• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Z Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afg

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    It's been more than 2 years since the hack got out, how is there no beta out?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2016
    I dont think DBZ would be a great fit for Pokemon, how would you possibly make typing that makes it competitive, i believe a Naruto, One Piece, or Fairy Tail could be possible however due to the amount of elemental attacks used

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Is the game completed??I want to play it!!! I know it's going to be hard...but that's a very good idea i had the same idea in making one from raditz to dragonball super but before that i'll have to play yours!! But editing move animationd will be hard..still just send me a link to download the beta!!:-D^_^

Years
  • Hmm... guys dont hope of this beta release..the main post havent been update for 2 years!! So i suggest playing this cool rpg for DBZ fan!!
    Dragon Ball Z: Chou Saiya Densetsu
    OR try this! Dragon ball kai ds

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017
    I was honestly mislead by the title, I thought it was z moves... 😔 I don't like dragonball, but I guess whatever floats your boat

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    The hack's creator hasn't been online in 3 months, and this hasn't been updated in longer than that so I'm going to close this.

Rezordaxx, feel free to PM a Fan Games moderator to open the thread if you have updates!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back