• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon:The Power Of One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    [HotW 73#]Pokémon:The Power Of One!

Hack Name-Pokémon:The power of one
    BASE:
    Pokémon:The Power Of One!

CREATOR:ONYX79

Introduction
    Hello,My name is Onyx79 and I've decided to make a hack based on the 2nd pokemon movie:the power of one,this of curse won't be 100% accurate,so let's move to the story behind this hack.​

The Story
    Ding Dong,the final battle begins,it's you VS the kanto champion,you almost win,but his Dragonite knocks out you're last pokemon-pikachu!
    you're very angry about you're lose,you want to do this again,and became the kanto champion,but you can't.
    the day after you wake up at PALLET TOWN prof oak gives you the pokemon's you caught during your kanto journey and he tells you that there's a new challenge at the ORANGE ISLANDS,you're surfing into CINNABAR ISLAND and then goes to the ORANGE ISLANDS,you meet a girl could melody and a talking slowking,and she tells you about a criminal called Lawrence III and his evil plan,you are the chosen one and this time the world's destiny is in your hands!​

Features
    -D/P kyledove tiles
    -2 reigons:small time in KANTO and the main one THE ORANGE ISLANDS.
    -Some new amazing OW's!
    -5 Gym leaders-blaine at cinnabar island,and the other 4 at the orange islands,including the champion,drake!
    -this won't an 100% accurate,it will have a major diffrences!
    -main legenderis are:ZAPDOS MOLTRES ARTICUNO LUGIA and a secret one that you will to discover by yorself!
    -no starters,you'll get pokemon's durng the game
    -2 Evil teams:Team ROCKET and a new team called Team ELEMENT
    -Music & pokemon combined from gen 1,2 and 3!​

Pictures
    Spoiler:
    Videos
    none.

Credits
    Kyledove,Wesley FG & Alistair-the tiles
    blobs if boobs-for the D\P awesome rom base
    the tool creators
    Ash493-The awesome sprite inserter!
    Sprites by-Lawrence-took from pokeelite2000(ripped from d\p as the dragon tamer)
    team rocket-by SSJfuratman(ripped and revamped from pokemon yellow)
    Element grunt-took from Coronis
    HOJA MOJA-took from whack a hack,at pako master's section
    Serg!o-Some battle & OW sprites from pokemon naranja​

Full hack progress=9%​

Awards:
    Pokecommunity:hack of the week No. 73

NEED HELP AT:scripting,mapping,tile insering,battle spriting,title screen changing,world map editing.

Downloads:
    Alpha 1.0:length:full Kanto until Hamlin Island(the first island)

Last edited:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    Here are some information about this game exclusive charecters:
    1.Lawrence III "The main villain"!
    Lawrence is the leader of team Element,a new evil team that commits crimes at the ORANGE ISLANDS,they're main plan is to collect all of the birds to summon the gurdian of the sea-LUGIA!
    Lawrence calls himself a "pokemon collector",and uses his air ship and his grunts to control the ORANGE ISLANDS!
    movie picture:

battle sprite

2.Rico:
    Rico is the new leader of team rocket,he is giovanni's younger brother,when giovanni said that he will dissabend team rocket,he laid and he only went underground,for some bigger plans,meanwhile rico leads team rocket,while giovani gives him commands from an unknown areas.unlike giovani that uses mainley poison & ground pokemons rico prefers a fire type pokemon's,he works in the KANTO areas but he gets instersted about the ORANGE ISLANDS because of LUGIA.
    3.Melody:
    Melody is a girl that helps you during your journey at the ORANGE ISLANDS,she knows almost everything about Lawrence and his evil plans,she's not a much skilled as a trainer,but however she's very smart
    movie picture:

4.Jesse & James:
    Yes,you'll never get rid of them,after you beat team rocket at kanto and then you think that you finally got rid off all of them,you meat this duo,and as usual problems starts!they prefer a poison pokemon's so get ready to deal with them!
    battle sprite

5.Team Element grunts:
    They are the trouble makers of the ORANGE ISLANDS,there leader is Lawrence,not much is known about them,but they are extremly tough and vicious,they'll do everthing that lawrence tells them to,they use a mixture of pokemon types according to the elements,so get ready because this is much way harder then TEAM ROCKET!
    battle sprite

6.The HOJA MOJAS:
    They are the residents of the ORANGE ISLANDS,they are not very smart,but however they are very crazy.they live in jungles and in some other places without any tourist or normal people.they can attack you anytime in the game so get ready!,they prefer a grass pokemon's.
    movie picture:

battle sprite

Last edited:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    yess? -___________-
    nah the other thread had a lot of spam so I think this has less spam.
    also that stupid feraligator said that he inserted tiles but he didn't,that's why I couldn't do anything with the hack today!
    I kicked him out of this hack!!!!!!!
    anyway tommorow I will continue the hack for good,and also I need a tile inserter!!!!!!!

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    You are not giving any credits to Coronis for the Element Grunts. That sprite is Team Rocket Neo Occa, which, by the way, is not for public use.

Ghu55

Pokemon Torzach Supporter
    Years
    Looks good but in the third to last screen the building with the blue roof looks too flat and out of perspective.

.Seth

.explorer.
    Years
    1. Post with better grammar. It's hard to understand like it is now.
    2. I suggest you improve your mapping, as it rather stinks right now. I can't offer any real criticism for that, unless you show me some of the maps.
    3. It's not that hard to sprite a tile. I'll admit it's hard at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    1. Post with better grammar. It's hard to understand like it is now.
    2. I suggest you improve your mapping, as it rather stinks right now. I can't offer any real criticism for that, unless you show me some of the maps.
    3. It's not that hard to sprite a tile. I'll admit it's hard at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy.
    1.I'm not an american or britian that's why my english sucks
    2.this is my first hack,and expect the trainer sprites that were inserted by ash493 I do evrything alone(it's not my problem that people can't move they're fat asses and help me)
    3.and about the tiles,I know the way to insert them,I just can't get the colors right that's all
    also I'm having some hard time with scripts that allways deleting themself,or giving themselfs new commands without my premission!

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!
    Alpha 1.0 realesed!
    length:full kanto until hamlin island(the first island of the game)
    I hope you enjoy the alpha and if you find problems,please tell me!
    also don't look at the world map,it freezes the game and I don't know how to fix that....

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Okay so what to say.
    Suggestions
    - Maybe the first pokemon should've been Pikachu. Never mind this is cool like it's now.
    - Some person should give ya some items like Potions at the start not only Great Balls. I know there's plenty of possibilities on Cinnabar Isle but still it could come in handy :)
    - Ash's pokemons should be having better movesets... for example Bulbasaur who's having only attack move in Razor Leaf and Pikachu should be having Thunder or Thundershock :) Also Charizard with only Flamethrower from fire type attacks isn't very good :D I had to beat crap outta Blaine to have good Fire type move xD And go through Poke Mansion to find Solarbeam and Blizzard :D So I think for those who wouldn't wanna pass through this should be the movesets edited :)
    - Ya also should put Revives into Cinnabar Isle's mart

Bugs
    - Well the Rocket grunts did disappear after ya talk with 'em but when ya re-enter the building they'll reappear.
    - On the ground patch on the Isle where the ship takes me is sometimes appearing OW sprite of the player with 0 offset I guess because when ya talk to it the game will freeze
    - Eh one of the trainers in Underground Path has... um Missingno :D :D

So overally I'd say this is pretty good hack but still I miss the movie parts :/

I apologize for the double post

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    well,first I want to say thanks to the people that played the beta,and about the things you said:
    ash493-
    your suggestions sounds good,I'll use some of them (=
    the problem with the reappering grunts,I'll try to fix that,hope I will be able too...
    when you see your charecters at the ground patch,well I don't know how to fix that,because I can't see this person on a-map so it's kinda wierd bug....
    and the trainer with missingo-I can fix that in a second with a-trainer
    and yeah there are no movie parts....
    well that's because that they didn't had so much action on the movie,I mean the game will feature things like the hoja mojas,and when lawrence kidnapes you to his ship,and some talkings with melody and slowking,but the movie had some things that are not really should be at the game...
    lucario2k9-I took only the hoja moja sprite from whack a hack,I gave credits to the sprite makers....
    time master-they are too high leveld because you get a team with pikachu charizard bulbasaur and squirtle so the trainers need to be strong...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    The trainer's pokemon are too high leveled and need to be lowered.
    Not really. When ya train hard then they won't be giving ya trouble :)

@Onyx : Yeah that person is sure weird... I don't know what the hell is he doing there :D And thanks for taking my suggestions. By the way did ya use flags on grunts? If not then that could be reason why they're reappearing

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    Not really. When ya train hard then they won't be giving ya trouble :)

@Onyx : Yeah that person is sure weird... I don't know what the hell is he doing there :D And thanks for taking my suggestions. By the way did ya use flags on grunts? If not then that could be reason why they're reappearing
    yes they have the flag number on person ID,I've allready checked that....
    and the wierd person....well I can't see him at a-map,and that's extremley wierd...
    anyway I gave to vince 27 the rom to insert some tiles so I'll do nothing until he will send me the rom

Years
    Okay I played you game. Its pretty good. But I found some bugs/glitches/other annoying things. I played up to near the end of where I was ment to but than ROM crashed. (In pic 13 Dont keep walking and go into pokemart..(thats why ROM crashed)) Anyway here my list of bugs/glitches/other annoying things.

Spoiler:

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
    Hey bradiz13 thanks for the bugs'this is how I'll deal with them:
    1.grammer-well,I'm not an american or britian,so I can't really deal with it....
    2.the door,well I put it like this because before it had the door animation so when I got out it messed up the house....
    3.OK I'll fix that
    4.you're not supposed to go in there,the door is looked,I wanted to put a singpost that will say it,but however it screwes the rocket grunt script that guarding there.
    5.that will be fixed..
    6.that will be fixed
    7.grammer again.... -____-
    8.fthat will be fixed
    9.will be fixed
    10.grammer -______-
    11.will be fixed...
    12.I'll try to fix that...

thank you very much for finding those glitches (=

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back