• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Rocks America 2005

PrimeCupEevee

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Pokemon.com reported on Friday that Pok?mon Rocks America 2005 will have a total of five stops this year, all at indoor facilities.

Next Friday, there will be a minigame to get the dates. The Tuesday after will have a minigame for the states, and the Friday after that will have a minigame for the entire schedule and location. There's going to be exclusive Pok?mon Center stuff and "super secret video game giveaways". I'm speculating that the Mystic Ticket will be distributed here.

There will also now be live feed from the event just to tell you what you missed, since the closest one is at least 500 miles away...

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Yeah I agree. CHARMZ MUST KNOW OR HE WILL EAT YOUR SKULL! I'll just check pokemon.com...

PrimeCupEevee

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Honestly, I don't know. We have to wait until Friday the 29th for dates, Tuesday the 2nd for states of the locations, and Friday the 5th for the locations themselves. Just watch Pokemon.com for information on those days. I'll edit my first post with updated info at that time.

I do predict that there will not be a stop at Worlds in San Diego like there was last year, since they were already at Comic Con in San Diego two weeks ago.

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
    Years
  • It would be nice if one of the locations were near me. I like just north of Detroit MI. If they come to Detroit they will get many pokefans from across the border from Canada so maybe they will have one in Detroit. I can at least hope for now. Anyone live remotely close to me?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    o.o That is Awesome! ...omg I have to go T__T Some how, some way....

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • I wish they would stop being so lazy and just make Pokemon Centers in every state...and 2 or 3 in big states. 8D Nah, they'll never do that, I know that. :P

They did give away the Mystic Ticket in the Comic Con in San Diego a couple weeks ago...and even though I'm only 80 miles from San Diego...I didn't go because why would I just go 80 miles to get a Lugia on my game when it's just gonna come out on XD in a few months? :P Either that or I'm just lazy..one or the other. :P

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Gah...I never went to any of the events that took place at the Pokemon Center...and I live so close by...well the next one that comes back to New York I'm definitely going to...It'll be a long time but they can't ignore us here forever...

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • I'm probably going to the one in Massachusetts. It's not that far, since I'm in RI.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    DALLAS?! O__O My grandfather and mom took me to the one in Houston (in 2003) which was around a 5 hour drive from here, so I bet I can go to that one!! Dallas is only 2 hours away!!! *runs off to tell everyone*

By the way, if anyone ever has the chance to go to one of the conventions, it's definitely worth it!

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Here's the following locations for this year's Pokemon Rocks America - so if anyone is living in or around any of these cities let's hope you can attend and bring back pictures to the Pokemon Community. :D (I'd like to see them anyway)

San Jose, California (September 17, 2005)

-San Jose McEnery Convention Center

-https://www.sjcc.com/
    ---------------------------------
    Phoenix, Arizona (October 1, 2005)

-Phoenix Civic Plaza Convention Center

-https://www.ci.phoenix.az.us/CIVPLAZA/plazaidx.html
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Dallas, Texas (October 8, 2005)

-Dallas Market Center

-https://www.dallasmarketcenter.com
    ------------------------------------
    Chicago, Illinois (October 15, 2005)

-Navy Pier

-https://www.navypier.com/
    -----------------------------------------
    Boston, Massachusetts (October 22, 2005)

-Bayside Expo and Executive Conference Center

-https://www.baysideexpo.com/

Last edited:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'll be going to the San Jose one. =D *will take pictures and stuff*

Its almost here. =o

Back