• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pok?mon Academy Life (Visual Novel) - DEMO v1.0.3a LIVE

How should characters be associated with Pokémon types?

• With their signature Pokémon (if any)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Based on their personalities

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Jul 18, 2022
No, they confirmed this on the games Twitter. Its officially dead

that completely blows my mind. I had high hopes on this game, since the arts are good and I can also date Misty. do you have any recommendation of anything similar?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
that completely blows my mind. I had high hopes on this game, since the arts are good and I can also date Misty. do you have any recommendation of anything similar?

Pokemon Story is another game with very heavy emphasis on story but very slow development (only a single developer), pokemon pathways was modeled after PAL. But as far as anything with the art style of Academy Life and being a legit visual novel, sorry but that game was one of a kind in that department.

Years
  • Age 74
  • Seen Jul 18, 2022
Pokemon Story is another game with very heavy emphasis on story but very slow development (only a single developer), pokemon pathways was modeled after PAL. But as far as anything with the art style of Academy Life and being a legit visual novel, sorry but that game was one of a kind in that department.

thank you. I will check them.

Years
  • Age 14
  • Seen May 13, 2023
Can someone please tell me if there are any fan games similar to this

Back