• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Sky

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
Years
  • psban.PNG

Yes! This time PS is back! And for good! I have switched from Kyle's server over to Elixant! ^^

We now have a new layout and even a new domain! > http://www.pkmnsky.com

Yes, I know I am lacking on content >.>;; But I am working on it, and I have been working on some of PS's Unique Features!

PS Radio - We got quite a bit of attention over this small radio station, I was getting emails to request it open 24/7 instead of just 7AM - 9PM, well I have made that a reality! ^^ I have been given a server to stream PS Radio off of, and it will be up Most of the day (they do need to reboot the server every once in a while). PS Radio has it's Re-Re Debut This Friday! (Jan. 13th)

Pepum RPG - Yes, I know I never finished it, but I have teamed up with the owner of Pichu's World To work on it! ^^;; (No Link as the RPG is basically a forum)

Those are the two main things I have been working on ^^; More will come though, I promise =D

Btw, The Saybox is gone, it was just spammed up waaay too badly by n00bs and old staff members >.>;; I may bring it back but it won't be any time soon...

So any Questions, Comments Or Concerns?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Looks good overall.

The black font is hard to read...

The quicklinks don't work... :p

The hover link color = @___@~!!!!

...and you aren't affied with any of my sites :O! Hehe

saul

Years
  • lol, I'll affy with you ^^;; and as for the quick links... me forgot to code that part xD I'm not fond of the link hover color either, so I'll change it.

Any more comments?

Last edited:

saul

Years
  • Yay! ^^ I was beginning to think the thread was dead already XD

Thanks, I did quite a bit of work on the layout ^^ and it's something different from the regular light blue but it's still protains to the name ^^

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    Nice to see you back. You were one of my affiliates back then. I'll put you back up once I'll reorganised everything.

Strider

Not Pwnd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2006
    coolmaster said:
    -_- That link doesn't even go to any Pokemon site...

Not anymore. I remembered it went down about a year ago, that's why I was wondering if this is the same Pokemon Sky as the one in the past.

saul

Years
  • Trikip said:
    Nice start, but erm, saul, since when am I a news updater?

I think that was VERY long time ago... i do recall you posting like twice XD but I'm not doing staffies anymore >.>;; I'll have to edit that page soon, well.. we shot up from 20 hits a day, to 50, now we're at 80! ^^ Doing pretty good for coming back from a hiatus!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • saul, I have always liked your layouts ALOT! Very nice to look at but I have to agree with all of Gregs comment about the a hover link color.

Years
  • the small text in the images looks bad, Home | Forum | RPG links dont work, hover color is disgusting, the content area is harder to read than it should be. I have to slightly strain my eyes to read everything and I have 20/10 vision.

saul

Years
  • I keep forgetting to change the hover color >.> so bear with me on that >.>;; I stated before that the quick links on the top is not working at the moment.
    The content... I tried lightercolors and I didn't like them... they stood out TOO much >.>;; and black seemed best choice. And as for the small text on the images?.... What are you talking about? O.o

Back