• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokémon United [M][IC]

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
  • Ryan "The Righteous"

The bright sunlight that began to overcast its self into the hotel's rooms shifted its course and went through the windows. Ryan was snoozing away as the sunlight filtered through his window and made four congruent squares on the floor in front of his hotel bad. After a couple breaks in his snoring, Ryan's eyes fluttered open until they were wide open. Ryan sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking around. He had spent the previous week training for the upcoming Driftveil Tournament, as well as participating in the various Driftveil places to shop, especially the Driftveil Market. Ryan grabbed the covers and threw them off of him until they lay in a pile at the end of his bed. Ryan got up slowly and changed out of his pajamas into his signature orange-colored outfit. He looked at all three of his Pokemon who were sleeping on the floor in various places of the room. After that he looked at his watch.

His watch read the time to him. "Ah!!! Guys, get up!! We're going to be late for the tournament!!" Ryan shouted in his room, just now realizing the tournament was only a few minutes from starting. "Get up!" Ryan went around and shook his Pokemon until both Valerie, Mickey, and Landon were all awake. They all rubbed their eyes sheepishly just like their be-love-able lazy owner, and then got into ready positions. "Mickey, Landon. Return. I'll only be using Valerie for the tournament, sorry guys." Ryan said to his Mantine and Ludicolo. Ryan wanted to use all three of them, but knew the tournament rules and not all trainers would have three Pokemon like him. He pressed the middle buttons on the two Pokeballs as Mickey and Landon returned inside their Pokeballs simultaneously with the flash of a red light.

"You ready, Valerie?" Ryan asked his Vaporeon. "Vapurrrr!" Valerie responded to Ryan, letting him know it was ready to go. "Alright then, we're off! Haha!" Ryan said as he bolted out of his room, Valerie running on all fours by his side. They went to the end of the hall and got inside the elevator, taking it back down to the first floor. Ryan and Valerie kept bolting through the streets south till they arrived at the Driftveil Tournament Dome. "Hurry, we're going to be late, Valerie!" Ryan said to his Pokemon. Valerie nodded and they rushed into the dome. Ryan scanned his entrance ticket for the clerk to let him in. After that he kept running alongside Valerie until they saw a white light from a door ahead. "That must be the waiting room, Valerie! Hurry! We only have one minute left!!" Ryan said to his Pokemon. Ryan ran as fast as he could until he turned and bolted straight into the waiting room.

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Fiona Banks
    Pokémon United [M][IC]
    Pokémon United [M][IC]
    Pokémon United [M][IC]

A New Challenger Appears!
    ____________________________________________________​

Fiona seemed devoid of emotion as she sat motionless upon a chair at the Pokémon World Tournament's waiting room. She had signed up to the Rookie Tournament weeks ago, unbeknownst to her parents, who, if she recalled correctly, would remain in Cerulean Cape for the forthcoming month before heading off to Vermilion City to the annual S.S. Anne cruise to the Orange Islands.

It made no matter, Fee was perfectly capable of succeeding on her own, and she planned to do precisely that. Her grades at any Pokémon Academy had always been just shy of the average, but it should be clear to anyone that simple pen-and-paper evaluations are by no means an optimal, nay, adequate way to determine someone's talent or predisposition to Pokémon training. Fee had lived her whole life around Pokémon, and several years amongst Pokémon she could call her own; she trusted them and they trusted her, and she would make darned sure to prove that to everyone watching.

She yawned.

She had arrived to Driftveil City in the late hours of the night by way of a private jet charter flight, and she hadn't quite had enough time to rest before today. Call it poor planning, or perhaps the signs of a genius; Fee always did better under stress. However, her eyelids continued to grow heavy, and she had a sudden urge to bring Tony out of his Poké Ball to cuddle. Horrible idea, of course; she should do the impossible to obtain any sort of advantage over the competition, and making sure to keep her Pokémon team a private affair seemed like an essentially effortless advantage to keep a hold on.

No, she wouldn't call any of her Pokémon out; not for cuddling, not for petting, and definitely not to relieve her stress, she decidedly resolutely, crossing her arms, and letting her eyes close only for a minute...

Before slowly being taken away by sleep.​

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Pokémon United [M][IC]
    Fi / F / 11 / Telepathy / Teleport, Calm Mind, Psychic, Confuse Ray, Draining Kiss, Magical Leaf
    Pokémon United [M][IC]
    Roy / M / 15 / Rivalry / Wild Charge, Scary Face, Charge, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Rest

Saiai

Whoever this girl is, she didn't take kindly to Saiai's ungratefulness. It's like she was a whole different person. She started dissing him, called him a spoiled brat, though Saiai didn't see that in himself.As for his temper, it should be the other way around, then she agreed to never help him again. At least she would but out of his business. Saiai simply replied with a "hmph," before heading his own way, carrying Fi while Roy follows, back to the hotel.

"You can't be serious..." replied Saiai's father, distraught after hearing about Saiai's day. Saiai arrived at his hotel room not too long ago, his father unpacking there things during his absense. "Honestly Saiai, I don't know why you get yourself in these situations. Can't you just get along with someone, human specifically?"

"I get along fine with my Pokemon," Saiai answers, petting Roy on the head.

"Trust me, you'll learn to communicate & get along with other people. Just give it time." Saiai didn't respond, just staring down at the floor. "Get some sleep, I'll go over some battle tactics with you in the morning." With that, Saiai returns his Pokemon back to their Pokeballs & hits the hay, a bit excited for the upcoming tournament.

-

This place was bustling with anticipation, almost overcrowded. The Rookie Tournament was finally here after a week, Saiai looking around inside the building. His father was standing at the counter, asking the receptionist some questions. He soon came back to Saiai. "The waiting room is just over there," he informed, putting a hand on Saiai's shoulder. "You'll have your first official trainer battle here. Everyone gets nervous all the time, so don't feel bad if-"

"I'm fine, father. I can handle this myself," Saiai interrupted, showing no change to his demeanor. His father sighed & replied with a nod.

"I'll be watching from the stands. I hope you'll learn something from this..." His father walks away into the crowd, leaving Saiai to head off to the waiting room. Some trainers were already here. Did they look intimidating enough? Obviously not, but looks can be deceiving. Saiai turns his headphones on & waits at a corner, listing idly to his music. These trainers better not be a joke.

Last edited:

ElectroJoe

The Electric Guy
    Years
  • Clayton Campbell
    Party: Helios (Heliolisk), Glide (Gligar), and Shadow (Zorua)

Clayton had just walked out of the Pokémon Center after an early morning of training. He had been training with his Pokémon every day the entire week leading up to this very day. The day of the Tournament. He made sure that everyone got some training in. Even the usually lazy lizard named Helios trained a bit on a sunny day earlier this week. He had woken up early this morning to get some last-minute training in. Normally, he would feel tired as a result, but he was too anxious to notice. That was when he yawned for the first time this morning, and the exhaustion hit him like he was just coated in Sleep Powder.

"Maybe I should've started my day a bit later." He said. He tried his hardest to stay awake, but it wasn't helping much. He closed his eyes. The next thing he knew, there was a Haunter about five inches from his face. Startled, he quickly took a few steps back with a sudden "Whoa!" before he realized what was in front of him. Or rather, what he thought was in front of him. He quickly caught on when the so-called "Haunter" started giggling. "Alright, you've had your fun, Shadow. Now let's get... going?" He realized that Shadow was standing next to him. "Wait. If you're here, then this is..."

"Yup. She's real, alright." Clayton heard a familiar voice coming from behind him. He looked over where the voice was coming from to see a girl slightly taller than he was, wearing a red and pink outfit with her hair colored to match. "...And if you think she's scary now, just wait until it gets dark. That's when the real fun starts." ...Two years later, and she hasn't changed a bit. Clay smiled at the unexpected reunion. "It's been a while, Li. I wasn't expecting to see you here... Like, at all. What've you been up to lately?" Li shrugged her shoulders. "Not much. I'm heading back to Orre for a little gathering at you-know-where, but that's not for another week or so..." She paused, as if she reminded herself of something. She leaned in closer to Clay, nearly to the point where she was right in front of his face and spoke quietly. "...Speaking of which, you've been keeping that on the down-low, haven't you?"

"Of course I have. I said that I wouldn't tell anyone, and I haven't... Have? Haven't?" Li was giving him a dull stare while he tried to get his words straightened out. "...You get it. I didn't tell anyone." He knew exactly what she was talking about. The Orre Colusseum wasn't exactly common knowledge, especially to a rookie like Clay. At least, as far as he knew, anyway. Truth be told, the only reason why he did know about it was because he found it by accident. He snapped back to reality as all of this was running through his head. "Oh, right. I almost forgot. I have to get to the tournament before it starts. C'mon. We can talk while we walk." Both Clay and Li recalled their Pokémon back into their Pokeballs before they went on their way.

The duo arrived at the facility where the Rookie Tournament was being held, playing two years worth of catch-up on their way there. But that's enough talking about the past. Right now, Clay needed to focus on the present. The very tournament that he had been looking forward to was finally at hand and the place was packed. Thanks to Li, however, it was a lot easier for them to get through. "The waiting room is right over there." She said. The girl didn't waste anytime afterwards before walking off. "I'm going to go find a good spot to watch from before they're all gone. I'll be watching you specifically, Clay. So don't disappoint me." Clay chuckled at the irony in her words. Li's never been impressed by his battling. Granted, the last time that she's ever seen him battle was years ago, but a lot has changed since then. And he intended to prove that. Clay walked into the waiting room where a couple of trainers were already here and waiting. He picked a spot against a wall and sat down a short distance away from a boy wearing headphones. All that was left for him to do was to sit back and relax while he waited for the tournament to start.

Last edited:
    Back