• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Dimitri Carona
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

Survivor Camp, Littleroot Town
    Scaling the creeper ladder...

-----

I watched as the fight broke out between Tobium and Nick. I so wanted to intervene, and I really needed to learn all of the names correctly. Too bad for me, the Bisharp, Erik, intervened before me. Now both pokemon that were fighting Tobian had a type disadvantage. Besides the battle, everybody else seemed to be off doing their own little thing. Everyone else, except me. I watched as the Munchlax, Barry, climbed the tree as if he were Spiderman. Well, if the zombies didn't get him, the lawyers would, and from what I heard, they were worse than zombies.

I walked over to the tree that Sniper, Amrye, and Titia were on, and Barry was scaling. I began to climb up it, very easily and slightly faster than Barry. Barry still made it to the top before me due to the fact that he had had a head start. I climbed into the foliage behind the pokemon, blending into my surroundings. I could now see everything in the camp, hear any yelling and even the whispering coming from the pokemon ontop the trees, and nobody could see me.

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    When Tyshia had set Snype down, she had noticed that Barry the Munchlax was trying to climb the tree. He had trouble at first - breaking a branch and landing on his head along the way - but shortly figured it out and was soon standing next to the little hodge-podge group. She greeted him with a soft smile, and nothing more. He inquired how they were doing in a way similar to some T.V. hostess Tyshia had seen sometimes while staying at various PokeCenters. "I'm boing pretty well thinthe I came here." She said, looking out at the scenery again when Barry brought it up. She fazed out again, getting wrapped up in the untouched beauty that she forgot that the others were there. Her mind swam with the memories of being out on the road, those both good and bad.

{{OOC: Last active, serious post until Thursday because of EXAMS. So yeah, say Tyshia follows them WHEN and only WHEN the group actually LEAVES littleroot. IF they leave before I get back on Thursday.}}

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "Those two seemed to have formed a rivalry of some sort," Katsumi muttered, glancing at the Treecko and Charmeleon battle, until the bisharp interrupted the two, knocking the Charmeleon back from a blow from the dark/steel type pokemon. He decided: it was none of his business. As long as they didn't kill each other, it would be fine. After all, safety is usually in numbers. He realized, that it had been a while since he last climbed a tree, and looked beyond the horizon. He figured it'd be nice to gaze at the everlasting beauty of the rising sun. "Hm.... the tree with the best view....would be......" Ironically, it was the same tree with the other pokemon on it. "Over there!" He muttered. He scurried over to the tree, and climbed it, not aware of Amerie and the others on the tree.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Snype laughed back at Amerie and smiled. Before he knew it though, Tyshia grabed him on those horn looking things on his head. Never the less, She kinda overdid it and pulled really hard. When getting pulled up, Snype put his hands on his head as if the whole top part of his head was going to be ripped off. Snype unhooked his legs off of the branch and was thrown into the sky.

"Wah!" He screamed as he was sent flying in there air. Luckily Tyshia caught him and set him back down on the branch as if nothing happened. He felt a little insulted being called scrawny. He knew it already, He didn't need to be reminded but he just laughed it off anyways. Snype wasn't an easy Pokemon to make mad.

Soon Barry had joined them after creating a spiderweb and crawling up it. Barry seemed to be having alot of good luck with Metronome. He would hate to see the move turn on him.

"It is very pretty~" Amerie said gazing into the morning sun. Snype wanted to say something romantic. In response to the "pretty comment". With all the peering eyes though it would be awkward to act like that... again. The least he could do was hint it though. Snype stared into the distance. While doing so his hand "accidentally" crawled on top of Amerie's. Snype hadn't even noticed.

"Keep a good lookout guys. I betcha theres gotta be some tiny bug pokemon that have been zombified." Snype said. His eyes began to glow a bright white color, Showing that he had used detect to get a better view and prepare for any surprise attacks.

"Nothing escapes my sight..." He muttered, keeping a close eye on the trees ahead of him.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Silva:

Silva snapped back to reality as she saw the Treeko and the Charmeleon get into a serious fight, "The Treeko's an idiot and the Charmeleon's an ass" she decided to herself. After a few moments and a few attacks she got bored of even watching them fight, and turned her attention to the Munchlax from before with the Gyrados struggling to get into a tree. First he tried to simply climb it, then, after breaking a branch and falling on his head, he used what appeared to be string shot to make a webbing so he could climb into the tree.

For a moment she lay there trying to come up with a dirty joke but gave up after about thirty seconds. She let her eyes wander over the camp and decided there wasn't much else better to then join the Munchlax and his little group in the tree. She gave herself a running start towards the tree and using the momentum made it to the second highest branch in the tree then climbed down to the others.

She looked through the group, the Munchlax, the Kirlia who she had seen crying earlier, and a few others she couldn't place. "Hey!" she said brightly, "How's everyone doing in this fine post-apocalyptia?" she said, keeping the bright tone the entire time.

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

It was apparent that Amerie scared Snype out of his purple skin. He about fell of the branch, but his legs seemed to catch him.

"Oh! Hiya." She giggled, this was fun! He didn't even get mad! She gave a large smile at Snype. It seemed that she scared Tyshia, she had jumped. Tyshia then decided to help Snype, but she pulled a little too hard, but made up for it by catching him. Amerie looked down to see Barry struggling to get into the tree. He was kind of laughing, at the round Pokémon, but not really making fun of him, because well, she could climb either. She continued watching and saw that Berry had used his metronome move.

"How yous doin'?" he ask smiling as he climbed up the newly made string shot rope.

"I'm fine thank you~" she flashed a smile.

"Wow…nice innit?" Amerie then looked around, she has seen views like this before, when she ventured with Ashley. But it was nice to do the same, only with new friends.

"It is very pretty~" she said as she gazed at the morning sun.
    As she was watching the sun, and the view, while she felt something on her hand. She looked down, only to find that it was Snypes hand. A little smile crept across her face, trying not to make it obvious to the others. It seemed that everyone wanted to be away from what actions that were happening below. She was peaceful, even though, this breakout could destroy the Pokémon forever. I wonder what will happen to the other regions… she thought. She was determined not sad, or distressed. Not only did she have to survive for Ashley's sake, but for her new friends, and all of the Pokémon, everywhere.

"Keep a good lookout guys. I betcha theres gotta be some tiny bug Pokémon that have been zombified." Snype said, as he activated his detect. Amerie's eyes widened. B-B-B-Bug Pokémon? She could help being afraid. Not even trying, she clinged on to Snypes arm.

"Please, I don't want there to be any Bug Pokemon…" she started to get a little nervous. She even became distracted and didn't hear the new Pokemon joining them in the tree, greeted them.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "Oh?" Katsumi just...said. "There's some of the others! Well, it never hurts to gaze at the sun in a group." There was a short pause. "The colors of light and pigments, split into a wide variety of colors....That with this planet's rotations, creates the very essence of beauty itself. It is a beautiful sight...the rising sun...is it not?" He continued. "Even in this dark situation may the sun continue to rise and set, and create a truly beautiful sight for all to gaze upon, infected or not." Katsumi heard Snype talk about bug pokemon. Bug pokemon? That reminds me of this game the humans used to play on the PC.... He thought. Oh I mustn't let that get to me. The bright, medium-sized star rose slowly, yet steadily to light the sky, and begin the hours of the morning.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
    "Hey!" Silva said brightly, "How's everyone doing in this fine post-apocalyptia?"

Snype laughed at the Lioones joke. But it was a nice day. Snype felt at peace being around all of these pokemon. It was like being around his own pack, minus the whole thief part. Heck, it seemed almost everybody from the camp was enjoying the view, minus the fighters down below. They didn't know what they were missing.

Suddenly Amerie was clinging onto Snype's arm, mostly out of fear though.

"Please, I don't want there to be any Bug Pokemon…" She said.

Snype looked down at Amerie. She was a psychic type. It was only natural for her to be scared of bugs. Bug pokemon were fragile alone. If they were zombies... then maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Then... Snype saw something. With his heightened vision, He noticed the leaves in one of the trees up ahead moving... Without a second though, Snype stood up, and his free hand generated an orb of shadow.

"Gotcha!" Snype said as he threw the Shadow ball into the tree up ahead. As he did, A lone Zombie Dustox was flying in the groups direction. The stupid zombie was hit directly by the shadow ball and the impact made the fragile bug explode into bits of whatever juices were inside of it. Disgusting, but at least it was dead.

"Only one of them. Bugs come in swarms usually though." Snype said to the group, clenching the fist that threw the shadow ball. "...Kehehehe! So who's up for some target practice?" Snype said to everyone. His eyes were glowing a bright white color again.

"Best we scare off the swarm of Dustox that are probobly hiding in those trees. Wouldn't want to be ambushed down there eh? If you guys have any projectiles feel free. If you don't then..." Snype generated a couple of Shadow balls and passed one to each of the pokemon. "...Then use these." He sat down next to Amerie who was still holding onto his arm.

"Kehe. Guess those bugs will be pretty damn scared of us after this eh?" Snype whispered to her, smiling.

(Feel free to control the zombie dustox everyone. I wanted to give you all something to do while I'm sleeping :3)

Last edited:

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    "Hm....Flyers......."Katsumi muttered. "Any flammable object that can be thrown would suffice..." He broke off a few twigs from the tree, and scurried towards one of the houses, and climbed to the roof of the abandoned building. His fire punch set a twig on fire, and with a swift throw, struck one of the dustox, setting it on fire, and making it burn to death. "One down.......several more to take down." He realized something. "Ah! If max repels are flammable, then....And max repels have medium range, so....." He took a straw(those straws on those insect repellent cans), stuck it in the nozzle of the spray can, and when he was in the midst of releasing the spray, set his fiery hand to the liquid, and....success! Max repels are flammable! The infected moths who were unlucky also fell on the ground as they burned to death, and died...again. The rest were well, repelled from the spray. Katsumi himself found it hard to tolerate the presence of the product within the air. As a result, he moved to a separate part of the roof, and waited for the zombies to arrive yet again once the effects of the max repel wore off.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Dimitri Carona
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

The Forest, near Littleroot Town.
    Fleshfire

-----

I watched as the Dustox burst into flames. The other ones flew away in a panic. Both were enough to attract attention, with the bright flames and loud screeches and all. I sat still as a statue, one direction of sight a bit obscured due to the fact that half the camp had migrated up to this one tree.

My head jerked to the side at the sound of... something. Something was coming, and it was because of the fancy little light show that had just went on. My eyes pierced through the foliage like daggers as I searched for the threat. I watched as the figures emerged from the forest.

It was... a pack of Eevee led by a Jolteon. I glanced at the shiny Glaceon and the Espeon. 'Well, this ought to be interesting...' I soared out of the tree, engulfed in flames. It was about time I got a little of the action, and I thought that a nice Flame Wheel would do.

I slammed into the Jolteon, which staggered back and scattered the... nine Eevee. The Jolteon slammed into a tree and retreated into the forest. No... it hadn't retreated, it was trying to lure me away from the group. I decided to humor it for a little while and followed.

I kept walking, deeper into the forest. I could still see the camp, but I was far enough away that I could not be seen. I listened closely to any disturbances. There were none. It seemed that this Jolteon was smarter and more skilled than I had thought, a nice change for a zombie. Though, it obviously still had the instinct to kill, but with the added fun of a hunt too.

I heard a growl emenate from the bushes beside me. I whirled around to see the Jolteon leaping for me. Flames began to swirl around me, just in time to protect me from the Jolteon. I could feel it slam into me, but quickly retreat due to the hot flames. I got up, not even realizing I had been knocked over, and looked around. The Jolteon was standing a few feet away from me, smoke coming off of its rotting flesh. Now I actually had a good look at it. It's eyes were wild, yet distant. It's fur was falling of and some of it's skin was peeling. There were a few places where it's flesh had completely rotted, and you could see into it. It was a truly disgusting sight.

"You no longer belong in this world. And today, you are going to die, by my hand!" I launched myself forward and slammed into the Jolteon, then I loosed flames from my five horns. The smell of rotting flesh became overwhelming, and the Jolteon began to struggle. That just made my flames become more intense. After a minute, the struggling had ended. I took a step back and examined my work. The Jolteon's flesh had started to melt, and it was by now just a pile of char. I turned and made my way back to camp.

I slipped back into the tree completely unnoticed, and returned to the spot I had been hidden in. I watched to see what else would unfold.

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia was brought out of her thoughts again by the rustling of the leaves and the exposure of a zombie Dustox. She jumped up as it was blasted out of the air by a Shadow Ball by Snype. "Nithe thhot!" She commented, more Dustox beginning to emerge, obviously not happy that one of them had been explode-a-fied. Tyshia went to unleash an Echoed Voices but got nothing more than a slight whisper. Of course she had forgotten that she was out of power points. Good thing Snype had her covered. He had handed her a Shadow Ball. When she held it, it slightly consumed her hand and she quickly threw it at one of the Dustox while the Linoone went off and created a make-shift flamethrower, taking care of most of the rest of the zombies.

Despite throwing the Shadow Ball, some of the shadow energy remained on the Ampharos' hand, like a Fire Punch would. But since it was not her own attack, it hurt. Like a lot. She began to shake her hand frantically, trying to get the burning residue of the Shadow Ball off. When it didn't move, she began to some-what panic. "thhit! thith hurtth! Thomeone help me!" She sounded really panicked, more than she really was. But if it got someone to help, it would work in her favor.

Megaman765

Years
    Tyshia caught Snype's shadow ball and got a direct hit on one of the Zombie Dustox.

"
    Kehehehe. You not too bad of a shot yourself!" Snype complimented. As he through another shadow ball at a Dustox, Hitting it again. "Kehehehe! I'm on a roll here!" Snype said. Even though Amerie was holding his arm, Snype still had good aim thanks to his vision.

Suddenly Tyshia's hand began to act funny. Likely because of the shadow ball. She was shaking her hand frantically as if it were burning.

"thhit! thith hurtth! Thomeone help me!" She said.

It was snype's attack yeah but he wasn't sure how he was going to deal with this issue...

"Hey hey hey! Calm down! It'll wear off! If you go crazy like that it'll keep giving that burning feeling. You have to keep calm... Trust me. When I learned how to use this attack my hand hurt like crazy to. Just relax... Same goes to everyone else." Snype said as he prepared another shadow ball.

"Here comes the pitch!" Snype said as he threw the next ball as if he were pitching a baseball. It hit another Dustox that had followed the Swarm.

"Kehehehe! They should make this thing a sport or something! Just have fun with it!" Snype Cheered. He looked down at Amerie. "Hey you should join us! I wanna see how good of a shot you are." He asked.

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
    PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]
    Still being worried of the bug Pokemon that Snype mentioned before, Amerie liked what Katsumi had to say about the sunset that they all were looking upon. Then Snype stood up, and he started using shadow ball. She watched as he made a Dustox explode.

"Best we scare off the swarm of Dustox that are probably hiding in those trees. Wouldn't want to be ambushed down there eh? If you guys have any projectiles feel free. If you don't then.." Snype then gave some to the others. He then sat back down and tried to make her feel better, which he was good at. She smiled back at him, and proceeded to watch the others, Katsumi roast a whole bunch of them, and Tyshia hit one. She then began to freak out because of what the shadow ball was doing to her hand. Before Amerie could even come up with a solution, Snype figured it out. Amerie was having fun watching everyone destroying the Dustox, even though she was still scared that they might come near her. Snype then looked at her.

"Hey you should join us! I wanna see how good of a shot you are." She looked at him,

"Well I do have magical leaf. Let's see…" she stood up and let go of his arm. She began to float off the branch. She was readying her move. She closed her eyes, and put her hands together. Amerie then sparkled for a moment then threw her arms out in from of her, and opened her eyes wide, which were now glowing purple. Rainbow colored leaves shot out of her and headed toward a small group of the nasty Dustox. The leaves then ripped through their decaying wings, and chopped their bodies into pieces. She stopped floating and then began to cheer.

"Yay! I killed some!" she was happy, hopefully she had proved herself a little. But this was just a small step.

Flurry The Celebi

Flurry ~♥~ Tenshi Forever
    Years
    (note for those who didn't see in the OOC, This is FlurrytheGlaceon I switched accounts.)

Flurry had completely blanked out from her injury and when she snapped out of it things were a mess. Nick and Tobias where fighting and Zombie Dustox where attacking. Holding her bag Flurry climped up into the tree with the others only a little higher getting an idea. Looking at a few Dustox she smirked and jumped using Ice Beam on one and then Hail on the rest causing balls of ice to start falling over them. Her tail caught onto the branch next to Amerie and Snype and she twirled over it landing on it gracefully. She said nothing just set her bag next to her and winced in pain as the adrenaline wore off. Looking around she grabbed a Shirken from her bag and then after thinking grabbed another one "anyone need something to throw?"

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    The pleasant view was interrupted by a large swarm of Zombie Dustox. However the group set about them nicely - Snype was blowing them up with Shadow Balls (even leaving some for others to throw), the Furret was killing them with makeshift motolovs and flamethrowers.

"Awesome!" Barry exclaimed as he watched the Dustox zombies fall. Even Amerie was cutting them up with Magical Leaf.

Tyshia, though, was in pain after using Snype's attack, "Thhit! Thith hurtth!" She cried in her prominent lisp,

"Hey hey hey! Calm down! It'll wear off! If you go crazy like that it'll keep giving that burning feeling. You have to keep calm... Trust me. When I learned how to use this attack my hand hurt like crazy to. Just relax... Same goes to everyone else." Warned Snype. Barry looked at a spare ball, and picked it up, however he felt no pain.

"Oh yea!" he said, "I'm a Normal type!" With that, he hurled the ball at a Dustox, smaking it directly and sending it falling to the forest floor in pieces.

"Just have fun with it!" Snype cheered,

Barry then herad the shiny Glaceon speak, "Anyone need something to throw?"

There were a good number of Dustox still approaching. Barry grinned, "Nah, I'm good. Hey! Watch this!"

Luckily, they were high up, so he could gather energy fast here. The Munchlax opened his mouth, and small glowing orbs of light began flowing in. It was like he was absorbing the sun's rays into his mouth. His jaw shut, mouth glowing from the inside, then he swallowed the sunlight. The glow travelled down to the centre of his body, and Barry positioned both his arms behind him, forming the hands as if they were grabbing on to an imaginary sphere.

Barry's muscles tensed, and the sunlight energy began to form itself in the shape of a bright, very bright yellow ball in between his hands. It let of a radiant glow, and soon it was ready.

"I was going to make a joke about moths and light - but I won't bother."

Barry thrust his hands forward, firing a Solarbeam attack directly into the oncoming Dustox. The attack slammed them, obliterating their weakened bodies on impact, and leaving burning carcases to fall to the ground. The attack came to rest in the forest below, exploding in a white-yellow flash, kicking up leaves, twigs and whatnot.

"Still got it." He said to the group, giving a thumbs up. Behind him, three large trees creaked, and fell to the ground with a large crashing sound.

"... those were like that already..." He coughed.

[OOC: Yes: Barry uses Solarbeam like a Kamehameha xD]

Megaman765

Years
    Amerie let go of Snypes arm and prepared using Magical Leaf. After preparing, Several rainbow colored leaves shot out from Amerie and ripped a good number of Dustox to shreds. Their numbers were decreasing quickly.

"Kehehe. Good shot. I'll give ya extra points for style." He said, winking at her with his signature large smile.

Flurry eventually joined the group and used a combination of Ice beam and Hail. It took care of a good number of them. After killing off a couple zombies, Flurry swung up on the branch near Amerie and Snype. "Anyone need something to throw?" She asked.

"Kehehe. I still got plenty of ammo. I'd rather not use up yours." Snype said to her. Before Snype could throw another Shadow Ball, A large orb of energy begun to form in Barry's hands. After charing it up some more, Barry used shot a Solarbeam out of his hands, Obliterating a chunk of the Dustox. At this rate there was probably only 4 or 5 left to take care of. The force of it had cause 3 trees behind him to fall down.

Snype simply stared in Awe. Wasn't like he was going to constantly be able to use the attack due to the time it would take to charge it but still... It was really powerful. When he said he was a 3 time Pokemon league champion he meant it. Snype would hate to be the poor sap fighting him.

"Keheh. Well I think Mr Showoff here has taken care of plenty of those zombies. There shouldn't be too much flyers left." Snype said as he sat back down and wiped off his eyes a bit. Down below Snype noticed a few zombie Eevees scattering around. Poor things. They were probobly too stupid to climb up the tree though so Snype was fine either way. It was too relaxing jump down and get in another fight.

"Kehehehe. Well mister three time champion, Word around the street is your the leader of the group eh? If the others assumed you as a leader I guess you got the potential. Ya think your up for it buddy? Cuz I'm more then willing to assist. Kehehe..." Snype said, Leaning his elbow against Barry's shoulder.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    Nick looked around him. Seeing the others fighting the weaker Dustox and leaving the Eevees looked weird to him.

He looked up at the tree the group had climbed.

"Seriously? SERIOUSLY?! You wanted to show off by fighting a buncha Dustox, and leaving the stronger Eevees? You guys are obnoxious." He yelled. He looked at the Bisharp, and although he was angry, he didn't want to waste his energy. He was going to be travelling with these guys anyways. Better not tire himself out before the journey.

He looked at the Eevees. There were about nine in all. They could be taken care of easily. He charged towards them, taking out his sword, and slashing and hacking away, took care of 6 in a single attack. "Whoa. You guys are SOOOO weak." He yelled, pumped by the action.

There were three more Pokemon left. They seemed to be faster than the rest. They had formed a circle around him. One of them pounced at him, and he hit it with a Leaf Blade. The Eevee collapsed there, dead. But Nick was grabbed from the back by another Eevee, who was trying to bite his leg, he kicked at it, but then the other zombie jumped on him. He fired his Solarbeam in his face, which killed it, burning the flesh off.

"OOHHHH! IN. YOUR. FACE!" He cried, killing the remaining Zombie by stabbing it in the head.

He smirked. He was getting stronger. He turned around to face the group, but then he felt a burning sensation in him. He was immediately enveloped in a bright light, and when the light finally disappeared, he felt different. He looked at his hands, and noticed they had transformed.

That's when it hit him. He had fulfilled one of his dreams. He had evolved into a Grovyle.

He looked up at the sky, a feeling of calm settling over him. He didn't feel like fighting anymore. He looked at the tree where the others were sitting. He ran towards it, and quickly climbed, it was no problem for a grass type Pokemon.

He sat beside the others, saying, "Wow, evolution sure feels good. Barry, you should consider evolving, but then, if you did, you would be nothing but a fat, berry eating blob of fat, but thats not much different from who you are right now, isn't it?"

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    "Kehehehe. Well mister three time champion," Barry heard Snype say just behind his shoulder, "Word around the street is your the leader of the group eh? If the others assumed you as a leader I guess you got the potential. Ya think your up for it buddy? Cuz I'm more then willing to assist. Kehehe..."

Barry thought again. Everyone thought he was the leader. Well, now they seemed willing for him to be. He cracked a smile,

"Well if you all want me to be," he said, turning around to face the small group on the branch, "then I'll be your leader! yea... yea I can totally do that! And Snype here is second in charge!" He gave the Sableye a friendly thump on the back.

Barry looked down and saw Nick evolve. The new Grovyle saw them, and scaled the tree with ease,

"That's minted..." he said to himself.

Nick sat next to him,

"Wow, evolution sure feels good. Barry, you should consider evolving, but then, if you did, you would be nothing but a fat, berry eating blob of fat, but thats not much different from who you are right now, isn't it?"

"I..." barry wasn't sure how to take that remark. Was he having some banter? Was he actually insulting him? Who knew...

"I'd watch who your talkin' to Nick," Barry said, puffing up in confidence, "because I'm the leader!" he grinned slightly. That would surely wipe the smugness from the grass type's face.

However, Barry's foot then caught something, and he ended up loosing his footing. He fell from the branch, landing on his back with a thud on the ground.

"Oww..." he moaned. Still, he had taken much harder hits. He put his hands on the ground and flipped over onto his feet, cracking his back to loosen himself up,

"Okay team!" he exclaimed as the newfound leader, pointing at the entrance to Littleroot Town, "Let's get goin'! ... when you're ready, of course..."

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    "I'd watch who your talkin' to Nick," Barry said. "because I'm the leader!"

Nick looked at him with a amused smile. "Oh, are you sure?" he tripped him with his leg, and he fell over. "'Cause you look more of a tripper to me. I'd rather have the love-pidgeys become the leader."He pointed toward Snype and Amerie. "At least they have chemistry."

Nick let out a laugh, and sat there staring at the sky.

"Anyways, lets get out of here. I don't wanna hang around here anymore. We've already had zombie encounters here. And this place smells bad, and I'm not talking about you, Barry."

Nick let out a laugh again, and felt very cheerful.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Silva:

Silva looked around at the [re]dead undead zombies Eevee and Dustox, scattered about on the ground as whatever was left of the Dustox retreated into the night. As she stared she heard the Treecko insult the Munchlax about how he was a berry eating blob or something along those lines, she wasn't paying attention and was surprised to see that the Treecko had evolved into a Grovyle. Silva went on paying only half attention, but heard when the Munchlax replied with "I'd watch who your talkin' to Nick,because I'm the leader!".

It took a long moment for Silva to realize what had been said, "When was that decided?" she thought to herself. She came to the conclusion that it had happened while she was sleeping, and didn't put too much more thought towards it. Then the Munchlax fell out of the tree, Silva tried to hold back a laugh but failed, only managing to muffle it by covering her mouth and turning away.

As her fit of laughter subsided the Munchlax stood up, "Okay team! Let's get goin'! ... when you're ready, of course...". Silva stared, "team'?, she more considered them a good source of company, but she didn't think she could work together with them like a 'team' would. She shrugged and pushed it out of her mind, if the Munchlax wanted to think they were a team that was fine with her. The Grovyle insulted the Munchlax again but she didn't catch what he had said as she climbed down the tree. Silva made her way to her pack and checked through it one more time then took it and went to wait with the Munchlax to leave. "So other then string shot and Solar Beam, what other dark magicks are you capable of?" she asked the Munchlax jokingly.

Back