• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Houndoom continues to scorch Swinubs until they all run away. Houndoom looks somewhat disappointed at this. Meanwhile, Sneasel is having a good time in the ice enivironment. It, too, is tormenting the Swinubs. Poor Swinubs.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    "You know, its rude to torture Pokemon like that, it might come back to bite you in the butt, literaly," Rain says to Jake, coming into view.

Years
    Jake looks up. "Wha? Huh? Houndoom, stop that! You too, Sneasel!" Now Sneasel looks disappointed too. Jake turns to Rain. "Sorry. I don't order them when they battle wild Pokemon. They do fine. Sometimes they just get a little... overzealous. I guess I wasn't paying attention. I mean, they always want to battle. Sometimes they all flip out when they see other Pokemon. They are sort of tough to control." Meanwhile, all the Swinubs are running deep into the cave.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "You should try training dragons," Rain says. "Serena is a handfull most of the time, and Ruby sort of goes crazy in a battle."

"I'm right behind you, you know," Ruby says.

Years
    Jake says to Rain, "you're right. I don't think I could handle dragon types at all. I once saw Wallace's Kingdra, and it was a force to be reckoned with. I watched Wallace's gym battles a lot when I was little."

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    to late?

NameName of your character) AJ
    Title: (What is your character? Trainer? Breeder?) he is a fugative
    Gender Is your character a boy? Or a girl?) boy
    Birth DateWhen's your character's birthday?) december 5th
    Birthplace: (Where is your character from? Which region, island, town or city?) christmas island, reigon: unknown
    Height: ( How tall is your character?) 4,7
    WeightHow much does your character weigh?) 60
    Role Model: (Does you character have a role model? Is there a certain person, gym leader, etc that your character looks up to?) no
    Group: (Does your character belong to a group? If none type "None.") not anymore
    POKéMON: ( What POKéMON does your character hold? Can only hold 3. If you wish to start off with 1 and get the other 2 later that is acceptable.) mudkip
    Appearence: (What does your character look like?) avitar
    Personality: (How is your character? How does he/she act?) very short tempered and worry's to much about other people, a real jokester though
    History: (What is your character's story?) he reveals a little to people that he befreinds
    Rival: (Does your character have any personal rivals or arch-nemesis? If None type "None.") sin,skyrider
    Extra: (Anything else you would like to add about your character or POKéMON? If none type "None") he is talented in fighting skills

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
    Years
    "Wow, this place sure is big!"

Luther, having never been to Blackthorn before, decided that sightseeing would be a good idea. Soon, he was lost. Completely, utterly, lost. His Dragonite trailed a few steps behind him. Luther called out to it. "If you find anything interesting, let me know."

Immediately, Dragonite stopped moving, turned to face a nearby building, and let out a soft cry of joy. Luther turned in response to face the building. He chuckled.

"A bakery? Figures. Eh, couldn't hurt. Let's get some sugary goodness, and then see if we can find the others." In truth, Luther had been searching for someone when he ran into the other trainers. As much as he hated distractions, he had a feeling that by sticking with them, he might one day find the person he's looking for. And so, Luther and his companion entered the building. And much to Luther's delight, nobody seemed to care that a dragon had just entered the bakery.

"I guess stuff like this happens all the time. I'm liking this place already!"

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "I have to agree," Rain says, sketching something on a pad.

(Sorry about the wait, I went to see The Da Vinci Code, personaly I think that it could've been better.)

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain giggles lightly. "It just takes practice," she says, changing to another page, she begins sketching again.

Ruby on the other hand is glancing around nervously, of course one can't blame her, even though she's in human form, her weeakness against ice pokemon still is a factor.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "My taking on a human form dosen't eliminate my weakness to ice attacks," Ruby says.

Rain sighs. "Would it help if I let out Flare to protect you?" She asks.

"A little," was the reply.

Rain tosses a Pokeball, and her Blaziken appears in a burst of light.

Years
    Jake sheepishly says, "I could have Houndoom protect you. It's really obedient." Then he is looking past Rain, into the cave beyond them. "Rain, you were right, I probably shouldn't have let Houndoom and Sneasel pick on the Swinub. They're back. And they brought friends."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back