• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[In Progress] Pokémon Uakitite

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
It's really just holding down your back key, but personally I'd just set your default movement to running in the Options menu.
now i need help with getting back to the city since i met somone but even after going through the rnterance i am im the forest

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
now i need help with getting back to the city since i met somone but even after going through the rnterance i am im the forest
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Spoiler:
is the demo ends when i choosing the starter i cant seem to open the main menu right after getting the starters based on the design and stats i checked based on ivs and nature i think reindrop is my favourite

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
is the demo ends when i choosing the starter i cant seem to open the main menu right after getting the starters based on the design and stats i checked based on ivs and nature i think reindrop is my favourite
Nope, you've still got a fair way to go. You'll know you hit the end by the "To be continued..." Also, explain what you mean by being unable to open the menu right after getting the starter? There's a bit more cutscene, yes, but afterwards when you get sent back home, it works fine for me.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Nope, you've still got a fair way to go. You'll know you hit the end by the "To be continued..." Also, explain what you mean by being unable to open the menu right after getting the starter? There's a bit more cutscene, yes, but afterwards when you get sent back home, it works fine for me.
i tried to press the buttom to open the screen but it didnt open up i chosen drymal along reindrop its seems the game can freeze when the starters are chosen

Last edited:

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
i tried to press the buttom to open the screen but it didnt open up i chosen drymal along reindrop its seems the game can freeze when the starters are chosen
I'm not getting that issue recreated. Are you able to walk around? Is it just trying to open the menu?

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
when its happening i cant walk or open the menu
Honestly, I'd suggest starting your game over and using the most recent version, just to see if this is a consistent issue or not. Because I'm just not seeing the issue you're presenting. Fortunately, since you're only right after properly picking your starter, it shouldn't take that long to get back, especially with the new speed up options.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
do the starters get secondry types and hidden abilties if so what are they i am intrested beacuse it can help in team building

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
do the starters get secondry types and hidden abilties if so what are they i am intrested beacuse it can help in team building
I don't particularily want to reveal things already, but I guess I can reveal some stuff in a random spoiler comment this time? Not gonna do this stuff much at all though, so don't expect me to reveal more info like this.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
how i can acsses the swears i cant seem to find the way there and i cant proceed in the electric surges quest

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
That's strange i tried to speak with any npc there and getting through any possible entrance but the text saying employees only
By the lab, not in the lab. What does the quest currently say you have to do?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
constant power surges quest also do i get a fakemon or offical pokemon from this quest now i am in the lab didnt fount where to head yet i chosen wreang as my starter so i might have defensive adavantage against this pokemon i did speak to the npc in the quest center so i know he isnt there

Last edited:

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
constant power surges quest also do i get a fakemon or offical pokemon from this quest now i am in the lab didnt fount where to head yet i chosen wreang as my starter so i might have defensive adavantage against this pokemon i did speak to the npc in the quest center so i know he isnt there
Oh, you're doing the surges quest! My mistake, I thought you were doing the first one involving the sewers. You see, and this is something I have modified to make more clear in an uncoming update, but you can't do this quest until you complete the Illegal Shipments sidequest. My apologies.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
are there new spices of electric types i can find to add to my team would help if i knew about any

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
are there new spices of electric types i can find to add to my team would help if i knew about any
You'll find some during the power surges quest funny enough. Currently though, the only new ones are a convergent species of Morelull and a regional variant of Stantler. More will come of course; they just aren't made yet.

Days
  • Seen yesterday
Hello Atlat, in this last update there is bug when the character tries to get out of the starting room, it is stuck and you can't move. Could you fix it? Thanks for the game.

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Online now
Hello Atlat, in this last update there is bug when the character tries to get out of the starting room, it is stuck and you can't move. Could you fix it? Thanks for the game.
Yeah, don't ask how I managed to miss something that blatant (silly little self switch). It should be fixed now.

Back