• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Time Traveler's [Rated PG14 OOC/SU Thread]

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Wooo hopefully it gets accepted soon because im bored and none of my RP's seem to stay alive...

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
    Years
  • Name: Jay Jason Stelar

Nickname: None, just Jay.

Child Of: Burgh

Appearance: https://fc00.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/090/e/d/Pkmn_Trainer_Andrew_by_orohnpokemon.jpg

Personality: Jay have a Hardy personnality. He's brave, but he may be very agitated and stubborn sometimes, just like a hardy person. Loves to sleep so he is lazy sometimes too. Don't like to let his rivals win neither to be disturbed in sleep, what does he really likes is peace, he likes to help people too and he is glad about his power, he doesn't like to give up.

History: Jay has a dream. He wants to become a powerful trainer and to be a Elite Four or a Gym Leader like he's Dad, he's favourite legendary. It is is Celebi. Jay's Heracross has been given by his Dad (Burgh). His mother lives in Sinnoh because all of she's family is from Sinnoh, but Jay never visited Sinnoh. He lives to in Castelia City, Unova with his Dad,with his 2 brothers and sister. Before Jay got into the past, he asked permission of his Dad to investigate Pinwheel Forest, but of course he said no, but in the end, Jay won. But in midnight all gym leaders child has gone in Pinwheel Forest. And then a green light appeared...and the adventure begins... (he was very surprised to see Celebi in Pinwheel forest)

Pokemon:

Species: Heracross

Nickname: Cross.

Personality: He likes to train his attacks and defense power skills, he likes to battle. But what does he really likes is to make friends he's docile type.

Moves: Close combat, Brick Break, Megahorn, Horn attack, Counter and Leer.

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • @ Starforce: Ur History and Personality if really short, plus if you can't post a picture then please write atleast a Paragraph of how he looks. :) So for now you are Pending, but once you fix those problems u can be accepted. :)

Starforce23

Ultimate Trainer Red
    Years
  • shinysweety- are you sure my history is short? i've post the picture and now my personality are a little longer, but are you sure that my history is short?

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • @ Starforce: Well, you'r appearance is good now. But you'r Personality and History is still short, but the History is as long as it needs to be but the personality isn't. So just add like another one line to the Personality and u will be accepted. :)

EDIT: Whoops, just noticed that everything is long enough. ^^ Starforce u are accepted! :3

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    finished my su sorry I've been so busy lately. Almost my birthday and I have really important tests coming up in two weeks

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    no problem, I had the time to today, just got so much going on right now

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
    Years
  • Sorry its been for some while now but i was badly sick and couldn't even go to school. Its today that i'm feeling a bit better and here is my SU.

Name: Childerson Romas

Nickname: Chil

Child of: Chili

Appearance: Chil is an average size boy,with light brown skin, not too tall but also not too short. He has short, red, straight hair that drops in front of his left red eyes. He has a small ears and nose along with his small mouth. Childerson wears a short blue jeans that reach down to his knees and a red coloured long sleeve which has fire designs all over. There is also a blue belt that has 6 slots which Chil uses to place his pokeballs in. The long sleeve is covered by a rather medium sized white jacket that has pockets on both sides. Chil also keeps a red ,skull design headphone around his neck which he really likes. He wears a gold ring which was given to him by his mother. He also wears a red and white addidas snickers.

Personality: Childerson is a rather timid and calm person. He won't get mixed up in a fight with no one for whatsoever. And he also won't stop a fight if he sees one. He has a quiet nature and not much comes out of his mouth. He is kind and honest though, but not very reliable. Chil though really sees everyone as a mere child. He doesn't believe in adult having more priority than a child or teenager. He tends to not get mixed up with anyone and doesn't seem to need anyone apart himself.

In his spare time he likely past his time with scorch and train him. Chil also won't just go and accept any challenge from a trainer. He will see if the challenge is nessasary or not and he will also think of the outcomes and benefit in it.

History: Childerson was raised by his mother in Sinnoh. His father, Chili, stayed in Unova to continue his work as a gym leader. Knowning that he has a child in Sinnoh, Chili tends to go and vis4t every now and then bringing him gifts and presents. Childerson doesn't understand why his mother, Jena, doesnt go and live in Unova with Chili, all he knows is that his mother stays in Unova to keep him away from his father.

One day, as Chili came to visit, Childerson decided to go out in Eterna forest to sit and relax. He stayed there up until late in the afternoon and then decided to go back home in Flora town. On returning home, Chil was attacked by a wild bidoof. He tried to outrun it but it was too fast. Then when Chil thought it was all over, a wild chimchar jumped in and tackled the bidoof head on. Chil gave a sign of relief. He was amazed by the two pokemon's strength. The bidoof stood back up on his foot and ran towards the chimchar. "EMBER CHIMCHAR!!!" called out a loud voice from behind. Instantly the chimchar released a stream of fire towards the bidoof burning him down. "Ar you ok, Childerson?" asked a most familiar voice. Chil turned back, and hn great susprise it was his father. They returned home and Chil started telling his mother about the amazing battle the chimchar did,not even notice that he was injured too. Chili then decided to give his son the chimchar. Chil was eventually happy and decided to go with his father back in Unova to start his pokemon journey.

Pokemon: Monferno

Species: fighting/fire

Nickname: Scorch

Personality: Scorch has a rather weird personality. There are people which he likes and also those he doesn't like. He is not timid though. He won't hesitate to fight a wild pokemon and he is also very loyal towards his master.

Moves: Flame wheel, Flame charge, Fire punch, taunt, leer, strength

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
    Years
  • IT is NOT dead! I am still here!

Oh, ok. I was just asking because i haven't seen anyone posting neither in the 00C or IC thread. Thanks for informing me :D

IT is NOT dead! I am still here!

Oh, ok. I was just asking because i haven't seen anyone posting neither in the 00C or IC thread. Thanks for informing me :D. Guess everyone's busy for some couple of days and weeks

Last edited:
    Back