• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon IceBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Sweeties, I'm working on a new hack. ^^
    Pok?mon IceBlue​

Hack of: Ruby
    Story/Features:
    It's like Pok?mon Ice, so you know the drill. :P

Screens:
    Pok?mon IceBlue

Pok?mon IceBlue

Pok?mon IceBlue

Whatcha thinkie sweeties?

Last edited:

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    XD.
    I knew it. Many ROM hackers have already been found out. DOn't forget Regular hackers. coughcoughDatelcoughcough. So this an R/S version of Ice? You forgot to put in your friends list. > >

Years
    I'm sooo sorry! Ill take whatever you want to give me, because I'll carry the legend of you down till I quit PC! Lol, I just read your sig, thank god! Yay! So, Is ice finished? I hope! *Crosses fingers*

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Just my luck... Jeremy I was already making you a going away present... I guess now I have to return all those gifts I bought you.. --.--
    IceBlue rules... I love the screens!!!
    Keep It Up

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    NOOO!*Cries*
    XD I knew it was a joke.The story was just not convincing enough.You should put that scene on a comic XD
    Anyway these screens are the PWNZORZ!Keep it up and DONT give up!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Whoaly crap,ya fooled me..XD Anyway,i've already seen the first screenshot last night on MSN when you showed it to me..Anyway it looks cool..=D

Jeremy

Years
    XD! Thankie sweeties for the comments. I'll post more, later. XD

All Jeremy-haters will celebrate if this is true...
    So, you're just talking about yourself, huh? Well all know you're really Jason, you can't deny the I.P. :P

Years
    lol I thought you were serious until i heard the part about nintendo finding out your id... that just seemed a little too fake O_o anyway awesome hack from what i see anyway XD I'd play it.

Years
    OMG you got me too!
    haha youre tricky!
    nice screens by the way, good luck, and i hope nintendo doesnt track you down :P lol
    -brush

Jeremy

Years
    Mau Reese said:
    Jeremy were you kidding around about that IPS patch?
    It's real, but it's the fake Ice hack I made before, sweetie. XD

Thanks sweeties, I'll post updates, tomarrow. XD *Watches sweeties gettting tricked.*

Jeremy

Years
    Thankie sweetie, but I'm going to work on this hack independently...I just need to know what to add into this hack. XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2006
    Well I downloaded the demo thing but it just froze when I press Start at the beginning of the game. (Title Screen)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back