• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokémon X & Y Music!

Favorite battle song?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    X and Y had few of the best music in all of Pokémon games, in my opinion. Couriway Town theme would have to be one of my favorites, as it's quite soothing and always makes me feel calm. I like the biking music as well. My favorite battle theme would have to be rival battle, and also the one for Elite Four. (:

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I really like the music this gen. It's the first time I actually listened to the music. xD I really enjoyed the music for the Elite Four, the Xerneas battle, and the one against the Team Flare boss. Those really seemed good to me o.o

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2019
    Unova League Champion? Don't you mean Kalos League Champion?
    Well, whatever. My favorite from this particular game is the Champion Theme. Not gonna spoil who it is, though.

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • The music wasn't really outstanding for me. It's great and all, but it's kinda like Gen IV. It has some great tunes, but it's mostly just alright. It's kinda hard to top Gen V in the music area. Some of my favorite tunes are: Team Flare battle and Gym Leader battle (mostly because it was the most unique one yet). I'm kinda bad with the overworld music though. The only one I really remember is the Lumiose City theme, because you spend most of the time there biking for eggs haha.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • I agree with most of everyone that says the music in this game is wonderful! I personally love Snowbelle City's theme. It's sad and emotional, yet very beautiful. The theme reminds me of Christmas and Queen Elsa from Frozen. <3 Elite Four's music is so intense too, and love the guitar solo. Rockstar.

Also:

Spoiler:

Back