• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Twilight Illusion (BETA 1 RELEASED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Uh-oh!
    Bad news: ROM crashed! Good we had a backup, except we lost a few trainer battles. Man, that was close...

Good news: Release is on Saturday! So, don't be too late to miss all of your luvvy-duvvey comments! Muhahaha!

~ Rock On! ~

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wow that sounds cool!!
    And the D/P pokemon look fantastic!
    Keep it up..........

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    I noticed you used the Dialga sprite edit, I made some time ago...

Well that looks pretty awesome, did you replace Exploud? Cause that's what it sounded like.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    hey its oct 6 now so where's the beta
    You have to know that you're place isn't the only place in the world. Twilight Darkrai's Mexican, and other timezones could be that it's around morning (like how it is here) and we don't "auto-type" right when it hits 12:01 AM.

Anyways, thanks for the support, and I'm glad to see everyone excited for the Beta!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    I noticed you used the Dialga sprite edit, I made some time ago...

Well that looks pretty awesome, did you replace Exploud? Cause that's what it sounded like.

thanks, For all your comments I'll post it at 8 pm cuase I have to go from 12 to 7 pm(mexico time) since I have to go to japanese class, so please stay tuned.

@Cartman: thanks for your comment, but I didn't used your sprite, I used the original from D/P :P

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    And sorry for double post but, could anyone make a banner please? Thanks n_n

Last edited:

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    No, you did use an edit I made, here is what the Actual Dialga sprite is:
    Pokémon Twilight Illusion (BETA 1 RELEASED)

Here's the edit I did some time ago:
    Pokémon Twilight Illusion (BETA 1 RELEASED)

Here is a video of Diamond and Pearl with Dialga's Actual Sprite:
    Spoiler:

I don't care if you use it :D

Okay so the beta is going to be released Today?

Last edited:

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    SerenadeDS, Esmas, and *~*TwiLiTeDaRkRai*~* are releasing the Beta tonight! So be prepared..

And a note to everyone, this is only a Beta, so you guy should know what to see. *coughbugzcough* :D

Haha, we tried to take out as many bugs as possible, but if you see one, don't be suprized.

Well, wait till tonight and Happy Emulating Everyone! ;)

El Diabeetus

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Sweet, I can't wait! This is gonna be good. :D

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    NEWS!

PRE - BETA RELEASE

Yes dudes I've released the Pre- Beta it is not the complete BETA it will be released in October 13 at 5:00 pm Mexico City Time.

So enjoy it! It is on the first page!

See ya and report me all glitches and bugs please!

*~*TwiLiTeDaRkRai*~*

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    There you go people! The Pre-Beta is out!! Enjoy! Report anything wrong to *~*TwiLiTeDaRkRai*~*, SerenadeDS, or Esmas!

Enjoy Everyone!! :D

Years
    Where is it supposed to end?
    Well I didn't think that it was supposed to go past Flora Town, So I'll only post the bugs I found up to it. And I'm not mentioning the signposts saying the wrong thing. I'm sure you'll fix it before beta 1.
    • It still mentions Bulbasaur when you pick chikorita
    • Lapras floats above water
    • Truck problem
    • Movement permissions problem where sign used to be in second town(top right corner.
    • Old man script in Flora Town. I'm fixing it now.(Do you want me to do it for the new movements?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back