• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    "You know whats cute? Our hearts are talking to each other~hehe! I'm not hugging you to tight am I?" Amerie replied. Snype stood frozen. He was seriously falling for this girl. Soon Amerie was staring into Snypes eyes.

"Oh thank you~ I try to be. I'm very happy that you think of me in such a way! Usually other Pokémon don't like me at first." She said to him. Amerie moved closer and put her head on Snypes shoulder. Snype felt like he was going to Faint at this rate. Snype had to wonder though... If Amerie felt the same way about him? They just met after all. His face growing more and more read, Erik began to speak up.

"Well well well, don't you two make a good couple." He said. Both Snype and Amerie let go of each other in embarrassment. Ameries had been covering her face but Snype could see that it was red. Snype simply turned away from both of them in embarrassment, still nervous from the experience.

"W...Well..um... g...guess we should join the others eh?" He said, nervously still.

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    "Well thats just a shame. Maybe if you strapped a pillow to your stomach..." Amerie said, looking away from both Erik and Snype. "W...well..um..g...guesswe should join the others eh?" Snype said, embarrassed. "That sounds like a good idea..........." Erik said, looking around. "........So which way is the camp?" Erik asked, wondering where he was suppose to go. "I was lost in the woods before i met up with you guys."

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]
    Oh jeez, that was embarssing, why did Erik have to say something! He made it more awkward! I actually kinda forgot her was there….Amerie's thoughts were running around in a circle. Stop being red, face! Now! She cooled down a bit, and then Snype suggested that they should join the others, and Erik agreed.

"So which way is the camp? I was lost in the woods before I met up with you guys." Amerie faced Erik,

"This is the camp, everyone just has their own little place.... at least I think so, actually I'm not so sure." She said as she kind of laughed at herself.

"I'm all set and so is Snype, right? Erik, do you have everything you might need? It's going to be a long trip, even though we will probably need to make stops."

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
    "o...Oh!" Snype looked around to see where his bag ended up during the fight. It was laying on the sand untouched luckily. Snype picked it up and made sure everything was still in the bag. It was no use trying to hide the fact that he was blushing. Amerie saw pretty clearly that he was nervous. But nonetheless, He was prepared for the trip.

"Our camps are a little deeper into the forest. We aren't to far away though Erik." Snype said looking at both Erik and Amelie who managed to stop blushing from the awkward moment earlier. "Comon follow me." Snype said giving off a large smile. Snype walked alongside the group and began to lead them to where everyone else was meeting up.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Barry finished filling up water for the group, and headed back for the camp. He walked past Snype, who's face was pretty red,

"You okay Snype?" He asked the ghost, "You look proper roasting there."

The small group began heading back to the main camp, "Okay I've got water for everyone, come and get so-" Barry stopped in mid sentence, as he was interrupted by the hot-headed Treeko,

"Everybody was there trying to save their butts, and you're here, filling your own black hole size stomach."

'Is he talking to me?'

"What are you on about? I was the first one to-"

It was then that Nick decided to run in and attack the Charmeleon. Barry gasped,

"Nick, what the hell?!"

[OOC: I'd love to intervene, but I'm sure Tobias will be fine on his own... ;3]

Megaman765

Years
    "You okay Snype? You look proper roasting there." Barry said noticing that Snype was blushing.

"Uh... Um..." Snype muttered as he looked like as if he were wiping his face nervously. His face was no longer red once Snype calmed down. On the way to the camp, He glanced at Amerie, smiled, then was distracted by the the Treeko who looked like he was about to start a fight with Tobias. It wasn't Snype's problem yet. The Treeko kicked Tobias and unleashed bullet seed on him.

"Kehehe. Try not to kill each other over there! We haven't even left the camp yet" Snype yelled from the distance as the brawl was about to begin.

Snype remembered... He was supposed to be on lookout. He hadn't been in his post ever since he crash landed from that Pelipper. There could be a zombie on its way for all he knew.

"Hey are you two good climbers?" Snype asked Amerie and Erik. "While those two hotheads are duking it out, I think I'm gonna keep watch till everybody is ready. Wanna tag along? A few spare eyes are always nice."

TrainerGiza

Years
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]
    Amerie walked between Erik and Snype, Erik on her left, and Snype on her right. She was a little behind them, enjoying the morning breeze. Even though the Pokezombies are among us, the environment seems nice. For me, I think it would be wise to stay away from that Treeko, and the Charmeleon. They have such negative attitudes. She thought as she looked over at the Treeko starting a fight. It also seemed that Barry was upset with it too. She noticed that Snype was rubbing his face, and he glanced at her with a smile. She didn't look at him though; she pretended she was looking up into a tree. But she did see him. I think he does like me. Hehe~ she was getting that warm feeling again. She noticed she was getting a glow; Kirlias are known to become more beautiful when they have positive emotions around them. Remembering this she became more confident and held her head a bit higher than before.

"Hey are you two good climbers?" Snype spoke after he shook of his embarrassment.

"While those two hotheads are duking it out, I think I'm gonna keep watch till everybody is ready. Wanna tag along? A few spare eyes are always nice." Climb? Oh no.

"Uhh, I'm afraid I cannot climb, but I have another way of transport." She smiled then she disappeared right before their eyes.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
    The Charmeleon couldn't help but smile as the bullet seed slammed into him. Finally, he had an excuse to kill the runt. His tail fire erupted, it's top reaching the base of his shoulders. This was going to be fun.

"Kehehe. Try not to kill each other over there! We haven't even left the camp yet" Tobias heard somebody yell. Kill? It was totally out of the question. Utterly destroy was more like it. Nobody, especially not this little newt, could talk to Tobias like that and get away with it.

His claws glowed an silvery, metallic color as a maniacal grin covered his face. He felt the fire burning inside of him... but that would be too easy, too quick for the newt. With a load roar, he fired a Dragon Rage at the Treeko's feet, causing dirt and dust to shoot into his face, before rushing at the Treeko, slashing at it with a Metal Claw.

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia helped the Sableye out of the sand with her tail and introduced herself once again as "Tythhia" to the new Pokemon, Erik. After that she was quiet as the others introduced themselves and told about their past before the zombie outbreak. She learned that the Sableye was named Snype and the Munchlax was named Barry. The Ampharos found out many things about all the other Pokemon, including that Barry was a three-time champion. Cool. Tyshia never said anything about her past, finding it almost too embarrassing to mention. Then something happened that Tyshia had figured would happen eventually. Amerie hugged Snype and he blushed, his feelings for her were kinda obvious. Then Erik had to speak up and make Amerie herself blush. Now the two love-Taillows looked like Cheri berries. But maybe Taillow wasn't the correct choice of words, considering Amerie's story. Love-Pidgeys? Yeah, that could work.

While Tyshia was thinking about silly things, the three Pokemon walked off. She quickly lifted her dagger from the ground and wiped the blood off on her bandaged leg before sliding it back into its hiding spot and following the three Pokemon. She was the second tallest, aside from Erik, and she stayed farther back than the rest of them, mostly keeping to herself. Snype threw a comment towards a couple of fighting Pokemon - the Treeko from earlier and the Charmeleon that roasted the Pelipper. The two were acting like an old married couple who couldn't decide on what brand of denture cream to buy. She ignored them, making sure to exclude them from her plan, it would be nice to just keep the group to the Pokemon who actually wanted to work together and not start fights that could ultimately result in roasted grass-Pokemon.

Then Snype asked if they wanted to join him on watch, but it was directed more at Amerie - of course - and Erik. Obviously, Tyshia would be too heavy to fit in a tree, but she could try. "Me too?" She asked, for once her lisp was calmed down.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Heh.

Finally, a proper battle. Nick had been itching for one, and just felling the raw power made him excited.

The Bullet seed slammed into Tobias, but Nick knew that only made him angry. Tobias unleashed a metal claw at him, and it connected.

Nick was pushed back, but was damaged little. He was really strong, and the power of the Metal Claw made him think, "Man, I ain't gonna EVER regret this!"

Nick jumped up and used Pound on Tobias's head.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
    Alice the Zorua

She rushed up to the crowd of pokemon which had gathered. Apparently she had let her eyes close for a second too long.

"Hey! What I miss? I just fell asleep- oh great. More battles." she said, as she watched the action between Nick and Tobias. It was obvious the Zorua had missed a lot of action, and she insulted herself beneath her breathe for sleeping so long. Alice wouldn't be staying up late anymore.

She examined all the pokemon around her. A Munchlax, Kirlia, Sableye...the list went on. Including the two fighting, which should have really stopped their combat before someone got hurt. But the Zorua chuckled as Nick headbutted Tobias. Maybe this would be enough entertainment for the day.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype chuckled as he watched the two pokemon fight eachother. He had his bets on Tobias though. That tiny Treeko was gonna be creamed if he wasn't careful. Though Snype was rather tiny himself... but taller then the Treeko at least. Behind Snype, Tyshia asked if she could come along also. It was a good thing the tree he stood watch on was so sturdy. It would be enough to fit the group of pokemon.

Amerie seemed to dissapear. Snype didn't even realize that she teleported somewhere else. He thought that she night have gotten a head start but he remembered she said she wasn't much of a climber.... hmm... Snype thought he might as well check around the camp to see where she wandered off.

"Well you two are all welcome to come along. Just mind your step. Kehehehe..." Snype said with a Mischievous smirk. Snype Ran toward an extremely tall tree. It was one of the tallest in Littleroot. Jumping from branch to branch, He eventually stopped on one of the more sturdy branches. Snype had a great view of both the camp and the outskirts. With his vision he could spot any incoming zombie pokemon. No sign of Amerie though...

"Hmm... Where did that girl run off to." Snype said, Standing up on the branch, looked down below to see if he could spot her, While also keeping an eye on the commotion going on.

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia smiled happily when Snype said that she could come along. She liked this little group, it was very nice and quaint. The yellow Pokemon noticed Amerie disappear using Teleport no doubt, but the little Sableye didn't seem to notice where she went. He started to climb up the tallest tree and Tyshia followed behind him closely, although clumsily. Some of the branches creaked under her weight, which wasn't a good sign, but Tyshia moved on before they could break. When she reached the branch that Snype was perched on she saw that he was looking for Amerie. Tyshia opened her mouth to tease the purple Pokemon about it when her breathe left her and the open mouth dropped lower in awe. From this far up she could see for miles and miles.

Trees were virtually unaffected by the outbreak and there were standing proud and tall as if the world was still back before this all had happened. A few patches of flowers in red and blue. In the far distance, where sky touched earth, the very top of the roofs were visible in Oldale town. It was beautiful. "Itth breath taking." She murmured, blinking from behind her blood-streaked lenses. Memories of hanging out in Oldale town only a month before this whole mess came back to her. It all seemed so long ago...

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    The Ampharos introduced herself. Her name was Tyshia. Erik introduced himself, just to make sure she knew his name."Our camps are a little deeper into the forest. We aren't too far away though Erik." Snype said, looking at Erik and Amerie. "Come on, follow me!" He said, showing a huge smile, then walking towards the camps he mentioned. Erik followed Snype, who was walking beside Amerie, who was walking in between Erik and Snype. ""I'm all set and so is Snype, right? Erik, do you have everything you might need? It's going to be a long trip, even though we're probably going to need to make stops." At first, Erik didn't know what she was talking about, but then he remembered that the camp was going towards Lillycove. "Lets see....Scarf...check." He said, holding his scarf. "Sword....check." He then gripped the hilt of his sword. "Hmmmm...anything else.....No, not really. Only thing i need is food and thats it."

Just then, he heard nosies, like people were having a battle. When they reached where the others were, he saw that a Treeko and a Charmeleon were having a battle. The Treeko kicked and used Bullet Seed on the Charmeleon, which only seemed to make him more angry. "Kehehe. Try not to kill each other over there! We haven't even left camp yet!" Snype yelled. Barry then walked up to the group and said, "You okay Snype? You look proper roasting there." "Uh... Um..." Snype muttered, blushing and trying to calm himself. Just then, he had this look like he remembered something.

"Hey, are you two good climbers?" Snype asked, looking at Erik and Amerie. "While those two hotheads duke it out, I think I'm gonna keep watch till everyones ready. Wanna tag along? A few spare eyes are always nice." "Uhh, I'm afraid i can't climb, but i have another way to transport." Amerie said, smiling, then she disappeared. Most likely used Teleport. Erik thought. That'll be useful to have. "Me too?" said someone from behind Erik. Turning around, he saw Tyshia, the Ampharos that helped Snype out earlier. It seems that she wanted to help the group. "Well you two are all welcome to come along. Just watch your step. Kehehehe..." Then Snype ran towards the tallest tree in Littleroot, and began to climb it, Tyshia right behind him.

Erik decided to stop the fight that had broken out, so he began to walk towards the Treeko and the Charmeleon. He also noticed that a Zorua was running towards the group of pokemon, apparently going to watch the battle or something. As Erik got close to where the battle was, the Charmeleon used what seemed to be Metal claw, and damaged the Treeko a bit. The Treeko then tryed to use Pound on the Charmeleonls head. Before the Treeko could land the hit, Erik grabbed the Treeko's tail, and threw him towards one of the abandoned houses. He then turned towards the Charmeleon and used Brick Break, sending him flying towards a tree. "Hope that'll knock both of them out." He mumbled to himself.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Dead.

That Stupid Bisharp is so dead.

Nick got up and rubbed his head. He had been surprise attacked by a Bisharp, probably a newcomer.

Nick saw him unleash Brick Break on Tobias. Nick was totally enraged, and now Tobias would have to wait for a beating. He looked at the Bisharp. He knew he could easily defeat him, but he wasn't going to exhaust himself out. Tobias would then take away his victory in their fight.

Nick knew that Tobias would be itching for revenge too, so he yelled over to him,

"Yo, Tobias, let's wipe the floor with him, shall we?"

TrainerGiza

Years
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]
    As Amerie looked on the fight that was happening from another tree, and saw that Snype had made his way to another tree. She watched him climb up, and then she giggled to herself.

"He has no idea~!" She knew this was going to be fun. A little behind Snype she saw Tyshia climbing up the same tree. I appeared as though she had trouble climbing. Awe poor girl, she thought to herself. Still watching them, Amerie saw that Snype was looking around, probably looking for her, as they seemed to socialize. Let's see what I could do! She thought to herself. She closed her eyes, and disappeared into a purple mist, and reappeared right behind Snype, on another branch. She saw what had happed with Erik and the other two pokemon. I know he's trying to be helpful, but I'm afraid it's only gonna get worse. She was disappointed in the Bisharps decision. Bringing her attention back to Snype and Tyshia, she poked Snype and said,

"Haii, looking for me? I'm right here silly~!" she then laughed.

Megaman765

Years
    Snype looked down at Eric as he had gotten himself involved in the fight. He didn't have to hit them... A couple of clever words would have been enough to stop it. If it got out of hand Snype may have to step in and do something. For now though, He decided to relax and check the view. Tyshia sat alongside Snype and gazed at the view. All of a sudden snype felt something poke his arm.

"Haii, looking for me? I'm right here silly~!" Amerie said.

"WHA!!!!" Snype screamed as he nearly fell off the tree branch in fear. The back of his legs hooked onto the branch he was on and he was suddenly hanging upside down. His heart was beating so fast... She could teleport? That wasn't fair...

"Oh! Hiya." Snype said, still upside down.

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia jumped up as a voice sounded behind her, snapping her out of her daze at the scenery. Amerie had teleported behind Snype and gave the poor Sableye a fright, making him fall off his branch. Tyshia held back a laugh and stood up on the branch, reaching down with her hand to grab Snype by one of the odd horn-things jutting off his head and gave a hard pull, a little too hard. She accidentally flung him up in the air above her head. But she caught him quickly and set him down on the branch again. "Thorry about that, Thnype. I forgot how thcrawny you are." She said with a good-hearted laugh.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Barry saw Erik get involved in the fight too. Well, he didn't want to get on the bad side of his group...

Instead he made sure he personally had all of his things ready. He lifted his thick fur slightly and peered in. Yep, everything was there. So he decided to hang around with the otyhers for a while - it would probably be there only bit of peace for a while.

He saw a few of them up a high tree, and decided he wanted in on that action.

"Wait there!" he called up. Then paused. He could see a branch near him. But it was too high. he jumped to try and reach it. No luck. Again maybe. Nope. Okay, a big jump now. He kicked off of the grass, and managed to grab hold of the branch. Success! However, it snapped, and Barry fell on his head.

"For god's sake..." he moaned, looking at his fingers, "Might aswell try my luck."

He wagged his two fingers, before he shot his fist into the air, shooting a large web from his wrist.

"Hey, Spider Web!" He said in pleasant surprise - despite his very cliche and copyright infringing method of using the move.

The web stuck itself to a branch nice and high up, allowing Barry to climb up it like a rope. Soon, he was level with Tyshia, Amerie and Snype,

"How yous doin'?" he asked with a grin, before rotating around to look at the view,

"Wow... nice innit?"

[OOC: This is what we call the calm before the relative activity storm l3]

TrainerGiza

Years
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

It was apparent that Amerie scared Snype out of his purple skin. He about fell off the branch, but his legs seemed to catch him.

"Oh! Hiya." She giggled, this was fun! He didn't even get mad! She gave a large smile at Snype. It seemed that she scared Tyshia, she had jumped. Tyshia then decided to help Snype, but she pulled a little too hard, but made up for it by catching him. Amerie looked down to see Barry struggling to get into the tree. He was kind of laughing, at the round Pokémon, but not really making fun of him, because well, she could climb either. She continued watching and saw that Berry had used his metronome move.

"How yous doin'?" he ask smiling as he climbed up the newly made string shot rope.

"I'm fine thank you~" she flashed a smile.

"Wow…nice innit?" Amerie then looked around, she has seen views like this before, when she ventured with Ashley. But it was nice to do the same, only with new friends.

"It is very pretty~" she said as she gazed at the morning sun.

Back