• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[In Progress] Pokémon Uakitite

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Uakitite Logo.png

LINK WILL BE BACK ONCE 2.0.0 IS READY

Story
Welcome to the Fervor Region, a region up in the north that has been in crisis for a couple years due to the events of a group of criminals releasing a chaotic substance across the entire region, essentially trapping everyone within out of fear it'll spread. Our protagonist and their friend are stuck at their relatives' place because of this, and are just trying to enjoy life even with a fractured league. However, a chance encounter are going to expand these children's understanding of the world... and perhaps another.

Features
Spoiler:

Screenshots
Spoiler:

Important Note
Due to implementations of new systems during new updates, save files have the chance to not work for future updates. I will try to make sure that whenever a new one of these systems get introduced, it's with a lot of new content, but know that you'll need to reset save files at times.

Credits
Spoiler:

Changelog
Spoiler:

If you find any bugs while playing the game, please inform me! I'm one person with some bad testing skills, so I'm absolutely going to miss things.​

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen yesterday
hello, I started the game yesterday, it is very beautiful the graphics are super cool, however I can't find my way and know what to do, I have access to route 1, I I've had my first fights, but I don't know what I can do next, I'm stuck and I can't move forward whatever path I take, can you tell me what I should do, thank you in advance

Years
  • Age 27
  • Online now
how i get the starter in the lab i tried to inatract with the pokeballs but the text saying they are empty and i tried to explore any aviable place in the city but i cant get a starter

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
hello, I started the game yesterday, it is very beautiful the graphics are super cool, however I can't find my way and know what to do, I have access to route 1, I I've had my first fights, but I don't know what I can do next, I'm stuck and I can't move forward whatever path I take, can you tell me what I should do, thank you in advance
When you say "first fights", what specifically do you mean? Do you mean:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
how i get the starter in the lab i tried to inatract with the pokeballs but the text saying they are empty and i tried to explore any aviable place in the city but i cant get a starter
While that's not particularly helpful for telling me where exactly in the game you are right now, all of the possible points in the game you're either at one of two places.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Online now
While that's not particularly helpful for telling me where exactly in the game you are right now, all of the possible points in the game you're either at one of two places.

Spoiler:
where is the scientist who saying the starters are missing i didnt found him

Days
  • Seen yesterday
When you say "first fights", what specifically do you mean? Do you mean:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
I did all the quests you're talking about but I'm going on route 1 and I don't know how to go, I'm blocked by a black map and I can't go left so I don't know what to do next have access to route 1

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I did all the quests you're talking about but I'm going on route 1 and I don't know how to go, I'm blocked by a black map and I can't go left so I don't know what to do next have access to route 1
Can you (in a spoiler) give me a screenshot of where you're talking about?

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I need the cs cut to move forward
So your stuck because of Cut trees?
Spoiler:

I can't say for certain what your issue is though, so just wait till you have your computer and can show me a screenshot of where you are. A picture is worth a thousand words after all.

Days
  • Seen yesterday
So your stuck because of Cut trees?
Spoiler:

I can't say for certain what your issue is though, so just wait till you have your computer and can show me a screenshot of where you are. A picture is worth a thousand words after all.
I can't access the forest, I'm stuck on the two opposite roads, I have a quest with trees all over the city to complete

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I can't access the forest, I'm stuck on the two opposite roads, I have a quest with trees all over the city to complete
So I've realized what the issue is. At some point, most certainly late in the coding process (likely culprit are the side stairs), I was having trouble with the map connections. Yeah, so turns out all of the non-Rozele Forests ones are just missing. Releasing a patch immediately.
Spoiler:

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
You can now download the patched update which fixes the missing map connections.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Online now
i finaly reached route 1 but can you show me the right route or make the battles against the wild mantrees not mantadory i so far ecountred 3 of these but even running away from them not helping they seem even too op for the starters to beat meaning if i get captured i am getting whited out something must be done with it or the players are effctively softlocked

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
i finaly reached route 1 but can you show me the right route or make the battles against the wild mantrees not mantadory i so far ecountred 3 of these but even running away from them not helping they seem even too op for the starters to beat meaning if i get captured i am getting whited out something must be done with it or the players are effctively softlocked
The thing is that you're not supposed to battle the Mantrees. You're supposed to run away and not get caught by them. They're overleveled because they're way too strong for three little starter mons.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Online now
The thing is that you're not supposed to battle the Mantrees. You're supposed to run away and not get caught by them. They're overleveled because they're way too strong for three little starter mons.
is there a run key in the game controls i finaly manged to avoid the mantrees how i head back to the city after i met the old women getting through the dour resulting in me still in the forest

Last edited:
Back