• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[In Progress] Pokémon Uakitite

Atlat

Atlat
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
alright no worries, i have started a new run and ran into another issue lol. just trying to get to Monday for the party and when i went to the poke center to heal my pokemon im stuck respawning in the poke center on Sunday. i have no idea what the issue is for this one as anything i complete now sends me to the poke center and cant leave. been trying to reload and pin point the problem, but i cant figure it out. even the quest for the applin sends me to the poke center. im stumped lol. after i defeated the patrats to get the cargo, if i come back into town the game crashes. ill hold off on playing it for now. as much as i like being your personal game tester, this is killing my brain lol
Yeah, the quest system is really broken. One thing I need to focus on...

When you say stuck in the Pokémon Center, is it getting stuck in NPCs? If so, I've fortuantely gotten to that already. The Patrat one is new though.

Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
Yeah, the quest system is really broken. One thing I need to focus on...

When you say stuck in the Pokémon Center, is it getting stuck in NPCs? If so, I've fortuantely gotten to that already. The Patrat one is new though.
no its not like a pathing stuck. when i go to leave the center i pop back up in the seating area over and over every time i try to leave. i tried sleeping in there to see if it would fix it, but nothing seems to budge. but when i completed the quest for the boy about the applin it sent me to the poke center too and i couldnt leave then either. might have been a bug that was triggered earlier in the story. it really could be anything at this point. and the Patrat one just force closed after i beat the 3 of them. so im stumped on that too

Back