• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>Pok?mon Breeding Center<~

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    well, my egg isn't there i supose...:P, u dont happen to know when u'll have it done do u?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    srry, it wont happen again, but i just wanted to know when i'm gonna have my egg, becouse he showed all those egg on page 4, but mine wasn.t there (does anyone have any idea of when i'll have it??????)

Last edited:

shadowben2

Pokemon rocks/Begginer spriter
    Years
    So my Slyther-Flygon egg will hatch tommarow? And my Charmander - Pichu Egg and Treecko - Torchic Egg will hatch on wensday? Would you like to be my friend Kakashi? Also you dont have to work on my overworlds anymore someone else made them. Do you knoe when you 3 guys will be at the adoption pen?

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    It is completely Random, Omega will tell you when its hatched don't worry, cuz he will send the hatched pokemon sprite.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Omega Latios, I don't want to be a pain in the neck, but it seems to me that u forgot my request (breeding kabutops with armaldo) I just wanted to remember u (sorry for the inconvinience :))

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Can I breed Sunflorazumarill (
    ) with Gardevoir?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    sorry to bother you but i was wondering if for one my totodile-charmander egg has hached yet and also if i could request a steelix-typholsion egg? thank you

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Regi Steel Is Legendary So I Can't Do It. Yeah, Looks Like I Forgot To Post Your Egg, Nusegi. Well, Here It Is ^^

Edit: I Have Done All Requests Too.

Sunflorazumarill-Gardevoir Egg

Haunter-Charizard Egg

Larvitar-Cyndaquil Egg

Steelix-Typhlosion Egg

----------------------

..--~Speacial Egg!~--..

I Found This Very Old Egg. Adopt It If You Want.

Red Version-Blue Version Egg

Last edited:

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
    Years
    Do You Mean How To Put It To Your Signature? And You Can Be My Evil Twin, ~\"Metal Sonic"/~. I Can Also Do Your Egg ^^

Back