• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Vengeance

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    wow this is what ive been looking for. Cant wait to play!!

Last edited:

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hey I was wondering if this game is not dead also sorry for the question I am just curious. This is game look very fun it will be a shame if it dead again I am sorry for a the weird question.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hey I was wondering if this game is not dead also sorry for the question I am just curious. This is game look very fun it will be a shame if it dead again I am sorry for a the weird question.

It's not dead, though I will admit that development is moving a bit slowly now because of some technical difficulties I've been having the last few weeks with my PC. For a little progress update here, we've fully upgraded the game to v19.1, and it's running a lot better (we've also fixed a lot of bugs that were in v17 along with the upgrade). We decided to do the upgrade knowing that the hundreds of hours of work this would require would set us back a few months, but if we waited any longer, this process would take even more time and I'm happy with the result. As for a small snippet into some progress we've made, you can check out the new logo we're using (made by Phoenix). I just changed the old one to that at the top of the first post.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    The half-hour demo was a great experience. It took me about 10 minutes to choose the possible best Torchic . Finally a shiny one appeared, and I took a look at the shiny Pokemon pictures in the folder. Mega's evolved Flash Blaziken was awesome. I also like the battle music. Unfortunately, the demo was too short. This game will be a excellent game.If you have time, adding some information documents in the compressed package like pokemon locations, TM locations, the ways of pokemon evolution will be a good thought. Hope the completed game available soon. I like this game! --------------From a Chinese player

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    The half-hour demo was a great experience. It took me about 10 minutes to choose the possible best Torchic . Finally a shiny one appeared, and I took a look at the shiny Pokemon pictures in the folder. Mega's evolved Flash Blaziken was awesome. I also like the battle music. Unfortunately, the demo was too short. This game will be a excellent game.If you have time, adding some information documents in the compressed package like pokemon locations, TM locations, the ways of pokemon evolution will be a good thought. Hope the completed game available soon. I like this game! --------------From a Chinese player

Thanks for playing the demo! We hope to release version 1 in the relatively near future. Some of the information you're talking about is available in documents in our discord, but these will be expanded as we add more content to the game (there isn't much yet for the current demo)

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Hello everyone, I realized that I have not yet posted our new and improved Field Effect Manual on this thread (though it was in the Discord). As such, it is attached here in case you would like to check it out. We're also recruiting again, so be sure to check out our recruitment thread if you're interested!

Attachments

• Field_Effect_Manual.txt
      254.5 KB · Views: 6
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    would be nice to know the progress even if its small

Hello, sorry about the lack of updates in this thread. Please join our Discord if you'd like to receive progress updates at more regular intervals. I have sort of moved away from giving updates here, though I'll make sure to put out a post when our next release is. We have been working at the game and have made a good bit of progress since my last post here, but there's still a bit more we have to finish up before the next release.

For those not in the Discord, I'll show a few changes we've made. First, we have a new logo for the game which will be featured in Episode 1 (shown below):
    Pokémon Vengeance

Next, I'll show some more refactors we've made to the main rival/sister, Aria. She's since been renamed to Demeter and uses Aria as a stage name, and we've got an updated design for her:
    Pokémon Vengeance

Pokémon Vengeance

Pokémon Vengeance

Days
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    will there be romance between the protagonist and other people like Hestia because a double date scene would be cool later

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    will there be romance between the protagonist and other people like Hestia because a double date scene would be cool later
    Hello, sorry for the late reply. As of now, there are no plans for protagonist romance. Is it off the table? No, but it would at the very most be optional (likely not still). Definitely not with Hestia though lol, she's the main character's aunt.

Days
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hello, sorry for the late reply. As of now, there are no plans for protagonist romance. Is it off the table? No, but it would at the very most be optional (likely not still). Definitely not with Hestia though lol, she's the main character's aunt.
    oh ok but i think romance could be interesting if there is a more rivals and they could be romanceable but more optional you could create like a couple tournament it could be late game feature

Back