• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    And also have been already implemented the new pokemon abilities?

In the last beta, I implemented around of 60-70 abilities as I remember, but in the next release the number ascend to more than 170, of which 25-20 are exclusives and other more have a little update.

For this reason, i like listening the opinion in this forum about for that new abilities do like to see in the next version?

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    Oh very nice, in that case i will wait until the next release. So, we can suggest some abilities that you could create?

Ps: is possible to view in game wich ability got a pokemon? (i mean, in 2nd generation there is not the blank for pokemon abilities in their techical details page)

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Oh very nice, in that case i will wait until the next release. So, we can suggest some abilities that you could create?

Ps: is possible to view in game wich ability got a pokemon? (i mean, in 2nd generation there is not the blank for pokemon abilities in their techical details page)

Yes, can suggest some abilities that I could create.

At this moment, you can view the ability of each pokemon in the Stat box info, but only the name, the technical description (only for new abilities) are in a word document that I will give in the next release of beta.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    Yes, can suggest some abilities that I could create.

At this moment, you can view the ability of each pokemon in the Stat box info, but only the name, the technical description (only for new abilities) are in a word document that I will give in the next release of beta.

Good. And, when will we have the new release?

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
    Years
  • Just finished the game in like 3 weeks, and it make me frustrated everytime when I lose. anyway here's my team and my shinies.

Spoiler:

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    @Terra:

Thank you for playing!!

I know that the hack have some problems in terms of difficulty, but I hope to fix soon.

I was surprised by the level that has been defeated the league, congratulations.

You, your Team and your Shinies will added to gallery.
    ---

@DCKetchum:

Thanks! I hope see your progress in this topic.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    Hey comet, one question: why it is not a list of the inserted abilities on the first post? Don't you consider them part of the hack features?

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    Hey comet, one question: why it is not a list of the inserted abilities on the first post? Don't you consider them part of the hack features?

The OP it's outdated. In each one of my updates, in the rar. file I add a text document with all changes.

Anyways, in this last release i will add information for all abilities in a word document.

Ricochett

switched account.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2015
    This brings a tear to my eye. ;o; Downloaded and ready to play! I'm excited, this is perfect, beautifooool. It's GBC too! I'm so happy, this will be enjoyable.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    The list of issues I have is quite long. And yes, I DO have the latest beta according to the OP; version 0.3.3.

1: I can deal with the notion of having no choice to switch pokemon if I kock out an opponent's pokemon, but given the bug issue in the game might it be better to just enable the choice to switch anyway?

2: I can't seem to use more than one potion per battle. I hope this isn't intentional because I can't win against either the Violet City gym's trainers or the sage elder in sprout tower as my pokemon can't get healed enough to fight back.

3: The violet gym somehow loses it's door, i can't go out back to the pokemon center between battles. This along with the potion glitch I referred to before makes this game unplayable for me. I should hope this isn't intentional, nuzlocke isn't my style and I have no intention to ever play those rules. Pokemon is complicated enough due to how Hidden Power works, I don't need more unnecessary hikes in difficulty.

4: Pokedex entries are totally wrong, as are the cries for the 3rd gen pokemon onward.

5: All moves are classed as normal type, though the moves have the appropriate effects on the targets in battle.

Those are the biggest ones. The language issue is something I can wait on, though the fact I can't read a word of spanish ruins a good chunk of the enjoyment I was hoping for, but the problems I cited here are bigger than the language matter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    The OP it's outdated. In each one of my updates, in the rar. file I add a text document with all changes.

Anyways, in this last release i will add information for all abilities in a word document.

Oh ok, i guess i have to download it then. Cos i was just referring to the OP until now. That's because i want to wait until the whole rom is near to the completion

I decided to start playing anyway. But i cant understand the spanish txt file in the rar, so i have a couple questions:
    1) Is it just a reviewed version of the normal Gold/Silver Games?
    2) How can i see which ability any pokemon got?
    3) Is it going to be fully english traslated?

Last edited by a moderator:

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    I decided to start playing anyway. But i cant understand the spanish txt file in the rar, so i have a couple questions:
    1) Is it just a reviewed version of the normal Gold/Silver Games?
    2) How can i see which ability any pokemon got?
    3) Is it going to be fully english traslated?

1) Only have minor changes in the history, but a lot of changes in gameplay.
    2) Im not sure if the latest version have this possibility to see it in the 3th stat box, anyways, in the next update i will add this feature.
    Pokémon XY: Naturia Version [11-04-14: Begin + BETA 0.1]
    3) Some parts in spanish, some in english.

com3tiin

Soy chamber...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    @looneyman1:

I had not seen your post, sorry.

Everything you mention is intentional. All this has been planned to increase the difficulty of the game: one healing item for pokemon, battle style "set", gym behind closed doors, etc. None of these things are going to change, if what I'm doing is lowering the level of all trainers, so in the next version will have an easier game.

@gnmmarechal:

In the final version, everybody can change the lenguage.

gnmmarechal

Hurricane the Blaziken
    Years
  • @looneyman1:

I had not seen your post, sorry.

Everything you mention is intentional. All this has been planned to increase the difficulty of the game: one healing item for pokemon, battle style "set", gym behind closed doors, etc. None of these things are going to change, if what I'm doing is lowering the level of all trainers, so in the next version will have an easier game.

@gnmmarechal:

In the final version, everybody can change the lenguage.

but do you need help with translating?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Ok, i just started to play this Hack and this could sound a bit stupid but..
    Why does the Fat Guy at the beginning speak in spanish? xDDD
    Spoiler:

EDIT:
    Waaah, i just found my first shiny when i was training my EEVEE but well.. i haven't obtained the Mystery Egg and stuff so i hadn't balls :( ...
    Spoiler:

EDIT2:
    I found a little bug, idk if it was already reported, so.. here it is:
    Spoiler:

It's kinda stupid, ikr, but i just like to report bugs xD

EDIT3:
    Sprites flashing and changing by themselves
    Spoiler:

EDIT4:
    Dafuq? Why the Sage Guys at the Sprout Tower are Inuyasha? xDD

EDIT5:
    Riolu Caught at Route 31 <3

EDIT6:
    Idk if this is a bug too.. but is normal that the Gyarados looks like a hybrid Magikarp-Gyarados? .-. ...
    Spoiler:

EDIT7:
    ¡Shiny Staravia! <3
    Spoiler:

EDIT8:
    Another bug, in the Burned Tower (Dogs Floor) the main character sprite changes itself to a Rock, which is pretty weird..
    Spoiler:

EDIT9:
    ¡Shiny Magnemite! <3
    Spoiler:

EDIT10:
    Dafuq? xDDDDDDD
    Spoiler:

EDIT11:
    Idk if this is a bug or not, but it's pretty annoying :/
    You can't use more than 1 potion in battle.. and also you can't use Revive or Full Restore :/ ...

EDIT12:
    When this Rhydon walks, his sprite transform into a Chansey
    Spoiler:

EDIT13:
    This Dratini looks like a Mew, it is in a house of Blackthorn City
    Spoiler:

EDIT14:
    WTF.. I have the 8 badges and my lvl 90 Sylveon still disobeys me .__. ...

EDIT15:
    Well.. Just Finished the E4 <3
    Here is my Hall of Fame Team:
    Spoiler:

It was a total of 5hs and 11 minutes (Don't take it because i used the Turbo pretty much, i can't play with the normal speed, it's too boring)
    It was pretty much a Solo Run with Sylveon, the other Pokemons just filler for the HMs, but when i was boring and near the end i equipped to Shiny Staravia the Exp. Share and well.. that's pretty much it, i'll be waiting for Pokemon Revolution <3

Last edited:
    Back