• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
Really enjoying this hack, great job! Just wondering if there is a list of the locations of all the new pokemon and what levels pokemon evolve at (if Kadabra's can evolve into Alakazam's without trading etc.)

The first betas were distributed with 4 pdfs that contain that information.The next update will put these PDF for those who do not have.

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
Known Bugs:

"In battle only, the moves appear with other type. This is because the game reads the ID of the animations and not the type of the move."

Please don't report this more, not affect gameplay.

YES!! it's him!

Can you post a screenshot of your team?

I don't know how, but I will say the team and levels. I had to do some extreme training by the way because it was difficult. I only used 4 pokemon.

Sylveon- 91
Staraptor- 93
Delphox- 91
Floatzel 91

Ok now I'm breeding pokemon with ditto, and I can't get my Slaking back from day care man. It says your Slaking has grown 251 levels. It shows glitched up cost. I don't have enough money to get her back. Do you think this is fixable?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2014
The first betas were distributed with 4 pdfs that contain that information.The next update will put these PDF for those who do not have.
Sounds good! Just got a shiny Murkrow and Helioptile within a few minutes of each other :) Do they evolve with Sun & Dusk stones or are they level based?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
Sounds good! Just got a shiny Murkrow and Helioptile within a few minutes of each other :) Do they evolve with Sun & Dusk stones or are they level based?

Helioptile evolves with Sun Stone (I had one), not sure about Murkrow (I guess it evolves with stone too)

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
In the main post has been added the downloading of the PDF with the "in-game" documentation (below where downloading the beta).

List of Non-Level Evolutions:

Code:
Stone Fire:   Ninetales, Arcanine, Flareon, 
Stone Water:   Cloyster, Starmie, Vaporeon, Politoed,
Stone Thunder:   Raichu, Jolteon, 
Stone Leaf:   Exeggcutor, Leafeon,
Stone Moon:   Clefable, Glaceon
Stone Sun:     Heliolisk, Espeon, 
Trade Stone: Alakazam, Machamp, Gengar, 
Dusk Stone: Honchkrow, Mismagius, Chandelure, Umbreon,
Shiny Stone: Togekiss, Roserade, Florges
Down Stone: Gallade, Froslass, 
Dragon Scale: Feebas, Kindra, 
Upgrade:   Porygon-Z, 
Level:   Magmortar, Electivire, Porygon2, Rhyperior, Poliwrath,
Happiness: Onix, Scizor, Sylveon, Slowking,

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
on which lvl Rhydon evolves in Rhyperior?
btw. ho-oh is not catchable, it had 1hp and was paralized and I used 99 ultra balls and still didn't catch it...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2022
on which lvl Rhydon evolves in Rhyperior?
btw. ho-oh is not catchable, it had 1hp and was paralized and I used 99 ultra balls and still didn't catch it...

I caught it, so it's catchable.

Oh I just remembered though; You can catch Rhyperior in the Bug Catching Contest, which probably shouldn't be happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
but I have Rhydon on 50lvl so I don't want catch new one, com3tiin wrote:
"Level: Magmortar, Electivire, Porygon2, Rhyperior, Poliwrath,"
so I want to ask on which lvl rhydon evolve into rhyperior, thats all

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
I caught it, so it's catchable.

Oh I just remembered though; You can catch Rhyperior in the Bug Catching Contest, which probably shouldn't be happening.

Yes, funny enough, I caught Rhyperior in the bug catching contest, and ultimately won 1st place! Funny thing was, it isn't even a bug! I should have been disqualified lol! But Rhyperior WAS based off of a Pinsir in this hack, so I can see why! BTW, I don't even know if you can edit the wild pokemon in the bug catching contest...

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
  • Seen Mar 3, 2024
but I have Rhydon on 50lvl so I don't want catch new one, com3tiin wrote:
"Level: Magmortar, Electivire, Porygon2, Rhyperior, Poliwrath,"
so I want to ask on which lvl rhydon evolve into rhyperior, thats all

See the PDF that can downloaded in the main post. One of them is called "5.Cambios en las Evoluciones y Orden Pokedex", is this that indicates the new levels of evolution.

pokemonmastertriplex

the ultamite pokemon master
Years
I am loving this hack so far, especially all the new Pokemon. I got a few Problems i would like to point out though

1-During Battles, i can't use more than one healing item. Only let's me use one, then after that says Item has no effect or something, please fix this so i can heal more during battle

2- I'm at the Violet Gym,but i am stuck inside the gym. There is no way out.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I am loving this hack so far, especially all the new Pokemon. I got a few Problems i would like to point out though

1-During Battles, i can't use more than one healing item. Only let's me use one, then after that says Item has no effect or something, please fix this so i can heal more during battle
Right here, bud:
  • Properities of healing items (potions, berries...) edited so that said items can't be used in the middle of a battle. However, no changes in the functions of the items when held by a Pokemon (berries still heal, etc.).
It's not a bug, it's an intended feature.

pokemonmastertriplex

Years
Why does the maker not want items used in the middle of a battle

And is there any way to fix the Gym thing, because i can't leave the gym, there is no exit

Last edited by a moderator:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Why does the maker not want items used in the middle of a battle
Well, my guess is because limiting or forbidding the use of battle not only adds justified difficulty to the game, but it also pushes the player to rely on more than one pokemon. In my experience, it's made the experience more engaging, and I like its inclusion here.

pokemonmastertriplex

Years
But wouldn't that make it a bit too difficult, you'd probably have to train 6 pokemon to the highest level possible to beat a hard fight, because there is no healing during battle

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Not at all. Because you're naturally changing out your pokemon and using different ones, your pokemon will naturally be stronger than if you relied on a single one, so the game becomes more about strategy and less about "who has the bigger guns". Not to mention that it gives moves that return a pokemon to their pokeball after a purpose in single player.

Back