• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]

FlurryTheGlaceon

Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever
Years
  • (I'm a little better so I'll post)

Flurry stayed silent as all this went on and slowly put the shirken back in her bag and picked it up with her tail. Turning around she cringed as the chameleon burned the body of the dead pelliper and tears filled her eyes as she remembered doing the same thing to Leif after she had become infected. The shiny Glaceon shook her head blinking away the tears and walked over to the other's the every present sad look on her face. "so, we're heading to Lillycove? That's all the way across Hoenn. It'll be dangerous"

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Before Barry could even answer, Nick heard Tobias say "Idiots".

Nick lost it. He turned around and yelled, "Who you callin' idiots, psychopath?"

Nick didn't understand anything about that guy. On one hand, he hated that freak. He was ruthless, without a shred of pity.

But on the other hand, he was very similar to Nick. He loved to battle, and felt other people inferior to himself. Nick had the urge to battle him, not only because he was a jerk, but because he loved battling people that were strong.

Even though Nick knew he was at a disadvantage here, Nick jumped in front of Tobias and attacked him with bullet seed.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • [OOC: Just because I'm the GM dosen't mean Barry is the leader xD]

The next thing Barry saw, other than the Kirlia bawling her eyes out, was the Charmeleon burning the Pelipper's body - which the Treeko (Nick, if he remembered) wasn't happy about.

But they couldn't let a dead infected body just lie there.

Next thing he knew, he was confronted by two pokemon at once,

"Are you the leader or thomething?"

"Uhh..." Barry was slightly caught off by the Ampharos's lisp. Before he could answer, though:

"So, fatso, what do we do next, since you seem to have taken the Leader spot?" Nick said, impatiently.

Barry frowned, "Wait a minute!" He scratched his head, thinking, "What makes you think I'm the leader, eh?" He racked his recent memory - at no point did he assume control, so what were they on about.

But still... leader?

"However," he continued, puffing out his chest and smiling smugly, "If you want me to be the leader, then I can do that! ... I think. I mean, I'm a three time Pokemon League Champion I'll have you know!" But still, did the group even need a leader?

"Anywhoo, I'll go get us some water." Barry walked around the camp, collecting any empty containers he could find. Once he had done so, he walked over to the bay.

The small beach was quite peaceful, the sun glowing warmly as it rose above the ocean horizon. Luckily, the hadn't had any swimmers in this part yet - maybe they hadn't reached this small corner.

However, when Barry procceeded to dunk the first bottle in the water, he could hear a subtle, but deep grumble. At first he thought it was his constantly hungry stomach again, but it almost sounded like it came from the water...

He took a look at the bay. Nothing. Slowly, while still watching, he put the next container in, and the grumbling sounded again. This time a bit louder, and this time, with ripples appearing.

Something was underwater.

With a loud crash of waves, a huge body burst out from the water, roaring - well, it was a half roar half groan. Barry fell back on his rear in shock, and his jaw dropped when he saw what the creature was.

It was a Gyarados. But it looked... horrible. It's skin looked darker and decayed - it was even piered and ripped in places. Whole chunks of its flesh were missing, Barry could see the bare bones of the sea monster in some places. Half of its top jaw was missing, leaving only three of it's four huge fangs. But the most chilling thing was its eyes - they were blank white.

"Holy sh*t... it's a zombie Gyarados..." Barry said to himself, starting to sweat with nerves.

The monster could clearly see Barry, and brought its face closer to him, growling loudly as it did so.

Barry stood up and threw the containers to the side.

"What?" he said loudly to the zombie, "You think I haven't taken out a Gyarados before?"

The zombie roared, lunging for Barry,

"Oh yea.. I forgot. You can't think..."

Barry rolled to the side as the zombie Gyarados smashed into the sand where he was seconds before, kicking up a large plume of sand. Barry ran to a safe distance, while waving his glowing white fingers. Metronome kicked in, and Barry soon found himself being surrounded by sparks of electricity. Tensing all his muscles, he fired the Thundershock attack, striking the Gyarados and dazing it for a second.

Barry ran for the beast, jumping off of the ground and landing on its back, clutching on to its upper back fin. The undead Gyarados suddenly began thrashing about, trying to shake off the pest on its back.

"Gaahhh!!" Barry yelled, trying to hold on. He used his ability, Strength, and tightened his grip, punching the giant fish's back repeatedly too.

This only made the zombie angrier, and it trashed around more violently.

Barry had to stop it - he couldn't let it get to the others.

[OOC: Anyone want to help? :3]

InfinityWayvern

Likes to cuddle :3
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia had thought of the little Munchlax as a little odd to actually be a leader, but it had made sense considering the Pelipper had crashed into him. Although it was probably only an accident, but that's the way Tyshia looked at the situation. Before she could respond though, the Munchlax said something and wandered off towards a beach and water on the other side of the town. She watched where he vanished for a little while then cringed as a terrifying roar cut through the air like a hot knife through butter. Her eyes widened as a giant sea serpent raised it's thrashing head, clearly visible above the house tops even from so far away. She had to stop that thing before it came any closer to the town.

She ran off towards the beast, trying to find the energy for one last Electro Ball or Dynamic Punch or something that would help stop the raging zombie Gyarados. Tyshia mustered up the power for an Iron Tail and lunged at the monster, hitting it square in what was left of the jaw. But the thing was HUGE, and her weak Iron Tail barely did any damage. That was she the Ampharos saw the not-so-leader Munchlax clinging to the Gyarados' fin. Now was time to definitely get down to business. A plan formed in her mind as she jumped her way to where the Munchlax was holding on and punching into the beast. She pulled out the hidden dagger from her wrappings and prepared for the assault that could possibly end in her own death, but it was a plan and if it worked it would save the other Pokemon.

"Thith might get meththy!" She warned, stabbing the blade into the monster, all the way up to the hilt. Tyshia then slipped off the edge of the beast, taking the dagger with her. The blade sliced through flesh all along the way down the side of the gigantic monster. Where there were already pieces of missing flesh, Tyshia would drop to the end and continue her way down as she would before. The dagger was short and didn't cut very deep into the flesh, but it scored the Gyarados like how someone might score a piece of paper in preparation for tearing it. When she reached where beast met ground, she flung herself as far as she could away. It was up to whoever else to finish the job, she couldn't do anything else besides watch and try to wipe away some of the blood that now coated her body. Wonderful.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
  • Flurry's eyes widened hearing the roar and she watched Ampharos do some damage to the Zombie Gyarados. With a growl she dropped her bag and pulled out a shirken throwing it with her tail and smirking as it pierced the Zombies decayed flesh. Smirking she quickly threw two more piecing two more area's and making the Gyarados angrier. She stayed silent almost ninja like in the shadows throwing one last shirken when disaster struck. The Gyarados managed to hit the Shirken back at her and Flurry winced collapsing as the Shirken stabbed into her side.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Snypes eyes widened. Right behind Amerie he heard the roar of a Gyarados... a zombie one. Standing up straight once more. He got ready to make a dash for the Zombie Pokemon.

"Kehehe. Guess You'll have to show me later eh?" Snype said to Amerie, winking at her. "Lets take care of that zombie first!" Snype dashed toward the scene of the battle. As he ran toward the Gyarados, Snype began to charge up a Shadow ball. Once he got close enough, he quickly threw the ball right into the Gyarados' face. Next to him, He noticed a Glaceon collapse after being hit by one of her own Shirkens.

"Ah crap! Somebody take care of her! I have an idea..." Snype looked around the beach and began digging. The beach still had several sea shells on them and better yet, they were broken ones. While the others were fighting, Snype picked up a few broken Schallops and felt their extremely sharp ends. There was also small bits of glass left behind by the humans. They did tend to litter every so often. Nether the less, Snype grabbed a handful of shells and broken bits of glass.

Snype used Faint attack to move in closer to the Garados and stick his left claw right in its chest, holding the sharp shells in his right hand. The Zombie was moving around a lot since Barry was on his back but that served as a good distraction. Snype quickly stabbed the beast with every sharp bit of sea shells and broken glass he had in its hand. If he was lucky, He might have hit the heart or something.

The Zombie gave off a loud roar either in pain or out of anger. Snype couldn't tell. Still keeping his claws stuck into the Gyarados, Snype attempted to climb up to the beasts neck so he could cut it with his claws. Before he could reach the throat, The Zombie Gyarados slamed its body toward the sandy beach and crushed Snype with its own weight.

"Erk.. Gah!... Can't move...!" Snype said. The impact cause his body to get trapped deep under the wet sand. "Alrighty Zombie! One point for you. But you still got a whole group of us to deal with! Kehehe..." Snype stuck its tongue out at the Zombie, knowing it couldn't react in any way disappointed Snype. He liked it better when his foes had feelings.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Silva:

Silva was staring into space barely paying attention to anything when the Charmeleon and Treeko started getting into an argument. She would have kept watching but she was distracted by a large roar down by where the water was. The roar had come from a Gyrados, down by the water. Silva took her hammer from the pack and went to see what had happened.

As Silva got closer she saw that the Munchlax that the Pelipper had crashed into was being attacked, or attacking depending on point of view, by a zombie Gyrados on the shore, the Gyrados half in and half out of the water. Silva stood for a moment, water really freaked her out, but if she just stood here someone might get hurt or infected, although she reasoned that could happen even if she did help. After a moment of personal debate she got close enough to attack the parts of the Gyrados that were on land. Her first blow with the spiked end ripped off a large chunk of flesh revealing more of the bone on the Gyrados.

As the fight wore on the Munchlax managed to keep himself attached to the Gyrados's fin, and everyone else was able to keep themselves from being harmed or infected. The zombie Gyrados tried to lunge and bite her, but she dodged easily to the left and used the momentum to swing around with the hammer in an arc and destroyed two of its four teeth with the blunt end of the hammer. The Gyrados roared and then went onto another Pokemon that was helping and trying to save the Munchlax.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
  • Nick stopped in mid attack. He had heard a roar. A Gyarados, no doubt.

He growled at Tobias, "We'll settle this later."

He ran off towards the Pokemon. He saw the Munchlax, Ampharos, the weird Sableye, and the Glaceon already there battling the Gyarados.

He looked at everybody. Glaceon, Stabbed. Sableye, Crushed. Munchlax, Hanging on the Gyarados. Ampharos, Wiping blood.

He sighed. If that jerk Tobias would've been here, these guys would have been in his stomach.

Anyways, he glanced at the Gyarados. It was already weak, only one move would have him killed. He'd battled enough Gyarados's in his life in the wild, and he knew their exact weak points.

He ran towards the Gyarados, and using its fins as holds, he proceeded to make his way to its head, bullet seeding on the way up. The Gyarados howled in pain and thrashed about, but Nick held on. He climbed up to its head, used leaf blade on its eyes, and using pound jumped up in the air. It was a long way down, he knew, but it would help him finish off the Gyarados. flipping once, he took out his gun, and passing down right in front of the Gyarados, shot him once in the head.

"Heh heh...." He thought, "Epic Finish!"

Unfortunately, the Gyarados toppled right over him, and falling down along with him, it crushed Nick as soon as he reached the ground.

Nick groaned, and tried his best to get up. He wriggled his way from beneath the Gyarados, and got up. His whole body was in pain,but he didn't show it. He went over to the fatso Munchlax and said, "...You can't seem to get away from trouble, do you?"

Nick didn't waste any time here. He went back to settle his score with Tobias...

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia saw that Sableye from earlier run up and start attacking the Gyarados. He yelled something about helping someone and the Ampharos turned her head to see a Glaceon collapsed on her side, a Shirken in her side. "Awh crap." She mumbled, running to the Glaceon's side. She had learned how to take care of wounds a little from when she would occasionally stay at a Pokemon Center on her travels and learned from the Chansey. Now she realized why this bandaging would come in handy. Unwrapping some from the end of her tail, she knelt down next to the Glaceon, blood seeping out of the wound slowly. "Thith will hurt a little." She told her 'patient' and gripped the end of the Shirken with one hand while the other held the Glaceon still. "Tho tell me your name." Tyshia was trying to keep the Glaceon from panicking as she pulled out the Shirken with one quick movement, like pulling a band-aid off.

Now she had to be quick. The took the wrappings from her tail and began to wrap them around the Glaceon's side. Tyshia searched her surroundings for an oran berry to feed her so that she could keep her patient's strength up. Not one was to be found anywhere nearby. But she had stopped the bleeding, which was the best she could do as of now. The Ampharos reached up to wipe a fleck of dirt from her glasses only to smear blood across the lens. "Abtholutely wonberful..."

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Erik was walking through a forest, hopelessly lost. Ever since he entered the forest, he had been walking through it for most of the day. Did I make a wrong turn? He thought, continuing to walk around. Just then, he found an X on a large tree. It was a mark that he placed awhile ago. It was to show him that he went the wrong way. Looking around, he found many X's on the trees. "GOD DAMMIT! I'VE BEEN WALKING IN A CIRCLE!" He yelled, even though no one was around, and grabbing his head. "NOT ONLY HAVE I'VE BEEN WASTING PRECIOUS TIME, I USE UP ALL MY RESOURCES, ALL FOR WALKING IN A DAMN CIRCLE!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He then tryed to calm himself down. OK, Erik, calm down. Deep breaths. He thought. He then inhaled, then exhaled. Good. There is some good news to this hopeless situation. You haven't seen hide nor hair of those zombies. Just then, he heard a roar, coming from the south. Just my luck.... He though. He than ran in the direction of the roar, hoping that it was a survivor.

Following the roars, Erik finally reached a pond, where he saw a gruesome sight. A zombie Gyarados, who's skin was rotten to the point where you could see his bones in some places, with half of its upper jaw gone, and its eyes were pure white. Just then he noticed a Munchlax ontop of the zombies head, punching it with all his might, a Glaceon who was bleeding, hopefully not from a bite mark, an Ampharos who was trying to stop the bleeding from the Glaceon, and a Sableye who was being crushed by the weight of the Gyarados's body. Looks like i found the survivors......i think. Just when he was about to go help them, a Treeko appeared and killed the zombie, and got crushed....or so he thought, until the Treeko crawled out from under its body. It then walked away, like it had much better things to do. "Hey, You guys OK?!" Erik yelled, running towards the unknown pokemon.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
  • Flurry winced in pain and whimpered "my name's Flurry". She looked thankfully at the Ampharos though she was still very weak. "Thank you for helping me, what's your name?" she added before she turned her head in time to see the treeko having taken down the Gyarados and another Pokemon was running towards them. Flurry tried to stand and succeeded only to collapse from weakness after a few steps. When she fell again she cursed under her breath "Damnit, I have to get the rest of my shirkens from it's corpse"

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I thought I heard a roar near the bay... Katsumi thought. When he had arrived the problem had already been resolved. A few injuries, but no one was bitten, or scratched, though any open wound would lead to a risk of being infected. Looking around, there was an infected Gyarados. However, it seemed pretty lifeless, laying limp on the ground. He figured it wasn't a threat, and proceeded to see if the ones fighting were okay.

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
  • PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]
    Snype then responded to her.

"No kidding. But really the rest of that stuff is a bunch of junk. I can't make any of that stuff into a weapon unfortunately." Amerie pouted; disappointed that she could help carry anything. Then she saw Snype travel back into his shack, digging again. He came back out with a cracked mirror, and his eyes were glowing. Whoa, she thought, I can't stop looking at them. Amerie heard his comment on his now even shinier eye gems, as he adjusted himself a bit. He then returned his gaze.

"Soooo how about you? Any special talents?" He smiled at her again. Snype is very odd, she thought. Amerie has never met a dark Pokémon, a dark and ghost type for that matter, to be so friendly. Did he want something from her? While thinking this, she ultimately shot this idea down. No, it doesn't seem that way. I don't sense anything weird with him. Her attention was directed towards the two Pokémon who were getting a little rambunctious; the Charmeleon and the Treeko. Already up to starting trouble? Jeez. Please not now. Amerie worried again. Looking over at a small group forming around the Munchlax, a plan it seems? She then saw the Munchlax waddle over to a small bay. Getting water? She then turned to Snype again, about to answer him, while she heard something emerged from water, followed by a loud angry roar. Quickly looking, she saw the group that was once around the Munchlax, attacking a scary Gyarados. Amerie backed up a bit, she was frightened, and this wasn't a normal Gyarados! The Munchlax, A Ampharos that she saw earlier, the Glaceon that spotted her all in a fearsome fight with the beast. She heard Snype speak to her again.

"Kehehe. Guess you'll have to show me later eh?" he gave a wink,

"Let's take care of that zombie first!" then he quickly dashed toward the beast. She didn't even have time to tell him anything about herself to him. She then saw the Glaceon's attack back fire on her, and she collapsed. Snype then acknowledged this, and Amerie deiced to help the poor ice Pokémon. She rushed over only to find that the Ampharos made it there before she did. The Ampharos had pulled out what seemed to be the problem, and bandaged her up. Then the yellow pokemon looked around, then Amerie walked up to hear that the Glaceon's name was Flurry. She then saw that the Gyarados had been defeated. She was extremely happy, she is safe here. A warm feeling started to form inside her. And I made a friend already, it seems, Ameire thought back about Snype.

"Hello Flurry, My name is Amerie, and yes, what is your name helpful Ampharos?" she curtsied with her white skirt, then dug into her bag, and held her hand out.

"A Sitrus berry? Was this what you were looking for?" she said with a smile.

Last edited:

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    "The name ith Tythhia." She said to her patient, hating how her lisp ended up screwing up her name. When Flurry tried standing up, then collapsed, Tyshia gave her a stern look. You have to thtay put and retht." The battle seemed to be under control, winding down to an end. The sound of another Pokemon approaching made her shrink away, thinking that it might be another zombie, one who's more capable of speech and thought patterns. The blood smeared on her glasses didn't help her to clarify who or what the Pokemon was at all.

But another voice sounded behind her. She saw it was the Kirlia, Amerie she said her name was. Tyshia figured that this Kirlia would follow shortly behind that Sableye. Amerie asked the Ampharos' name and offered her a Sitrus berry. "Tythhia. Thankth." She introduced herself again, returning the smile and trying to be short with her responses so that they would not have to put up with her lisp. She held out the Sitrus berry to Flurry saying "Eat thith."

Megaman765

Years
  • Snype was glad that the Gyarados was taken care of. The pokemon's dead body landed right next to Snype. Though he was still pounded into the wet sand pretty deep. Only his head was sticking out. He constantly did his best to squirm out of the sand but no success. Afterwards he tried biting on the dirt to dig himself out but the taste of the sand stopped him from going any further with the idea. Snype noticed one of the Glaceon's Shirkens stuck in the Gyarados' body.

Snype noticed Amerie had caught up, but was a bit late for the party. She offered a sitrus berry to the wounded Glaceon, who had been attended by an Ampharos by the name of "Tythhia". Tythhia had a pretty funny accent going on. Snype could barely make out alot of the words that she had been saying. At least everybody would turn out alright now. Well... everyone except Snype if he didn't get out of his situation.

"Scuse me miss, You wouldn't happen to have a spare hand would ya?" He said jokingly to the girls, mostly aimed toward Amerie. He kept struggling to get out of the wet sand with little success.

TrainerGiza

that really burns my poffins..
    Years
  • PokéZOMBIES [PG-17]
    "Oh~ It's nice to meet you Tyshia was is it?" her smile grew.

"Oh its nothing, you're welcome!" Amerie then saw that Tyshia had offered the Sitrus berry to Flurry. I had helped! I'm off to a good start! No one has said any bad things about me! Hehe~! Amerie was extremely happy. Then she heard a familiar voice call to them.

"Scuse me miss, You wouldn't happen to have a spare hand would ya?" Amerie looked over to find that her poor new friend was stuck in the sand.

"OH! I'm so sorry! I didn't see you~!" She quickly rushed over to him. She looked at him, having nowhere to grab. Then she thought, dig! Amerie knelt down in front of Snype and started to dig around his head, with her little white arms. She smiled at him while she dug. Then she called over to the other girls.

"Hay, guys? Could you help Snype out over here? He seems to be stuck."

Last edited:

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    Reaching to where the other pokemon were, Erik noticed a Kirlia he didn't see before. "Hey, is she going to be alright?" Erik asked, concerned for the injured pokemon. "Scuse me miss, you wouldn't happen to have a spare hand would ya?" the Sableye said, obviously towards one of the girl pokemon. The Kirlia went over to help the Sableye, and started to dig under the body. "Hay, guys? Could you help Snype out over here? He seems to be stuck." The Kirlia said. So the Sableye's name was Snype. "Their busy helping the injured. I'll help you out." Erik said, walking towards the dead Gyarados, and lifting up the body. He couldn't lift it very high, but it was high enough for the Sableye to crawl out from under the body.

Last edited:

InfinityWayvern

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Tyshia heard the request from the Sableye and Amerie went over to help him. Figures. She thought with a small smile. Amerie was digging the Sableye out with her bare hands. That wasn't really going to get them anywhere. She stood up and walked over to where the Sableye was stuck in the sand and swung her tail around to offer it to the Pokemon. "Bite thith, I'll pull you out. It won't hurt."

{{ OOC: Last post for a while, I have a lot of work to do. I give permission to you guys to say that Tyshia pulled Snype out of the sand if you want that way you can keep the roleplay going. :3 I'll be back later hopefully }}

Megaman765

Years
  • A newcomer Bisharp managed to help Snype out of the sand a little. At the same time, Amerie had also been digging Snype out of the sand as well. Tyshia offered her tail to snype and told him to bite it so that he could be pulled out. Snype did that and Tyshia swung her tail and pulled Snype out. Once he got out, Snype's body was completely covered in wet sand.

"Kehehe. Guess Barry isn't the only one that keeps getting himself in trouble around here eh?" Snype said as he brushed off any bits of sand that he could reach. "Thanks for helping me out of that mess." He said giving off his signature large smile.

FlurryTheGlaceon

Years
  • Flurry ate the offered sitrus berry and felt a little stronger. She was now able to stand without collapsing but it was obvious she had been hurt and still wasn't back to full strength. She saw the Sableye Snype stuck in the sand and walked over "I'd help if I was a little stronger Amerie" she said before looking at the dead zombie Gyarados. The first thing she saw were the shirkens she had thrown at the zombie and she quickly retrieved them before cleaning them off in the pond. She then grabbed the Shirken with her blood on it and seeing her own blood on a shirken made her freeze eyes filling with tears Lief, this reminds me of what happened.

Back