• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pok?mon Mithril!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
Years
  • Before you use them, you might consider if they work (as in stepping on everyone only once), because when I walked it with my mouse, i don't think any of them worked.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    BACK! Thank God!

Budgie, yup that's okay, and i'll do the map myself.

Blazey_Boy: Yes, you do. Don't ask those questions here.

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
  • Xeno! Budgie_boy's map doesn't work!!!!! That is....if the same rules apply to it (u kno...the stepping on ice makes it crack thing)

Aarikku

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2015
    Hey. Sounds like an awesome Hack... mithril.

But I digress. I'd love to stick myself in a Pokemon game, but I'm not that good at hacking. So... could I possibly stick myself in yours?

My name is Aarikku, and I specialize in Dragons. As such, my Pokemon would really depend on the level.

If I'm in the Elite Four (I really don't have a preference), then my team would be (Levels don't matter much for me): Charizard, Flygon, Dragonite, Salamance and Kingdra, I suppose. Man... my team looks a lot like Lance's.

Anyway, if I don't get in the Elite Four, just reduce the levels and/or de-evolve some stuff (like I could have a Dragonair & Shelgon).

Well, if you're reading this sentence, then you've read my whole post. Thanks for doing so. If there's anything I can help with (I highly doubt it though; both my Pixel art and my hacking skills are almost nil) just PM (I think that's what it's called here...) me.

-Aarikku

Last edited:

Cyndaquil

'lo.
    Years
  • Ok, all spots are taken... Can I be one of the other trainers in fire gym (not leader)?

If so, I would like my party like:
    Cyndaquil(the highest lvl in the team), quilava, growlite/arcanine, ponyta/rapidash.

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Nah, most of the trainers are random.

Sorry.

Well guys, the bug is fixed, so i can continue again. But i will also work at the same time on my new hack, which is still secret.

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
  • geez people...read previos posts!!!! i'm not going to get angry this time...can't be bothered....*calms down* anyways! Nice to hear that bug is fixed!!!! Cos that means more Mithril!!!! :D:D:D

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Correct.

BTW, i might start Mithril again in a month or so, after i finished the Demo/beta of my new hack!

Years
  • cool can't wait Xeno I really need to get that sprite to you just I don't wanna mess it up by changing to jpg to attach it and imageshack have gone wierd

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
    Years
  • I'll take up a place as a Cooltrainer somewhere in the game, blerg.

Name: Cooltrainer Nelson
    PKMN: Sealeo, Vaporeon and Crawdaunt
    Before Battle Chat: My Water types will simply cause a high tide for your Pokemon!
    If Won: I knew my Pokemon would wipe you off the land!
    If Lost: I suppose my water Pokemon couldn't stand your tactics..

Xeno Scizor

Omegaration.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 1, 2009
    Mithril doesn't hava a site or Beta, if you were looking for that.

KUn Meisuta, read, all spaces are taken, trainer applications are closed.

Han-Wen

I'm just...me
    Years
  • Porygon!!! You're back!!!!!

Well...there's no demo yet either...but it's still worth digging through the thread - it's quite interesting actually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back