• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon: Spark Yellow

Do you thinks this game will catch on

• Yes!

Votes: 115 76.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 15.3%
  • Just quit the project!!!

Votes: 12 8.0%

• Total voters

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Just uploading demo v0.1. it goes as far as the gary battle. the battle is not completely finished but, I will get to that! I have one more thing. Go up to the heroes downstarirs TV for a suprise!!!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    A surprise huh? I wonder what that is. XD

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Download didn't work! Dad says we can upload it in a month when we get broadband. As an apology I will get as far as I can and then send it! sorry!

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Yeah, its a real shame. But i am working on a CBS which wll (hopefully) be finished by the time broadband comes. its really hard programming!

I have one question. When you have pictures to display choices (pic of yes press down key pic of no) how do you make it so you press the choice key (enter) help is really needed!!!

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Ah, I can help here:
    Go to Page 3 of the event commands and click on the command "Key Input Processing"
    Now, choose a varaible to store the key code in. Keep the "Wait until pressed" box ticked, and untick all the other boxes apart from decision key, there simple! ;)

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    errrmmm. I have got that far but I need to make it so you can select. it just doesn't work!!
    Also, I don't meen to be pushing my luck but does anyone have any help on a CBS

In FR/LG/R/B/Y the enemy in the unknown Dungeon was Mewtwo. I have decided to change that and make it more complexed. Click on the running Pikachu to see who it is!Pok?mon: Spark Yellow

Last edited:

Waudby

I like the idea of havin darkl raquaza for the pokemon it shud work well!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Cool!!!!

So where will mewtwo be?

Wait where will the other legendaries be....(ho-oh, suicune, lugia, groundon, kyogre ETC. if your gonna have them )

good luck!!

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Sorry to doule post but instead of a DBS I am working on a CBS. A demo of this will be out by the ned of the month. I have about 25% finished. Don't expect it to get finished before friday! (My Birthday!!!)

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    its a pity that it died it looked really good....i ecently gave up on my game it sucks.....but good luck on the new game i see your startin......i cant wait to see screens of Pokemon : The lost files....

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
    Yaeh i have decided to quit it but my next game is already in the preliminary process. If you want a reason for me top quit it would be that it would take to long to complete and I would probably quit it somewhere near saffron anyway. but check back in a few weeks in the Game Dev formus for the beggining screenshots of Pok?mon: The Lost Files. I'll let you into something: You can choose which of the R/S/E/FR/LG/G/S/C Characters you want to play as!
    Edit: I have made a The Lost Files! 800x600 desktop Wallpaper! It will probably be the title screen as well, PM me for this But it is the first taster of the game!! If someone could revamp some G/S/C sprites for me. Just the trainer and back sprites that would be useful!

Last edited:
    Back