• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Toddler’s Playground v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Rio has just finished dismatling her dummie, and now has reprogrammed it. She get's it to do whatever she wants. It's kinda annoying.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    What will your toddler go trick-or-treating as? (If your toddler doesn't trick-or-treat, just say what it would dress up as if it did)

The fun to be had, dressing as... The greatest thing ever, Dr. Octogonapus!

Errmm... Well, halloween is upon us, so I thought a mini contest, Ghost Stories in the Social Group. A simple vote thing again:

Should we have Ghost Stories on Halloween?

Circuit

Years
    At TP, yes.
    Anyway, yes.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Why not? Not like I'm participating, I'm bad at writing stories....

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years

I think we should. My vote is yes.

I don't even need to write out a story, as the one in my signature suits the theme perfectly.

Circuit

Years
    I've done it. Hope it's not too original.

The Nightmare

It was the night before Halloween, and Sampphire Frimn was staring out of his window, bored. He wore a green top, with blue jeans, and white trainers. His hair was brown and his eyes were blue. Across the road from his house, was an abandoned shack, it had been empty for years. There was a story about this shack that anyone who dared enter it, disappeared. Sam didn't believe the stories. It wasn't raining, and his mother would be home late, so he decided to take a look at it. Not the usual story you come across, since the entrants are usually in groups, and they plan beforehand. But this would be far worse, something even more terrible than the Bogeyman. Sam crossed the black asphalt road, towards the wooden shack. He unlocked the padlock with a tug on it. The door swung open. It had an eerie feeling to it. There was one door right across from him. It creaked open slowly. There was a chair. As Sam entered, he noticed nothing else. He saw nothing else in the room. He sat in the chair, feeling slightly cocky. The door slammed shut. Sam ran over to it and tried to open it, but to no avail. He went over and cautiously sat in the chair. Then, a shadowy figure appeared in front of him. The shack went black and an ear-piecing scream came from within…

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, make them kinda toddler related, but it isn't too much Pokemon related (they won't be as good!)

PS: Name Change!

Circuit

Years
    Nice name. Can I still call you Marx?

I'll redo my story, and Rio helped with the extra end bit.

The Nightmare

It was the night before Halloween, and Sampphire Frimn was staring out of his window, bored. He wore a green top, with blue jeans, and white trainers. His hair was brown and his eyes were blue. Across the road from his house, was an abandoned shack, it had been empty for years. There was a story about this shack that anyone who dared enter it, disappeared. Sam didn't believe the stories. It wasn't raining, and his mother would be home late, so he decided to take a look at it. Not the usual story you come across, since the entrants are usually in groups, and they plan beforehand. But this would be far worse, something even more terrible than the Bogeyman. Sam crossed the black asphalt road, towards the wooden shack. He unlocked the padlock with a tug on it. The door swung open. It had an eerie feeling to it. There was one door right across from him. It creaked open slowly. There was a chair. As Sam entered, he noticed nothing else. He saw nothing else in the room. He sat in the chair, feeling slightly cocky. The door slammed shut. Sam ran over to it and tried to open it, but to no avail. Feeling like he had no choice, he went over and cautiously sat in the chair. Then, a shadowy figure appeared in front of him. The shack went black and an ear-piecing scream came from within…

Thirteen years later (this was Sam's age) he was found, tortured and left completely mad in the dessert. He never recovered and died soon after he was found.​

That hut was actually exists. Down the road from me and Rio there is a shack, just like the one I described. They say people go missing if you sit in the chair on Halloween's eve.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Call me what you want, but do not post your story here. Post it closer to the time, when I make the Ghost Stories thread in the Social Group!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back