• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Community Rules and Regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
  • OMG FEMALE EEVEE said:
    I didnt no nuthing about them rules cuz i had 2 registr jut 2 sea them.
    so u wanted to c the rules? jeez just follow them the ppl who made them r smart to have them *meaning these ones*

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    OMG FEMALE EEVEE said:
    These rules are so g@y, they make people at school look straight.

..Maybe if you actually wen't to school you'd learn more vocabulary and would make sense of the rules.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2004
    JKaizer said:
    -.-;;

You've already broken quite a few with your first two posts.
    YAY. Who the f▐ck cares?

..Maybe if you actually wen't to school you'd learn more vocabulary and would make sense of the rules.
    Yeah, if I had wen't to school...

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • OMG FEMALE EEVEE said:
    Make up your **** mind. Should I be banned or been?

Kay. You have fun with that. ^_^
    u r gettin banned as we speak. and it's banned not been that i made my mind up for ^_^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • As long as they don't go over the picture limit of 500 x 300, then yeah. Theoretically you can have 150000 pictures if they're all one pixel wide or something. But... yeah... as long as it doesn't exceed the requirements then you should be fine. ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back