• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Community Christmas Party Chain Story

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
  • ~~Mountains~~
    Misty runs up to Ash and friends.
    Ash: "Misty!"
    Misty: "Ash!"
    Psyduck: "Psyduck!"
    Misty: "Ash, there's som..."
    An elderly woman runs up to them.
    Woman: "Are any of you Ash Ketchum or Erika?"
    Ash and Erika: "Yeah?"
    Woman: "Some crazed kid is destroying our town using some airship looking for you two."
    Ash: "Shadow..."

~~Nearby Town~~
    Buildings are all on fire and bombs are dropping from the sky.
    Ash: "Shadow is going to pay for this."
    Brock: "Ash, don't go running into things."
    Misty: "Yeah, you'd better not get yourself killed."
    May: "Yeah, then no one would protect my Pokemon from Team Rocket."
    Max: "May, your Pokemon are supposed to be your responsibility..."

~~Shadow's Airship~~
    Shadow is sitting in a large chair drinking hot cocoa. Hiliton is standing beside him doing the same.
    Shadow: "Destroying a town to find your worst enemy and true love really gets you in the Christmas spirit, eh Hiliton?"
    Hiliton: "Mm Hmm"

Years
  • May: Look! There's Shadow's Blimp!
    Brock: Go! Pineco! Pineco! Spike Cannon!
    *Spikes pop Blimp*
    *Blimp falls to ground*
    *Shadow crawls out*
    Brock: Pineco, Return!
    Shadow: Hey! What's the big idea?
    Ash: I'll show ya. Snorlax! I choose you! Snorlax! Body Slam!
    *Snorlax Body Slams Shadow*
    Shadow: Owww....

SapphireDewgong

Do not adjust your set...
    Years
  • Yuffie looked at Kayleigh, skeptical and baffled. Kayleigh glanced repeatedly at the battle and hugging her Pichu tightly at the same time.

"Why the heck is this lunatic destroying towns and betraying everyone? Ahhh, forget it, he's off his rocker!" Yuffie ranted quite loudly.

"Well fine, he trapped ME so that warrants ME to give him a lesson!"

Prying out a minimized Pokeball nestled snugly in a slot in her shuriken, she held it to the sun to let the rays gleam off it's metal surface and then blew it up to the size of her hand.

"Jolteon, do yer stuff!" Yuffie tossed the ball to the ground and it exploded in a flash of white light upon impact with the pavement. The yellow-furred, spike-tipped, devious looking Pokemon took a few steps toward Shadow, who was being piled on by Snorlax, and flexed it's quills.

"Hmm, a little misery will do this freak good. Jolteon, Pin Missile!"

Jolteon obeyed and fired sharp quills toward Shadow at the speed of light.

Kayleigh continued to observe from the sidelines, glancing in patterns. Battle, Pichu, battle, Pichu, battle, Pichu...

(Man, that was bad, but I'm braindead and I had to keep Yuffie-chan ALIIIIIIVE :P)

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • (O.o Why does everyone want to hurt me? o.O)
    Hiliton is watching Shadow get attacked.
    Hiliton: "Would you like me to do anything sir?"
    Shadow: "Yes..ow...un...ow...leash...eeek...plan....UO2....Aiyahh"
    Hiliton pulls out a remote and presses a button. A white, robotic arm comes out from under the blimp. Then another white robot arm comes out. Then a large Mewtwo robot comes out.
    Ash: "Mewtwo?!?"
    Shadow: "Team Rocket Research. I was one of the top scientists in it. I was away from the lab when it escaped but I had a constant video feed coming from a Team Rocket Satelite. Hehehe... I know about something you forgot. Hehehe... And this is a robot that took a lot of work. MewBot Two attack!"

The remanding half of a half destroyed building lifts off the ground and heads towards Snorlax.
    Brock: "The robot has psychic powers?!?!"
    The chunk of the house falls on Snorlax.
    Ash: "SNORLAX!"
    Max: "How does that robot have psychic powers?"
    Shadow: "When you have to live with Ms. Perfect Psychic Gym Leader for most of your life and when you had worked on creating a living artificial psychic lifeform, then you can make ends meet. Hehehe...."

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Somewhere
    "DT, I'm tired of walking, can we ride on Drako again?"Misty said,tired from the small run.
    "Sorry, Drako had to fly a long way, he needs his rest"DT said, concerned about his favorite pokemon
    "Well, what will we do?"
    "Let's just keep going"

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ***I'm not adding to the story, but since Christmas is over, I've unstickied this and moved it to Pokemon Fanfiction. I'm guessing it goes here since you've retained Pokemon in the plot from what I can tell. ^_^;

Back