• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
2pous5k.png

there is bug in goldenrod, btw night shade "is working" on normal types when it is used by metronome move

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
Years
I love this hack you've put alot time into this and are steadily improving games and bugs. What i like more then the hack itself is how your constantly fixing the bugs near enough on a daily basis. I'm glad you shared your hack with the world and appreciate it everyway imaginable Thank you your the best and i look forward to whatever else you add to this. You are greatly loved by your pokemon community :) :) :)

Years
I found a minor bug during the first rival battle. If you stand on the bottom lane, you will get pushed to the tree below you. (I didn't manage to capture a screenshot of what happened exactly, but it's around here.)

XhWubdV.png

By the way, great hack!

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
@godlesplay: Thanks for the reports.

@Gold1310: The bugs you mentioned will be fixed for beta 2. About of the Water Pulse read the "knowed bugs".

@pokemonlover493: nice. (you don't ask anything)

@Jester11: No.

Update (0.2.5) 04-28-14​

Fixed Bugs:
  • Muddy Water don't do damage.
  • Persim Berry can be used in battle.
  • Bug Catching Contest have wrong pokemon and level.
  • Steel-type no resistance Fairy-type moves.
  • Scientist in Mahogany Town have wrong level.
  • Youngster in Route 38 have wrong level.
  • "Tramp Pokemon" in Rocket's Hideout have wrong level.
  • Rival have RED color in Indigo Plateu.

Addons:
  • In Ecruteak City is a person who makes you three questions and depending of your answers you give away one of nine Evolution Stone for your Eevee (This event is from the beginning but forget to turn).
  • Updated the levels of the Game Corner prizes.
  • Changes in all teams of the Elite 4 in accordance to hack.
Download the New Beta (0.2.5) in the main post

This text has been added to the main post:

Important
This game is a test hack for my main project: Pokemon Revolution.
Since this is a test, many bugs are not required to report, such as defects on maps or tiles.
After finish the Beta 1, I don't plan publish beta 2 faster, but when the game is free of most of the bugs, I will release all the information that has been modified in case someone else wants to continue my job or use my rom as a base for your own project.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
hammer arm is ghost type here

Known Bugs:

"In battle only, the moves appear with other type. This is because the game reads the ID of the animations and not the type of the move."

Please don't report this more, not affect gameplay.

I just beat it. Was the champion supposed to be Seto Kaiba from Yu-gi-oh? It looked like him.

YES!! it's him!

Can you post a screenshot of your team?

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2016
Is there post game stuff like going to kanto still? And how about red is he still here. In the game

Years
  • Seen May 14, 2014
Really enjoying this hack, great job! Just wondering if there is a list of the locations of all the new pokemon and what levels pokemon evolve at (if Kadabra's can evolve into Alakazam's without trading etc.)

Back