• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon IceBlue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon

Programmer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2013
    Nintendo could care less about ROM hackers, they just dont want there full version games distributed over the internet. Using IPS patches is a loophole around that because your not actually distributing the full ROM. I also don't think Nintendo cares enough to have a group of people that go out and hunt ROM hackers or something of that nature. Besides if Nintendo disapproved of ROM hackers they could easily shut down all the sites that are doing it and threaten people with lawsuits. But as I know this is just a ploy to promote your hack, I won't go any further.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Although I'll admit you made me chuckle for being the first to attempt that joke publically, I have signatures disabled. I win. ^_^

Love the screens. And Kat's quite sexy if I do say so myself. :3

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    DONT DO THAT! You scared me and gave me the strange urge to slit the throat of a nintendo official *calmns down* new hack looks great good luck with it ;)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
    squall said:
    JEEZ DONT DO THAT JER u scared me i really thought you were leaving (well i am gullable lol) *nobody heard that* great hack lol u r great at these
    Same here (except for the gullible part). You scared me, Jeremy! :surprised Well, I'll look forward to this hack. Great screens, BTW!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Thankie sweeties. =3 I've been messing around with stuff, and so far, I have did nothing amazing in the hack yet. XD

Years
    Jeremy said:
    Thankie sweeties. =3 I've been messing around with stuff, and so far, I have did nothing amazing in the hack yet. XD

Yeah...um speaking of the hack... yeah um well When I download any rom than play it it says "unreadable" :( :( :( :dead:

Jeremy

Years
    pkmn-master said:
    Yeah...um speaking of the hack... yeah um well When I download any rom than play it it says "unreadable" :( :( :( :dead:
    It's a fake hack I made for Crystal that uses Ice's palletes, sweetie. XD

Jeremy

Years
    Well sweeties, I've been thinking up some ideas for the hack, not sure they're great but:

Start off with 2 Pok?mon.
    More 2 on 2 battles.
    More Johto Pok?mon roam the country.
    Blue Pok?Navi...Why not? XD
    New trainers

Well, I'm out now sweeties. I've been experimenting with non-emu stuff for awhile so it's gonna take some time, sweeties. ^^;

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    You know how when you pick a boy, a girl is your neighbor and vice versa? Keep that, but add a true rival. May and Brendan have more a friendship then a rivalry. Have three characters in the starter town.

When you pick a Pok?mon, the rival gets the opposing type, and the other gets the Pok?mon that's left.

Here's a visual of what I mean, in the example you're a girl:

May (You): Torchic
    Rival: Mudkip
    Brendan: Treeko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back