• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Ash's New Adventures

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Well, I dunno about expert but I consider myself half-decent ^_^ I used to do a request thread you know :P

Anyone gonna comment on the actual comic?

Years
    Hrm, nice new part Newten ^^; Though it did seem pretty simple.... And....you edited that backsprite from PokéSho didn't you? XD At first glance Misty looked like she was topless o.O; Didn't see the pink strap very well...ahwell. Well IMO this eppy wasn't very interesting ^^ But I hope the next part is! Is Blue and Gary going to be in it? XD -puts on Oldrivalshipping fanshirt-...Heh ^^;

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Ooh can I have a t-shirt like that? XD Yeah, I will be introducing Blue and Gary soon ^_^
    lol nope she's not topless, I don't think I would get away with that....and yeah, you're right about Pokesho XD
    I'm suprised nobody said anything about Geodude and Houndour being burned to death XD Oh well lol

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    DUDE, I was waiting a LOOONG time for this next part! *also puts on an Oldrivalshipping shirt* ME WANT BLUE AND GARY! Can't wait for the next part! ^^

The part where Houndour and Geodude were burnt.... scared me. 0.oU

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    lol I just felt like burning something to death in that part XD

I will do the next part when I can be bothered. (I'm considering speech bubbles) :/

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    *gets shaken badly* *head nearly falls off* OK, ok no speech bubbles....

Years
    do it newten do it for your own good COMICS ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO HAVE SPEECH BUBBLES I DON'T SEE SPIDERMAN COMICS WITH UNDERPANEL TEXT.

*shakes even worse then that other person*

MT: newten's been spriting for a long time now ??

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Weren't you one of the flamers who constantly flamed him when he first posted this comic?

Anyways, if he puts speech bubbles, might as well turn this into a fic with out pictures.

But its up to Newten5.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Yeah, a poll would determine it again, I'm in a neutral position since I don't really care which one you use.

Years
    Sasuke's ♥Fallen Angel♥ said:
    Weren't you one of the flamers who constantly flamed him when he first posted this comic?

Anyways, if he puts speech bubbles, might as well turn this into a fic with out pictures.

But its up to Newten5.
    newten's one of my best freinds and I wasn't CONSTANTLY FLAMING HIM I made a mistake that is all its not called flaming ??

wtf sprite comics are designed to have speech bubbles not under panel stuff that makes it a fic with picture basically. speech bubbles make a comic a comic ??

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    LOL the same under panel/speech bubble, just leave people to do what ever they want to ^^, sorry if I sound mean.

Years
    Hey Newten nice comic you got there so far,like the story-line,seems like ash just came back from hoenn since he is with May at the beginning

Back