• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Uranium (NEW DEMO 4.0 RELEASED!!!)

Duo1000

That ain't falco
Years
  • I clicked game exe. It starts up fine but once i get to the menu it keeps repeating the pharse one or more fronts, ect like any other pkmn game, but then it keeps repeating it. Help me

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2016
    the link to download 4.0 is on the wiki mouse over to the demo heading and click download it gives you the link to download 4.0 hope this helped :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2016
    i downloaded it and things were going good...until i tried to save after the intro (i was in my room in front of the computer) and i got this error ---------------------------
    Pokemon Uranium
    ---------------------------
    Exception: NoMethodError

Sockets:368:in `connect'

Sockets:510:in `initialize'

Sockets:586:in `new'

Sockets:586:in `pbHttpRequest'

Sockets:562:in `pbPostData'

** GTS_System:1366:in `execute'

** GTS_System:1371:in `getOnlineID'

** GTS_System:1567:in `onlineID'

** GTS_System:1467:in `deletePokemon'

** GTS_System:1611:in `pbSave'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\Owner\Saved Games/Pokemon Uranium/errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 18, 2015
    Where is Beta 4.0? If available please provide link

When will the full version be released

When will the full version be released

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
  • Because there are two possibilities:

1) There is a release date planned. Only a moron would have settled on a release date and yet not told everyone about it, which means that if a release date exists, it's available for you to find in the first post of the thread. The information already exists, so nothing new is imparted.

2) There is no release date planned. Asking about it will just let you know that there's no planned date. Nothing new was learned.

Either way, asking is pointless. Therefore it's spam, which is against the rules.

Going off-topic (say, to discuss the rules of a forum) is also off-topic. If you want to debate this further, please PM me rather than clogging up this thread. Oh, and mini-modding (the act of telling someone they're breaking the rules while being unable to do anything about it - and I noticed you didn't report Ahmed's post and leave it alone like you should have done, JV) is also against the rules.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
    Years
    • (:
    • Seen Apr 21, 2015
    Just wanted to let you know that I am completely obsessed with this game. Soooooooo unique and creative and beautiful and ahhhhhhhhhhhh. ^-^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    I started this game and while the graphics look nice, i'm having trouble getting the pokemon I want. Getting tired of retaking the quiz over and over again. Wish it was more traditional in that regard. Otherwise, i'm enjoying the game play so far!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 21, 2015
    Im stuck on the 5th floor of Bealbeach Department Store.
    imgurcom/8SGgHx6 (Site wont let me post links)
    After that message, it skips over the guy asking what floor i want to go to. Havent saved since i started the game so thats also less of an option.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • I started this game and while the graphics look nice, i'm having trouble getting the pokemon I want. Getting tired of retaking the quiz over and over again. Wish it was more traditional in that regard. Otherwise, i'm enjoying the game play so far!
    If you had read the readme or searched in our wikia you would see you could find the answers to get each starter :)

Im stuck on the 5th floor of Bealbeach Department Store.
    imgurcom/8SGgHx6 (Site wont let me post links)
    After that message, it skips over the guy asking what floor i want to go to. Havent saved since i started the game so thats also less of an option.
    Don't worry, PROBABLY I will release a update tomorrow that will fix this and some other bugs.

Duo1000

That ain't falco
    Years
  • After i download it it says "Pokemon uranium B...msi may be harm your browsing experience,so chrome has blocked it".

Years
  • Finish playing this game, I must say saving is very important due to random crashes, aslo wonder how did I beaten manage to beat the last two gym since they over level my whole team by 10-6 levels, some of the new pokemon in the game move pool or stats need to be tweak abit. Other then that it was fun game to play with the new and old pokemon and the new typing can't wait for the next update.

also my current team at end of this version.
    (CammyCorsoreef Lv. 48
    (Blaze)Inflagetah Lv. 47 (catch not trade the berries.)
    (Eve)Sylveon Lv.48
    (Otto)Eshouten Lv. 50
    (Banks)Baariette Lv. 52
    (Lea(going to name change soon)) Metalynx Lv. 53 (starter and the mega.)

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    i went into the top floor of the dept store in bealbeach and when I wanted to get off of the top floor I talked to the guy in the elevator and he asks where you want to go and then he stops talking and i cant choose another floor! help!!!

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
  • i went into the top floor of the dept store in bealbeach and when I wanted to get off of the top floor I talked to the guy in the elevator and he asks where you want to go and then he stops talking and i cant choose another floor! help!!!

Download the update on our website AND run the file Patcher.exe bundled with it :)

Coronation

Psychic Gym Leader
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2017
    Haven't played this game in a while, so it's good to see that progress is still being made =p Anyway, when I downloaded the newest version and installed it, I noticed that when I started up the game, that my Seikamater had turned into a Munna? Now I personally don't really mind, considering that Munna is my second favorite Pokemon and all, but if there's something I can do to turn it back, that'd be great XD

Last edited:
    Back