• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 6, 2016
Can someone tell me where's the Dawn Stone, I've searched almost everywhere in the Sprout Tower but still cant find it

Ilse

I can't think of anything.
Years
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Very nice hack, although I encountered a very strange glitch when fighting Schoolboy Jack's Helioptile in the pokemon park area. My Aron leveled up after defeating the Helioptile, and then a message appeared on the screen saying "? gained 700 exp" and then my Aron wouldn't stop leveling up until the game crashed after reaching level 32. After that, the game tried to restart in gameboy color mode or something and all the sprites and such were messed up. Nothing too game breaking, but it was extremely weird. ;P Other than that, this hack is lovely!

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
So like other people have mentioned, I'm stuck trying to get whitney's badge. No matter how many times I talk to her, I can't get it. What is going on?

Also, what is code to change to pokemon abilties? You give us the needed piece to replace, but I can't seem to find the actual code anywhere. Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Very nice hack, although I encountered a very strange glitch when fighting Schoolboy Jack's Helioptile in the pokemon park area. My Aron leveled up after defeating the Helioptile, and then a message appeared on the screen saying "? gained 700 exp" and then my Aron wouldn't stop leveling up until the game crashed after reaching level 32. After that, the game tried to restart in gameboy color mode or something and all the sprites and such were messed up. Nothing too game breaking, but it was extremely weird. ;P Other than that, this hack is lovely!

Had something of a similar issue. Any time his Helioptile would come out, it'd crash my game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
can somebody tell me how to check my pokemon's ability? I looked on YouTube and some players had the ability listed where you find the pokemon's stats, but mine just shows my ID number.
Also how do you get pokemon with their hidden abilities in this game?

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Ive always loved the GSC style, so this is a must play on my part. Looks great, cant wait to see it finished.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 13, 2016
I've stopped playing this game even when I liked it. The reason is the so low level cap between gyms... You just can't grind. At the second gym, your Pokémon start disobeying you at lv 26, when Whitney has lv 25 Snorlax, Clefable, etc...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 7, 2015
They haven't updated the game for a long time. I wonder if they are still working on it. It is a really good game though

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So.. i've decided to play again and it seems that the text bugs weren't fixed yet :c ...
Anyway, can you tell me why does my Eevee gain low amounts of exp? :c
And also, why does its Tackle change its type every time i use it, it's annoying as hell and i don't remember Tackle doing that :c ...
... Oh, i've just searched a bit, it's because of its ability "Litmus" ... and why does it have it? :/ ..
Eevee possible abilities are Run Away or Adaptability :/ ...

EDIT:
Nvm, i'll just play something else, i can't stand that stupid ability X_X ..

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 28, 2015
I've been watching this hack for a little over six or seven months now and it looks really promising after the next patch is releases ill give it a go!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 15, 2016
Great hack so far. I love getting to replay the older games with new pokemon and features, it makes them not feel like downgrades in any way when you come back to them. Just encountering Joltik in the second route sold me on it.

But you implemented Unburden without Hawlucha? What a wasted opportunity! :p

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 3, 2024
Why wont the game work? It keeps saying this : "Unsupported File Type" Porque dice eso por favor yo quiero saber, necessito ayuda.

Back