• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon - Mastery Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    Absol charged foward at Mawile and went for a Slash. But Mawile jumped out of the way behind Absol. When Absol turned around, he was hit by Mawile's maw like a pound attack. The attack knocked Absol back but it got up right away. Two whirlwinds appeared at each side of Absol. It was gonna do Razor Wind. Mwile tried to prevent this so it charged foward and went for another pound. When Mawile was close enough, Absol lauched the Razor Wind, hitting Mawile right before she got there. She got knocked back far and got up slowly. Absol charged foward again and slashed Mawile sending her back. Absol started the whirlwinds again and launched them at Mawile, but Mawile was ready. She used her maw like a bat to his the scythe-like razor back at Absol hitting it hard. Mawile used Faint Attack to come up behind Absol. As Absol got up, Mawile charged up a Focus Punch.

(Who do ya think will win?)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    MariaJet said:
    Terra looked at who was yelling at her she jumped down out of the trees and took one step forward and asked

"What do you want I do not enjoy talking to other people so hurry up."

Terra looked at him like he was dangerous.
    " Don't look at me that way...." Blade says letting Porqueno? climb up to his shoulder, " So what's your story...?" He asks not caring of what she was, only wanting to know who she was...

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra looked mad but let it go.

"My name is Terra I live with my pokemon in the wild. I don't like people except my friend Randall. My parents got killed six years ago. That's all I'll tell you."

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    John decided to take a rest for some minutes with his pokemon, he then realises that there's a trainer whom his pokemon are fighting between themselves.

It seems like one of them is using charging Focus Punch but John cannot distinguish what pokemon they are, he decides to wake up Snorlax and tells it to move towards the place where the training is taking place. As snorlax starts moving the ground shakes and John thinks how this might trick other pokemon trainers to think it is an earthquake.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    Hearing that he was her only friend, Randall stood a little higher, as if more important than others. "What about you? She told you her story whats yours?" Randall spoke up.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    Name: Jerry
    Home Region: Hoenn
    Description: Average in height, and weight. Wears a red coat.
    Personality: Ignores others.
    Pok?mon: A Blaziken and a Flareon
    History: Jerry lived near a volcano, living happily with his Eevee. He put a fire stone on it later in life. His dad got sick (Later died.), so he gave Jerry his Blaziken.

Last edited:

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra gave Randall a surprised look.

"That is a good question. What is your story?"

Draik gave the boy a dark dark look.

Lightning laughed at Draik because of the look and then Draik pumeled him then walked away.

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
    Death Rogers said:
    I go up to the first Gym. I knock on the door to see if anyone there wanted to battle me.

I wait patiently for a response.

Ummm... No. You must go where everyone else is, and also, you must be approved first. Due to your EXTREMELY short post, and lack to follow rules, I am sorry, but I must disallow you from posting here.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    Kaneda Morspeed said:
    Ummm... No. You must go where everyone else is, and also, you must be approved first. Due to your EXTREMELY short post, and lack to follow rules, I am sorry, but I must disallow you from posting here.
    Sorry, I didn't know that, I'll just delete my last post.

Utter Disaster

Absol rules!
    Years
    (Time to see who wins!)

Right when Absol got up, Mawile went for the Focus Punch. But surprisingly, Absol ducked at the last second. This confused Mawile and Absol turned and slashed Mawile. Mawile was flung back where Ranson was.

Ranson: Ok, guys. I think that's enough. You both need some rest.
    He returned both of them to their pokeballs. How did Absol dodge? When Absol and Mawile tag-team, Mawile uses the same technique on other pokemon. It was an impressive fight.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    John notices the battle has come to an end, he agrees with Growlithe that they shold make some new friends and moves in the trainer's direction while screaming: "Hey, did you also come on the S.S.Mastery? I didn't see you there!", the trainer seems surprised but does not ignore John, they look at each other for a while and then the trainer prepares to say something...

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
    GM MODE

Just then, over the horizon, a large object flew by at frightening speeds, in a gray blur. By the time anyone was able to see anything about it in detail, it was gone, but it was seen by everyone, as a large grey blur.

Note ::This is a notice for all of you to start going towards Destina Town.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    As John awaits for the other trainer to respond he notices the object that passed above, his PokeGear told him that it came from Destina Town and he decides to get there as fast as possible to know what is going on. He calls all his pokemon back except Growlithe and just before they start running he advises the unknown trainer to do the same and tells him that introductions can be done later.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra hears the flapping of wings, but it's very faint. She looks up to see a gray blur soaring through the sky. So she decides to go after it for it seems familar to her in a way. Before she goes Terra says that they may not be able to talk later, but then again they might. Also she tells Randall to look up in the sky before it's gone and that she will talk to him later.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Hey, I will just go with you!" Randall shouted after her. He started to sprint towards her as the grey blur dissapeared from site. "So where to first?" Randall asked looking at his map. "Ahh, Destina Town. This is going ot be fun!" Randall grinned as he walked beside Terra. "So you excited about the gym battle?" Randall asked as Destina Town came into veiw.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra smiled back happy that her one and only friend wanted to come with her.

"Yeah I'm also really nervous what if I don't do good."

Draik grunted and kept walking.

Terra returned her pokemon and kept walking.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "The reason we are here is because we are the best. You will do fine, and if not trian and try agian. Thats all I can say." Randall spoke softly smiling at Terra. "Once we get there it would be smart to find out the information about hte gym before we battle it." Randall said playing with his pokeballs.

Fateful

Just Dance
    Years
    Terra smiled back at him.

Suddenly a burst of light came from one of her pokeballs and out came her Umbreon.

"How many times have I told you not to do that?" Terra said with a groan

{6,973 times so far.} Shadow said with sarcasam.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
    "Your Umbreons coat is amazing!" Randall said bending down and petting it. Jet black. Perfect, check mine out." Randall said releasing his Umbreon. "Jet black, just how its sopposed to be." Randall gleamed with pride.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back