• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 22, 2016
I downloaded this a couple days ago and I really adore it. I love the extra difficulty, and it's been one of the most enjoyable Pokemon related games I've played. However. Why. The. Hell. Do. My. Attacks. Keep. Missing. Like an INSANE amount of missing. I nearly threw my computer across the room while I was fighting a Clefable a minute ago because TWELVE ATTACKS MISSED IN A ROW. TWELVE. I don't understand. Trainers however never ever seem to miss. Moves like sing and hypnosis are always accurate and I don't think I've ever woken up before five turns. Was this intentional? Am I the only one experiencing this? I really love this game but it is slowly but surely becoming deal breaker.

Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
As much as I like this, I seem to have some issues.

1) My newer pokemon (Starly, Frillish etc) NEVER evolve. Just never. How do I get them to evolve?

2) Ugh, grinding between gyms is just impossible.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
HELP ! I'd love to download this !but I can't find the link, some one please direct me to it ! thank you

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2016
Link is off, please host on MEGA or other host who dont block downloads =(

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 27, 2016
Bug found

There is a big issue with the ability "Possessed". It says 'when this Pokémon is hit by amove that makes contact, there is a 30% chance that the attacking foe willbecome "cursed"', but in reality my Froslass is the one being put to 'cursed'. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 1, 2016
I'm really loving the mod so far and surprised how much is packed in. But I do have some problems.

My main gripe is the balancing of difficulty. The xp gain is scaled by level like B/W but at the same time the level gaps between gyms are increased.

Going from Bugsy to Whitney, is a large gap when originally you can generally fight one right after the other. The wild pokemon to train against are at most level 19 when the gym basically has levels 23-25. Switching out a team for the gym member can take a rather lengthy amount of time to get up to snuff.

Also dealing with essentially cheaty enemies can be annoying. For instance evolved pokemon ten levels below when they should be able to evolve or the rival already being able to toxic stall on the second fight when all you can do is brute force it with basic moves.

At the very least the scaled exp should be reconsidered because it doesn't dissuade grinding it just makes it take significantly longer.

Also it seems some pokes don't evolve at the correct level like gastly who should evolve at 25. Although that's probably a bug that's already been pointed out.

Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Would the hack work if I patched it over the spanish version of the rom, or it is inteded to work with the english version? The constant change between languages is a bit annoying

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 14, 2021
I just beat the third gym leader for like the 3rd time now and she still won't give me my badge, and apparently I'm not the only one with this problem, is there any way to fix this?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
Are you able to make the link for the download again through something else? only because Dropbox blocked or disabled the link.

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2023
I recently started playing this hack, currently heading to Cianwood City, but I got a Litwick, evolved it to Lampent, but Dusk Stone is not working to evolve it.. It's there any issue with it?

Back