• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Zero [v0.13.1 alpha] - FRLG enhanced remake

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 22, 2023
I think I found the root cause for speed issue. Seems like it's related to the vsync settings in the new version. I commented out these line in the mkxp.json, and it can run at the normal speed again.

Code:
"vsync": true,
"syncToRefreshrate": true,

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Hey this is a great game, I love the direction you're taking with this! I did noticed that the *Hydration* ability doesn't work and certain areas with a lot of npcs are a bit slow. I'm having a great time with this. Just leaving Celadon City!

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I think I found the root cause for speed issue. Seems like it's related to the vsync settings in the new version. I commented out these line in the mkxp.json, and it can run at the normal speed again.

Code:
"vsync": true,
"syncToRefreshrate": true,
thanks man , it fixed my game

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen yesterday
I've restarted the game so many times and now I finally got to the end credits and spotted my name! Thanks so much, zerokid! Looking forward to any future updates you have planned!

Also wanted to bring up a couple of very minor bugs I found:

1. Using Solar Beam with Sun out works as intended with no charge time, however, it also forces you to use it twice in a row kind of like Outrage
2. Giovanni says "the Earthquake lets you control all Pokémon" instead of saying "Earth Badge"
3. When flying from Pewter, it shows on the map as if you're in Pallet Town.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen yesterday
Soooo, how do I access Regirock? The documentation says Lost Cave, but I've been to every room and no Regirock. I already have Regice and Registeel if that makes a difference.

Back