• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?block

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    Rude. Anime-San only closed because something happened to Accident Gaming.

Pokeblock is not gonna close

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
    Years
    no i havent released any sites in at least over a year. So you must be mistaken. All i have said is that my pokemon site is coming out soon.

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
    Years
    i cnat see that topic. The only topic i have made about a webiste here is "POkemon Dome layout and site ". Check all my topics if you wish but you wont find the topic your saying.

Myuureon

*zoom*
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 20, 2006
    After a few emails and looks at your site...

Please don't ask people (Like Dragonfree,Me,and many others...) for affiliating unless you actually have content, BIG mistake there >_>

And second, I looked at the buttons you use to link to your site, and those dark ones(With the eyes on it) is an image called "Banette" from Suta-Raito.Please give credit ><

And.....Pokemon Galaxy and PGS aren't your affiliates X.X

Last edited:

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    We are affiliated with them but they said that they'll put my button up later.

Back