• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon - Mastery Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson followed the other trainers and saw the Scizor getting caught.
    Ranson: Hmm. That was cool.
    It looked like everyone was releasing their pokemon, so he figured he should too. He took out Mawile's pokeball and released it. Mawile looked around at the area.
    Ranson: We got something to do. Keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

Mawile nodded and continued walking.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    "Let's follow that girl. And don't lose sight of her!" Charon told the Pokemon.

Shadow paced forward with big steps. Paine and Mystic speeded along, while Plus rode on Shadow since she was too small to run. Finally, something caught Shadow's eye.

"[An Espeon is with that girl.]" Shadow reported.

Looking at her PokeGear, Charon knew who it was. "Her name is Rei, real name is Faye, secret name: Serenity." Charon explained.

"[I'd say. It feels like I can beat her in a battle.]" Paine said.

"[Well, we're not! And by the looks of it, I can tell she has lots of Psychic Pokemon. I'll take them down with my Silver Wind!]" Mystic encouraged.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    Rei looked behind her and smirked.

'These guys aren't letting up! I can tell they're in on a mission.' The girl giggled. She was really enjoying a chase. Let's see if they could go any faster...

The golden hazel eyed girl look to her Espeon. "Ready to kick it up a knotch?"

[Yep!] Was the simpliest reply.

So, they went from a run to a rapid sprint. Testing the other girl's endurance to see if she'd really want to battle. But before going to that, she checked her pokegear to see who is her pursuer.

'Ah yes... Here we go... Trinity Aurora Moon. Listed as Charon. Age 16... Okay, Charon. Let's see what's your made of.'

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    "So Rei thinks she's smarter than me. I'll see to that." Charon said.

"[Flight, full power!]" Mystic exclaimed. She started to fly faster. Paine caught up to Mystic, as well as Shadow and Plus racing up to them. Charon finally caught up with them and started to leap at the same speed of the Pokemon.

"Well, Rei. See who's flying now!" Charon exclaimed.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    Rei smiled again. 'I see that they can last. Okay, I'll stop when I find a wide enough space'

Making a hand signal to her Espeon, Aura replied with a nod to whatever the girl meant. The girl stopped suddenly as she arrived in a good enough battle space. She shifted to alert mode, turning around to face the girl and her pokemon.

"That was a fun game of cat and mouse wasn't it? Anyway, enough games. Now what is it you really want?" Rei breathed calmly, putting on a playful smile. As serious as she is sometimes, she really loves to test her opponents before going into a battle. Though, really she's more of a playful battler.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "I am doing great! I was traveling to collect more badges when I heard about this so I took a break for a while so I could do this. What about you I haven't seen you in what six years? WHat have you been up to?" Randall asked contently. "God its been to long."

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra frowned "My parents died 6 years ago and I have been living with the wild pokemon. That probably explains the fang like teeth and the pupals that look like little slits. Plus I now have good eyesight, hearing, smell, I can jump and run gracefully, and I can be as stealthy as any pokemon." Terra's smile returned and said I'm glad to see you."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "So you battling here, as am I...I just hope we dont have to battle each other...I dont want to embarrass you." Randall grinned as he turned to walk. "Lets go." He grinned again.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    "Please you wouldn't last 5 minutes against me just like when we were little." said Terra grinning. "Come on out every one!" Her pokemon came out of there pokeballs and scanned the area. {Hello Randall we meet again.} said her Ninetales Flame who used to be a Voulpix.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    OOC: Randall-Kun and MariaJet, you're supposed to post at least 4 lines!

BIC: Charon faced Rei, looking at her with the 'Outsmartage' look on her face.

"If it's a battle you want, then it's a battle you get!" Charon exclaimed.

"[Time to share the joy.]" Shadow said.

"[Any moment now.]" Paine said.

"Quick! Get back in your PokeBalls! We'll do this the Luck and Chance way." Charon suggested.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "You wish!" Randall grinned. "Remember my Eevee? Good, come one out guys!" Randall said clicking off the pokeballs on his belt. "Now Terra, Lets count. Six pokemon, one Eevee. The Eevee is the original. Other I caught and evoloved. We have spent so many hours training, there is noe way you could win.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    A houndoom walked over to Randall and said

{So this is Terra's friend we have been hearing so much about. Pathetic.}

Terra smiled "I have lived with pokemon for years and we would train for hours on end you still won't beat me."

A Jolteon pranced over to him and studied him.

{Like Draik said pathetic.}

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson and Mawile continued behind the trainers.
    Ranson: We gotta get into a battle. Any of them will do, but gotta be patient.
    He pulled out his PokeNav.
    Ranson: The town is getting closer but it's still a while to get there.

He looked foward a bit to see what he thought was a battle. He took a pair of binoculars from his backpack and looked through them. It was a battle between two of the other trainers who came off the boat.

Ranson: A battle already? Awesome. I'll keep an eye on who wins.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    Rei think the girl with the 'Outsmartage' look on her face really should wipe it off quick, as Rei never really tried to imply that she's smarter than her. Just testing if she'd want to battle. Anyway she looked at her with a calm demeanor, her hazel eyes looking to her black hair, and giving eye contact.

"Luck and chance? Okay... Three-on-Three fine with you?" As the girl reached for Aura's pokeball and returned her. The red head shifted from alert to battle stance, putting her hand on one other pokeball. 'Okay Charon, anytime now...'

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Looking at the Jolteon, I pointed out the weak spots. Your Jolteon isn't as strong as it should be. His coat is a nice color but if he is as strong as you say his coat should almost be golden but its a light yellow. See for example, My Jolteon's coat is a dazzling shade of gold. I dont even want to start with you Houndoom. It coat is a light grey...It should be jet black by now...Weak." As her Jolteon spoke my Jolteon lunged forward and almost attacked. If it wasn't for Umbreon stopping it.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~

Ribbon Mint Echo!
    Years
    Charon resumed the 'Outsmartage' look to the 'Confidence' look. She took out a random PokeBall and held it out.

"Let's go!" Charon exclaimed as she threw the PokeBall in the air, and she held on to two other PokeBalls in her pocket as well.

"**Who will it be?**" Charon thought in her mind.......

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Ranson looked around at the others. Everyone was battling, so he had to watch. But Ranson thought of something. He pulled out another ball and released his Absol. Mawile looked confused.

Ranson: Why don't you two battle each other? I think that'll give you a lot of experience.

Mawile and Absol looked at each other weirdly. They never did this since they always fought as partners, but then got in position for a battle. They stood at seperate side of the area.

Ranson: Go!

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    {We are stronger than you think but we don't care about the color because are color means nothing it is only that color because of where we usally are.} Lightnig pointed out

{My coat is jet black if you haven't noticed!} snapped Draik

"Draik you are a knurlheim give it up."

Terra said shaking her head.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    MariaJet said:
    OOC: Where are you JBCBlank Terra will talk to oyu if I know where you are. Also since Terra lived with pokemon she became fast and stealthy like one so she sometimes acts like more of a pokemon then a human.Terra has developed eyes that look like a cats in the light which are just little slits for pupals and her teeth are pointy like a cats.

IC:Terra ran off the boat and ran away from the mass of people talking I can't wait to get away from theese humans and go back to my own kind. Terra thought. She ran swiftly and jumped on to high branch in a tree and studied her surroundings carefully taking in every detale she possibly could then watched the people carefully.

((Here I am!))

Blade watches as something jumps threw the tree's, " Did you see something Porqueno? ?" he asks the Wynaut by his side.

" Wynaut Why-na..." Porqueno? started before he noticed just what his owner was looking at, " Why why why why!" he shouted now pointing to the tree with one of his tenticles.

" Exactly..." Blade picks up Porqueno? and runs over to the tree, " Hey you up there!" He yells.

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra looked at who was yelling at her she jumped down out of the trees and took one step forward and asked

"What do you want I do not enjoy talking to other people so hurry up."

Terra looked at him like he was dangerous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back