• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon

MarstheCar

I lurk often.
Years
  • I remember Pokemon being the greatest thing I have every seen. It had humor, colors, and cute little monsters fight each other.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I was just a little kid when i first discovered it :'D Since i was an easily amused little kid, I thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread. And it was
    I would watch the anime with my big brothers and trade the cards. Good times good times :'D

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
  • I was around five or six when it came out, and obsessed with cartoons in general. A cartoon that came with lots of toys, games, and trading cards? My little heart couldn't give enough love. I remember my first card, before I could afford them, someone gave me a Caterpie and then someone else stole it after "beating me" with their Sandshrew.

Nowadays my parents couldn't care less what I'm interested in, as long as I'm not spending their money.

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    my sister of course let me play her yellow
    then me and my bro were playing it constantly (so of course we loved it!)
    then my dad decided to buy pkmn videos of the anime that we always watched and now here I am today posting this

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I was 3 when I first watched it on TV. I was so in love with the show. When I was 5 I got a GBC and Pokemon Gold from my grandparents for Christmas. I fell in love even more. I joined these forums when I was 12. My parents didnt say anything about it. But when I got around 13 they thought playing Pokemon was immature. They still do. Every once in a while I will go thorugh sometimes where Im too busy to play Pokemon. But I always come back. ;)

KATFiSH

Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • When Pokémon came out, I thought it was the coolest crap. It was far better than any dream reality I could ever create, and I often used it as an alternative reality while growing up. I'm 18 and I still play pokémon every day of my life, and it has been that way since Generation I. Yeah... I'll die with a DS in my hand. :P

Back