• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Theta Quartz Special Demo [Open World]

Which Feature is more good?

• Open World

Votes: 74 65.5%
  • Jobs

Votes: 22 19.5%
  • PokéRide

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Health

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    this is an awesome fan game really liked how it opened up. Thank you so much for making it.

SomethingTyler

SomethingTyler
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 1, 2023
    Just tried this out, it's amazing! Been looking for some fangames to actually dig deep into, and I think I just found it!

Braze

TQ Supremacy
    Years
  • Now using Luka S.J's Intro Scene, All credits belong to him for the original script.

Edit: The Song ain't gonna stay there, It's temporary.

Braze

TQ Supremacy
    Years
  • Friend, I'll give you some advice.

If you want your game to look quite promising and ambitious and not a mediocre game made without profit.

Don't use RPG Maker. Better use Unity with the IIcolour Spectrum Pokemon Unity framework that I will leave in a link:
    https://github.com/PokemonUnity/PokemonUnity

I want people to make use of that framework to make Pokemon fangames in Unity and take advantage of all that potential.

Well, thank you for telling me that, I'll look into it.
    But this game has already come a far way in Scripting and all that plus I never really tried Unity and don't know how it works.

Thank You tho (:

Back