• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside -Reloaded-

Years
    well, i'm stuck in level 5 on the ho-oh battle... i just CAN'T beat this flying rooster...
    edit>
    Tig, just kill teh Scisor :D

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    I have a problem. After I beat the blastiose in New Bark Town, the game instantly shuts down and my computer doesn't tell me why. Can anyone tell me why this happens/what I can do to fix it?

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    You were playing it fullscreen, right? If you play it in windowed mode it will give you the error. You're missing the sound file Explosion or something like that, just like me :)

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    i've resolved my file issues (just copy the standard RM2K rtp sound and charset folders into the game and it will work beautifully), but I'm having a problem.

I can't beat scizor!! Can anyone offer me some tips? The instructions were vague... in this new version, will you update that? Some of us have never played Zelda.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    rebellee1187 said:
    i've resolved my file issues (just copy the standard RM2K rtp sound and charset folders into the game and it will work beautifully), but I'm having a problem.

I can't beat scizor!! Can anyone offer me some tips? The instructions were vague... in this new version, will you update that? Some of us have never played Zelda.
    Don't go after him, let him come after you. If you head towards him, you'll more than likely be killed in seconds(thats what happens to me at least)

Just stay in one spot... and just... keep pressing the attack button xD

Don't let yourself be attacked from above either.(that also means don't attack him if he's above you xD)

So my advice:

Above- run
    Other Directions- stand in one spot and keep attacking(in Scizor's direction)

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
    Good to see your all enjoying the game.

As for the scizors boss, take brittany's advice. It's basicly button bashing :)
    It's possible to kill it in less then 30 seconds, simply let it come at you in an horizontal path. Keep ramming the button and when it zaps away it'll apear in 1 of the 4 fixed locations, 3 being fixed on the map and the last one if right next to you. So stay allert it could come out of nowhere and kill you in a few hits.

Brittany and all other people who completed the game, could you all share your opinion on the ending (wich includes the scene after the credits).
    These opinion will help me with perfecting the storyline... for PTEI3.

Onside note, after having a debate about pokemon 3D on a gaming community (caliburgames.com). Many had wished that the pokemon games had allot more freedom and the possibility to use the pokemon's abilities for various things. For example, become firefighter and fight fires with your water pokemon. Or become the criminal and start the fire using your pokemon. Participate in races with pokemon. Explore ancient ruines and discover rare pokemon articfacts. Become a scientist and recreate a rare pokemon or even become a pokemon and start a havoc on the world. And allot more options.
    I decided to actually make this game, using the rm2k again since it'll be a side project using the real pokemon advance gfx. I expect this to be done in about a year, mainly because it's NOT my main project right now and because it'll need some time to create.

Not title yet, No world decided yet.
    Ideas and comments on this new pokemon project of mine are welcome.

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
    Sounds good, but it sounds like lots to be done for a "side project." A game like that would have to be very open-ended, and even professional developers have problems accomplishing this, lol :)

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
    Professional developers aren't doing it for fun, they lack the inspiration and encouragment to complete such a project. It might be very open-ended there ofcourse will be limits to the freedom, it's just a game after all. But I will let the player do some cool stuff.

Back