• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020
    Game successfully Nuzlocked. I'd post the team, buuut 15 post rule and the videos aren't all up yet anyway. The curve needs work and more consistency, but otherwise not a bad effort.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    Yo this looks awesome! I love playing gen 2 and there aren't enough hacks of it :P Love the shiny stuff and can see myself breeding a full shiny team :D The only problem is the dropbox isn't working for me :I

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Yo this looks awesome! I love playing gen 2 and there aren't enough hacks of it :P Love the shiny stuff and can see myself breeding a full shiny team :D The only problem is the dropbox isn't working for me :I

I am preparing several developments in the battle system, so remove the download to get version 0.3.0

In less than a week to be ready.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    Awesome! Can't wait!

I really do like every feature you've listed, I often neglect to use items in battle and try to beat gyms in one go to challenge myself, and I love the idea of a game that forces you to do that! Haha, this game just seems like it was made for me, and if this was just a 'test hack' then I seriously look forward to Revolution!

DiamondBlueMoon

The powerful Tyranitar
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2017
    any thoughts on how mega evos will work? Sorry in advance if you've answered my question somewhere in the post :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2020
    Since I finally uploaded the last video, here's the Hall of Fame for my Nuzlocke run. The run can be found on Nuzlocke forums, which is where I'd like to be credited from in those Hall of Fame origin brackets you've got going on.

bY8c1vd.png
    n2RfEs0.png
    ovk5it5.png
    Va6KuUr.png
    XS6uoKz.png
    sBsFnaB.png

My Crobat and Pangoro gave their lives to bring you this screen. Total deaths: 7

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    Can you evolve pokemon that require trades by training them? Or do they need to be traded. I.E Machoke, Kadabra??

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Can you evolve pokemon that require trades by training them? Or do they need to be traded. I.E Machoke, Kadabra??
    Quoted from the opening post:
    [*]24 New items (not all obtainable in game) that improve the player experience. Include GS Ball, Sail Fossil, Fossil Jaw and 3 evolution stones (Dusk, Shiny and Down) plus a new stone that replaces the trade evolutions: TRADE STONE.*

He goes on to say that the explanation is expanded on in the documentation.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    Apparently there's an update coming and the link will be back up this week, check the previous page :)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Amazing, you are getting Gb games back to life, I think in this generation most of the people like playing GBA hacks and popularity of GB games are very low now, but This hack is gonna bring GB game back into play!

Back