• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    "And let me guess, you want me to help you, right?" Rain says, still sketching. "Lets see, I'm a dragon trainer, who happens to have one fire pokemon, and last time I checked, fire is weak against ground, so I don't think I can be of much help here, besides, your pokemon started this mess, they should make up for their mistakes."

Years
    "Agh!" Jake yells in frustration. "Houndoom, use Fire Blast!" Houndoom shoots a star of fire in the direction of the army of Swinub. They scatter, but continue to advance. "Oh, come on!" He sends out Umbreon and calls Sneasel over to help. "Umbreon, use Confuse Ray! Sneasel, use Slash! Houndoom, use Flamethrower, and make sure not to aim too close to Sneasel!" Jake thinks to himself, great, of all the Pokemon Houndoom and Sneasel could have attacked, they had to pick on the one that apparently lives in packs. Packs! Maybe he could intimidate them into fleeing. "Umbreon, Double Team!" Maybe if they are confused by Confuse Ray, they will actually think there are lots of Umbreon. I wish.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "Jake, keep them distracted only, attacking them will only make it worse," Rain says, and takes out a small device. Okay, Flare is a good bet to help, and I can't return Ruby, so I'll temporarily switch Serena, she thinks, taking out her last pokeball, it vanishes, and another one re-appears. "When fighting's not the answer, try negotiation."

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Mace just watched tiredly. "I'd love to help but Twig is weak against Ice, Glider is wake against Ice and Barker would just destroy the place." Mace said tiredly almost falling asleep. The heat from Barker got him warm so he began to get tired.

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
    Name: Demonta
    Title: Trainer/Breeder
    Birth date:augest the 6th 1992
    Birthplace: Sootopolis City
    Height: 175cm
    Weight:8 stones
    Role :Steven
    Group: None
    POKéMON: Abra, Lavitar and Houndour
    Appearence: Wears a black hoody with red stripes, Grey jeans, Long straight brunete hair. Thinish.
    Personality: pessimistic but versatile, knows his own strengthes and intellegent.
    History: Orphan left with the gym Leader wallace.
    Rival: People like Ash.
    Extra: None

Years
    Jake calls to his Pokemon. "Umbreon, Double Team! Houndoom, Scary Face! Sneasel, Icy Wind!" His aim is to get them away with the combination of unoffensive but very annoying attacks. Maybe they would just go away.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: Ash Jr. you are not too late. Anyone can join this RPG whenever they want. Also once you have posted your character's profile you can start right away =)

IC:

Tommy wandered off to the Blackthorn City's Public Library. The Library is huge and has roman architect. In front are giant statues of Dragonites that are on both sides of the staircase leading to the entrance of the library.

Tommy is not here for the books however, but for the Public Computers. He looked around a bit and found a small computer room in the study room, which he entered. He soon found a computer and goofed around a bit.

There are people in the room and Tommy wanted to wait until everyone was gone. An hour or so passed and he was the only one left in the room. He got up and looked around and then out the small glass window on the door to see if anyone was coming, no one. He smirked and locked the door, went back to his computer and went straight to work.

"Pori, go." He said in a low tone to not gain any attention.

A red laser zapped out of the pokeball he is holding and out emerged a Porygon.

"Pori, you know the biz." Tommy said.

The Porygon floated in midair towards the computer monitor and slowly went inside of it, the pokemon is now in cyberspace.

Tommy then began to set up a microphone headset he held in his pocket and connected it to the computer.

He spoke into it,

"Pori, search into the Library's archive for Wild Pokemon attacks."

Just then articles filled the computer screen.

"Filter them out to recent articles."

Most of the articles were swept away, but there were a lot remaining,

"Hmm.. show the ones that are most unknown."

Only 5 articles remained. Tommy read them,

The Article reads:

Pokemon Rampage

Reports are coming in of Wild Pokemon viciously attacking towns and cities. Pokemon trainers are being attacked across the globe. Researchers claim that the wild pokemon outbursts are due to some unknown Pokeflu that is infecting most of the Wild Pokemon population rapidly. Police for now say that all young trainers should stay inside and be chaperoned when outside.

"Interesting, Pori narrow the articles down to "sickness" or "flu" Tommy said curiously.

The 5 articles were filtered out showing only 1 article.

It read,

Pokeflu? Or Pokevirus?

Wild Pokemon on all regions of the world are suddenly attacking people without cause. Researchers claim that these horrific acts are due to some unknown Pokeflu that is infecting most of the Wild Pokemon population. Reports are coming in that even trained pokemon can catch the flu and to be cautious when near a wild pokemon with the unknown disease. After much research, studies claim that the flu first appeared around Cerulean City in an isolated cave by the city's coastline 3 months ago. It is unknown if the disease affects humans. However it is important that people should not take this flu lightly and should report to the nearest hospital or Pokecenter immediately to check for any signs of a virus if encountered an affected wild pokemon.

Just then Tommy remembered,

"Oh man, I was there around 3 months ago..." He told himself.

"Perhaps that could explain my sudden headaches and my pokemon sometimes acting disobedient. He thought to himself.

"Pori, check for any other articles relating to this sort of Pokeflu or virus."

There was a bit of delay due to the vast content the Porygon is going through to find the exact type of file it's trainer wants. Just then an article appeared. It seemed to be from some sort of Archeologist Log. However the file is locked and won't open for the general public.

"Pori, use your "Conversion" attack to open the file." Tommy told it.

In seconds the file was decoded and accessed.

It read,

June 1, 1968

We have now entered the African Congo and have ventured into its deep and exotic jungles. My team and I have always dreamed about such an adventure.

July 27, 1968

We are getting close. A tribe within the jungle has told us of the secret legend and its hidden ruins. However they warn us to never enter the forgotten city deep within the jungle. I, as a man of our modern times, do not believe in all of that curse mumbo-jumbo. My team and I continue our pursuit to the city.

August 3, 1968

We have found it, the lost city is finally FOUND! This has to be my greatest discovery! As we entered we soon discovered an ancient temple of unknown origin. What intrigued us the most were the strange pictures on the walls of the temple showing all sorts of pokemon with a giant golden sphere object shining above them. I believe it resembles the sun, however the rest of my team came up with a theory that it is, in fact, some sort of unknown organism, if its pokemon or not is unknown. My translator who we picked up at the tribe we passed translated the ancient writings on the wall which read,

"On that day, his feet shall stand on a land far away. And valleys shall split and grow within the Earth itself. For he has done wrong against his own kind and uses device of knowledge against his own brother. And it is there on the wake of a new day that the missing one shall come forth and sweep away his wicked mind using his own device against him in an act of a glitch. And the missing one will take the form of him using the body of his own brothers and will end the world in which the living dwells in or---

The rest is cut off, only one more log remains,

August 10, 1968

" I am all that remains from my team. They were all brave men. We have only visited this place for such a short time and yet we have been chosen to perish with the greatest discovery ever made. Some sort of... flu has taken my men, this place, the tribe's people are right.. Perhaps this place is cursed... I don't... think.. I... will...

... Before I... go... my last... entry... I have... found... that... it has no number....

The logs seem to end in random gibberish and are no longer readable. It seems that the logs were typed up on a laptop and some sort of computer virus has destroyed most of the file.

After careful examination, the files seem to belong to the government. Tommy has hacked through another one of the government's documents.

"An interesting document, but what the heck does it have to do with anything?!" Tommy asked himself.

Just then the door began to bang,

"OPEN UP! THIS IS THE LIBRARIAN! OPEN UP BEFORE I BREAK THIS DOOR DOWN!" A female voice could be heard from outside the door shouting.

Tommy quickly acted fast,

"Pori, close all files, close everything! Hurry!!!" Tommy said quickly.

The screen was quickly being cleared until no file was left.

"Good, now come back to me." Tommy hurried.

The Porygon zapped out of the computer monitor,

"Good job Pori, return." He said as he zapped the Pokemon back into his ball.

Tommy quickly unplugged his headpiece and tucked it back into his pocket and unlocked the door and opened it.

As soon as he walked out an angry face of an old bitter woman greeted him,

"Sorry!" Tommy said quickly as he ran out of the room and jolted for the exit with the librarian staring him down.

He quickly left the library and walked around a bit to get as far as possible from the place. As he walked, he thought about what he found on the computer...

Last edited:

WaffleGod 4.0

Weaver of the Eternal Circle
    Years
    After some time, Luther and Dragonite emerged from the nameless bakery, after enjoying some nameless, indescribable pastries.

"Those were some good pastries, if I do say so myself. And I do!" He exclaimed. Dragonite smiled, following its trainer. Of course, the other pokemon were fed as well. Luther merely liked his Dragonite more than the others, so it spent the most time outside of its spherical prison.

Off in the distance, Luther spotted a familiar person wandering around. He appeared to be in a hurry.

"Hey...that's Tommy! Hey, Tommy! Over here!" He yelled, running towards the trainer, his Dragonite slowly gliding behind him.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    As Tommy walked by various buildings he heard someone call his name in the crowd of people walking by. He stood still and heard his anme again, Tommy turned to his side and saw Luther calling for him heading his way. Tommy appoarched him,

"Hey how's it goin'?" Tommy asked becoming relaxed.

"Oh yeah, I never thanked you for the lift back there, so thanks." Tommy mentioned, referring to Luther giving him a lift to Blackthorn using his Dragonite.

"So, what have you been up to? Did you see any one else from the group?" Tommy asked putting his hands in his jacket pockets.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Why couldn't they discover a fire/water pokemon? Rain thinks, and tosses her new Pokeball. "Go Mystic!" she says, and a Milotic appears in a burst of light.

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
    Demonta starts his trip after much discussion with wallace.

Wallace helps me by giving me my Houndour =D.

After walking out of the gym, Demonta travels to Dewford Town for the Dewford Gym. For my first badge Knuckle badge. Wallace nicely give me a lift with his lapras and the move surf.Abra did most of the work. With his attack psychic, Abra made easy work with the Gym Leader's pokemons...

Abra use Calm Mind!

Abra glows in a dark red colour, gym leader's eyes widens in bewilderment!

Now Abra, use Psychic!

Abra's eyes shines and a blast of shivering waves shoot towards the rival's pokemons. A OHKO for the gym leader's Machop!

A machoke is next and Abra is ready!

Abra uses teleport to the back of the rival's machoke though this was expected, a powerful focus punch is delivered by Machoke and the power slams Abra towards the walls of the gym!

Abra is stunned, I use a super potion on him as all my other pokemons will most likely have their butt kicked by the gym leader's Machoke.

Abra gets back to his feet, uses teleport again to the back of machoke only to teleport back to the front when Machoke delivers another focus punch backwards. A quick use of calm mind later, Abra blows at Machoke with his psychic and achieving a critical hit due to the small distance!

The gym leader is beaten and amazingly, something crazy happened.

Huh? Abra is evolving!!!!!

Abra has evolved to Kadabra!

I then visited my Idol Steven in the Granite cave and is given the HM flash, I teach it to my new Kadabra =D.

After many winding paths and many smashings to Zubats from my Kadabra, I find steven in a chamber, I call out to him and sees him studying fossils.

"hey steven"

"hey..."

"demonta"

After a long discussion, I have realised many things, one is not to keep pokemons in pokeballs, it turns out pokemons hate it but, trainers just find it easier to store them in little balls. Steven gives me his Lairon for aid if I ever need it and a fossil for studying. Because of my full team, I send Lairon into the pc.

Last edited:

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
    Some resting was needed after the gym beating. The newly evolved Kadabra now seems capable of bossing around the other pokemons.

I read some article about an artist named Rain, soon decides to meet her as I fall in love with her art.

The other pokemons of my team works really hard to evolve as they seem slightly jealous of Kadabra. Lavitar seems really bothered about this as he has the most evolving to do as he is a 3 stage pokemon.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "Mystic, use your Sing attack!" Rain commands, and covers her ears as the Milotic aims a song at the advancing Swinub army, who fall asleep. "Right now, running is a good idea."

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "This is one of the times that I wish I had a psychic pokemon," Rain says recalling Flare and Mystic, she and Ruby starts running towards the exit.

Years
    "Good thing I didn't recall my Pokemon this time." Jake says. "Houndoom, melt the wall of ice with your Fire Blast!" Houndoom uses its fire attack again to get rid of the exit blockade the Swinubs made. "Umbreon, use Confuse Ray!" To ensure their escape, Umbreon fired its Confuse Ray, causing many disoriented Swinubs to stand where many non-disoriented Swinubs once stood. The Swinubs stumble around until they end up back deep in the cave.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back