• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Red and Blue: PC edition.

Years
Pok?mon Black and White version

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a new rm2k3 game that i called:
Pok?mon Black and White version

It's a PC version of the gameboy games Red and Blue, except that it will feature 100 new Pok?mon and a new storyline. I don't have any pics now, but i will set some tomorrow.

Here are a couple of names I made:

No. 387 Redda < This is a Pok?mon you'll get at the start
Tiny Adder
Type: Grass/Poison
Ht : 50 Cm. Wt: 1,04 Kg.
Pok?dex entries:

Redda's colours change, depending on the habitat where
he lives in. his Pok?mon feeds on insects and the bulbs of plants. If Redda's mouth becomes red, this is a sign that te Pok?mon is going to attack. It uses it's sharp teeth to inject poison in his foes and prey.

No. 388 Reddadder
Adder
Type: Poison
Ht: 90 Cm Wt: 2,06 Kg.
Pok?dex entries:

Reddadder's sensor are often mistaken for eyes.
This Pok?mon can sense it's prey with it.
When it sees the prey, it struggles it, and eats it as it's meal.

No. 400 Dangeatle
Young Water Beetle
Type: Water/Bug
Ht: 12 cm. Wt: 0,50 Kg.
Pok?dex entries:

Dangeatle is one of the smallest of Water/Bug type Pok?mon.
Altough it's small size, it can be very dangerous for little water-Pok?mon, as it has strong teeth, that can hold tight his prey or even kill his prey.

No. 401 Warbeatron
Vicious Water Beetle
Type: Water/Bug
Ht: 35 cm. Wt: 2,07 Kg.
Pok?dex entries:

Warbeatron is known to be the "scare of the ponds". It has sharp teeth that even can hurt people. If it bites you, you can better go to a medical, because a poison gets in you and swells, leading to a sharp pain. It feeds on little fishes and attacks groups of Goldeen and Magikarp.

This were the Pok?mon I newly introduced to y'all.

Till the next one...

Sharpedo.

Last edited:
Back