• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Zero [v0.13.1 alpha] - FRLG enhanced remake

Years
Report bugs (Pokemon Dhelmise use moveset always bug log)
LQZIuFt.png

P/s: I have question, where is place "Alola Biodome/Alola Biodome Cave/Alola Biodome Ice Cave" in Safari Zone?, and where is place to get HM(Strength,Rock Mash)?.. i'm finish 8 gym :D
Many thanks for letting me know about that bug--I'll fix it when I get back from vacation.

Strength and Rock Smash locations are unchanged from FRLG. For Strength, bring the Warden (in house in south-east Fuchsia) his Gold Teeth (found in last area of Safari Zone). Rock Smash is given out by a man in Ember Spa on One Island.

The Alola Biodome is just off to the left as you enter the Safari Zone. From there you'll find the Cave and Ice Cave quite easily too.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
Many thanks for letting me know about that bug--I'll fix it when I get back from vacation.

Strength and Rock Smash locations are unchanged from FRLG. For Strength, bring the Warden (in house in south-east Fuchsia) his Gold Teeth (found in last area of Safari Zone). Rock Smash is given out by a man in Ember Spa on One Island.

The Alola Biodome is just off to the left as you enter the Safari Zone. From there you'll find the Cave and Ice Cave quite easily too.

Ok, how to evol Inkay? link cable not work

Years
Ok, how to evol Inkay? link cable not work
Inkay doesn't evolve through trading in the official games; it evolves at Lv. 30 if you're holding your 3DS upside down. In Pokémon Zero it just evolves at Lv. 30 -- no need to turn your computer upside down!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
Inkay doesn't evolve through trading in the official games; it evolves at Lv. 30 if you're holding your 3DS upside down. In Pokémon Zero it just evolves at Lv. 30 -- no need to turn your computer upside down!

Ok

where to place evol vikavolt?,
Bf3HwoI.png

This is Tauros?, i have catch him in the pokemon box and Lickitung where to find him,it's pokedex not show area
=========
Ability "Snow Warning" of Alola-Nin no hail effect

Last edited:
Years
Ok

where to place evol vikavolt?,
Bf3HwoI.png

This is Tauros?, i have catch him in the pokemon box and Lickitung where to find him,it's pokedex not show area
=========
Ability "Snow Warning" of Alola-Nin no hail effect
Charjabug can be evolved at the Power Plant.

Pokédex entry 266 is Smeargle.

Lickitung is available for trade on Route 18 like in FRLG.

Alolan Ninetales's default Ability is Snow Cloak. Double check it's that and not Snow Warning, which is its Hidden Ability.

im gonna have to try this one out o.o
Sounds good to me; I'd love to hear what you think of it. It is an alpha of course but hopefully you like the direction it's going in.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 12, 2022
Charjabug can be evolved at the Power Plant.

Pokédex entry 266 is Smeargle.

Lickitung is available for trade on Route 18 like in FRLG.

Alolan Ninetales's default Ability is Snow Cloak. Double check it's that and not Snow Warning, which is its Hidden Ability.

Sounds good to me; I'd love to hear what you think of it. It is an alpha of course but hopefully you like the direction it's going in.

Yeap, this HA .. i'm test HA alola-nin not effect hail damge

Years
https://imgur.com/a/vhzhd1W

Where to changes color text zerokid?, i like battle style XY lol
I'm not sure offhand while I don't have access to the scripts, but I won't be providing support for user-customised graphics or other third-party edits. It adds nothing to the game for other players. I can't imagine it'd be too hard to find in the scripts though.

Last edited:
Years
I'm back, and I've just uploaded a big ol' update with v0.4! Lots of new things, so see the first post's changelog for more details. The main new things are:

• This release includes the PBS files, for those of you editing in RPG Maker XP.
  • Added Five Island content, including a bunch of new Pokémon to catch.
  • Added the oft-requested official FRLG music tracks; huge thanks to JohtoBlaziken for saving me a lot of work here.
  • Added the Berry Master's House and Garden to Route 15. You can now obtain many Berries that were unavailable before, including the EV-reducing Berries.
I've also included a swathe of bugfixes which have been brought to my attention (and some I noticed on my own). Enjoy!

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
nice thank you!

My game just shut off on route 13 when a trainer engaged me for a battle, she was one of the campers along the maze of fences near the ampharosite.

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Hey I got the EV reducing berries and was using a couple on my pokemon and their EVs wouldnt reduce. Is there some other method of EV training besdes grinding on wild pokemon and getting them from trainers' pokemon or are the EV berries broken?

Years
Patched some bugs with v0.4.1!

nice thank you!

My game just shut off on route 13 when a trainer engaged me for a battle, she was one of the campers along the maze of fences near the ampharosite.

Hey I got the EV reducing berries and was using a couple on my pokemon and their EVs wouldnt reduce. Is there some other method of EV training besdes grinding on wild pokemon and getting them from trainers' pokemon or are the EV berries broken?

EV-reducing Berries work fine for me, so perhaps you'll have to send me more details (which Pokemon, which Berry, how many EVs did it have, what was its happiness) so I can debug. No real fast EV training methods yet, that'll have to be a future release.

I'll have to see if I can replicate the Route 13 Trainer bug. Was it a one-off for you or consistent? Which Trainer was it?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
the girl was a one-off incident. Not sure what could have caused it. I got a similar crash as i am about to take the trip to One Island.

As for the EV berries thing, it does boost happiness without any issue, but it says no EV reduction is taking place even though I KNOW at least 30 IVs were present for a specific stat on the pokemon in question. This is consistant with all berries from what I can tell, and on all my pokemon.

EDIT: After trying to see if the One Island event on Cinnibar was a one-off liek the girl on route 13, I actually got a proper crash report. It says this;

"RGSS script linker FModEX Line 175 FMod Error Occured; (23) file not found"

Last edited:
Years
the girl was a one-off incident. Not sure what could have caused it. I got a similar crash as i am about to take the trip to One Island.

As for the EV berries thing, it does boost happiness without any issue, but it says no EV reduction is taking place even though I KNOW at least 30 IVs were present for a specific stat on the pokemon in question. This is consistant with all berries from what I can tell, and on all my pokemon.

EDIT: After trying to see if the One Island event on Cinnibar was a one-off liek the girl on route 13, I actually got a proper crash report. It says this;

"RGSS script linker FModEX Line 175 FMod Error Occured; (23) file not found"

Thanks for pointing these out! The Cinnabar crash and Berry issues have been fixed as of v0.4.2. It was only the message displayed that was incorrect (this is a bug in Essentials); the EVs and happiness should have been changed correctly. I've corrected the messages though.

I've not been able to replicate the Route 13 crash so far, but I'll try to keep looking into it.

Edit: Seriously, I really appreciate all the bug-reporting you've been doing! It helps me improve the game for everyone. If anybody else has any bugs they'd like to report, please don't be shy!

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
yeah the crash on route 13 had only happened the one time and I dunno why. When it happened there was no text box from the NPC's introduction and then the game crashed. It didnt happen the second time, and I battled her without issue

Back