways, I'd just like to have more options for where I can fly to, to get closer to a specific point with less time spent on running monotonously through a route I've already gone through.

The game truly does look great, and every bit of news that's released just leaves me more impressed - keep it up, and good luck!

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Thank you and I also want to thank C.A and his team for put so much time and effort into this amazing game.

Atomic Reactor

Oh and RhymesWithEmpty, that is a really sweet idea.
    I completely agree with you too. I hope he implements it ^_^

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Oh yeah I have another question, will we be able to use the the devices like pokenav, poketch,or pokegear,or will it be a combination of all three?:

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 11, 2011
    Heh, glad people like the idea! Now to send it in to Nintendo :P

The camping sites might work, although depending on how far and few between they are(and they don't seem like they'll exactly be all over the place), they might not be as much of a help. With being able to set up 'roots,' or whatever you want to call them, yourself, you'd be able to get as close to a specific point as possible, it'd be much more convenient. Then again, I don't know if that method would even be possible to incorporate. Special trees/locations scattered throughout the routes, perhaps a bit more frequently than camping sites, seems like a good idea. Although then I don't know how you'd pick which specific tree you wanted to go to, hmmm. Well, I'm sure there's a way to work it out. Really, I'll just be happy to see this idea implemented in any way at all :)

joeloa

booklover88
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    At the beginning of the route there is a tree missing part of it's top.
    At the top of the route there is a small clearing that has three little unacssesable alcoves around it. Why?
    There is also a little cave on the hill, also unacssesable. Again, Why?
    Also, Where is the white rock?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    but with it aniemea style it's much more of a fun challenge plus it will fit the online factor

and i have a queston will(in the aniemea style eliete 4) you(C.A) let others playing the game join then you randomly fight them,or will they be npc's.

I actually prefer game style at this point :(

~Mooshykris

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Okay, it seems like that secret entrance at the top of route 3 in the tree area is gaining some interest. I won't say what it exactly leds to, but its not Fiore.

Also, the elite four will be a tournament style, it will even feature the changing field types which will give stat bonuses to its corresponding Pokémon type. But, the 4 original elites will still be in the Elite 4, in numerical, and occuring order, and Lance will still be the Champion who you will have to face at the end. If you are playing offline, you will obviously be facing NPC's, but if you play online, you can face actual real people, and prove your Pokémon battling skill to the world. So, this synchronizes both aspects of the anime and the game. So Mooshykris, this style should appeal to your liking becuase you will still be facing the 4 elites, adn Lance, but while deeming yourself a worthy apponent along the way. Unlike the games, where it was usually a easy battle to win, this will actually test your skill with battling to the MAX. And by max, I mean it, if your not good at battling, you'd better improve, or you can forget about winning the championship. Also, people who do win on the online mode, will be comemorated for their achievement, so if any of you happen to win it, expect to get a lot of attention.

Also, for those of you who's questions haven't been asnwered, I'd advise you to just be patient until the update, because the reason why it seems as if I'm not answering some of your questions is becuase I want to keep it a surprise. *laughs maniacly*

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Hmmmm I'd have to see to know. I'd probably be a major offline player mainly anyway.

~Mooshykris

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • If there is online battling, does that mean that there is only ONE of every uber (groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, mewtwo, ect) legendary. What about the non-uber legendaries (the regis, legenday birds, cresselia, ect), will there be only one of them, or more than one. Or will legendaries be banned from online gaming?

Years
  • Wow this game is more popular than ever!
    It's great that you all of questions, but CA is working you know? He doesn't have time to answer them all right away.
    I don't mean that in a rude way, but I'm just saying would you like someone hounding over you and asking you questions all the time?

Decibel

TEH SQUIRTLE!
    Years
  • If there is online battling, does that mean that there is only ONE of every uber (groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, mewtwo, ect) legendary. What about the non-uber legendaries (the regis, legenday birds, cresselia, ect), will there be only one of them, or more than one. Or will legendaries be banned from online gaming?

I would think that most of the legendaries won't be banned from online, but the REALLY uber ones - eg. Arceus - probably will. Also, why would there be only one of each legendary? There would be some major balance issues in the online battles if that was the case.

Pika Storm

learning to script
    Years
  • I would think that most of the legendaries won't be banned from online, but the REALLY uber ones - eg. Arceus - probably will. Also, why would there be only one of each legendary? There would be some major balance issues in the online battles if that was the case.

What I meant was kind of like how in the battle frontere, how the regi's, the legendary birds, and the legendary dogs were allwed to be entered. But then pokemon like mewtwo, Lugia, Groudon, Celebi, ect.. were not allowed to be entered in anything because they are too strong, and usually are not allowed to enter when linked to friends. Then what I meant about one of every legendary applied mostly to the Regi's: They can be caught in hoen, in Fiore, possibly in shinou (platinum), somewhere in kanto (lucario and the legend of Mew), and how the battle piramid dude has the three regi's also. If this holds true, there is 5 of each regi, and the player will be able to catch four of each one. The same thing is about the legendary birds: They can be caught in kanto, moltres can be caugh on island 1, they are also in the oran islands (pokemon the movie 2000), and if rumors are correct, then the legenday birds will be roaming Shinou in platinum. I hope this clarifies what I said

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back