• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pok?mon Academy Life (Visual Novel) - DEMO v1.0.3a LIVE

How should characters be associated with Pokémon types?

• With their signature Pokémon (if any)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Based on their personalities

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
I am tired of saying this. It is still being worked on. DM me if you want the link.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2021
They seem to be constantly talking about on their Twitter account so to those who want news on the game it is a safe bet to good their or for discord

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Apr 18, 2022
I just played through the current demo, and I enjoyed it a lot. The characters all looked great, and there was very good interactions so far. Can't wait for more to come out.

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
Years
Fun fact, Pokemon Academy Life inspired the game I'm working on. Pokemon Pathways! See signature for more details. I look forward to the development of pokemon academy life!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Online now
I finally got around to playing this, and I like it a lot. I only wish there was some content to play such as catching pokemon after the demo ended, I was like: NOOOOO!!!! WHY IS IT OVER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!" but I guess I'll have to wait and see what comes next update.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 9, 2023
I liked what I played of the demo, it's really solid. I wish there was more of a game here and I'm super excited to play a more fleshed out version later down the line

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
Even still I wanna say thank u for being an inspiration too many games. Even I as a co-developer of Pokémon pathways wanna say thank you. We wish the best for y'all and I'm so grateful that we have this game as inspiration. I wish y'all well and I thank you for all you've done.

Back