• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside -Reloaded-

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
  • Pok?mon, The Evil Inside 2 RELEASED!

Thread nummer 3 :surprised

it's about the Rm2k game series "Pok?mon, The Evil Inside"
    and ABS based rm2k game taking place in a pok?mon world where the pok?mon have turned evil and are trying to take over the world.

Luckally a Hero (yours truelly :P) takes a stand and goes on an adventure to save the human race from destruction.

Suggestions / Idea's / Requestes are all welcome, for either the Almost finished PTEI2 or the next upcoming project PTEI3.

more info and screens can be found on this website:
    www.ptei.tk

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I guess this is the third thread. Anyway, I'm really interested in this and
    thought PTE1 was fun. Looking forward to this, good luck!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It's a good game hope it keeps going. Lets not have another incident shall we?

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Let's hope not. Anyway, the other topic was just a matter of likes and dislikes
    in my opinion. Hope that the other topics didn't give you a bad impression of the PC.
    They're not bad members.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    blue said:
    It's a good game hope it keeps going. Lets not have another incident shall we?
    right you are blue :P

I look forward to more updates, are you going to be able to post screens here too?

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • If The Admins/Mods will allow it, I will post screens.

And on topic of PTEI3... I'll be using very large character GFX, but I don't have enough animated pokemon sprites to match. So if any of you have animated pokemon sprites from the sizes 64x64 to 128x128 pixels. (can be any of the 351 pokemon.)

Years
  • Well you can get the sprites from pokefor.tk (shiny and normal), just click on media and then on sprites.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • Post as many screens as you want. The source of the problem has been banned and everything has been sorted, I think.

Guys, I'm sorry I wasn't around when the flaming started in that thread.

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Post as many screens as you want. The source of the problem has been banned and everything has been sorted, I think.

That's ok, so your back now?

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    DarkMage31 said:
    Post as many screens as you want. The source of the problem has been banned and everything has been sorted, I think.

YAY SCREENS

DarkMage31 said:

dont worry about it DM it wasn't your fault

Mazza The Gnome

Pokemon Burner
    Years
  • So, colt, if i make a CGI movie for PTEI3 (nath7, i know you're in charge of the flash, but this may be in 3d), would you be interested in it?
    If you told me (when i get the prog) yes, i can.so, there you go, thats my offer. c ya round.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
    Years
  • Thanks for the resource site Avatar they are very usefull indeed. And since I am allowed to post screens here is one of the latest:

scrn_introbss_01.gif

scrn_introbss_02.gif

scrn_introbss_03.gif

scrn_introbss_04.gif

these are all from a cutscene just before a streetfighter style bossfight I made the sprites from my avatar for (moves and poses based on the character Rock Lee from the Anime Naruto.) I can asure you these cutscenes aren't like you have ever seen before in rm2k. I hardly doubt any 2D game has these type of scenes.

Still gotta thank you Darkmage and all of you for sticking up for me during the other topics. My opinion on Pokecommunity isn't damaged, it's just a few members disagreeing with the game.

Mazza if you can make a CGI movie that would be really cool. SO i'd go up on your offer.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I like your screens! What's the blurred character though?

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    How many levels are there going to be so that I can kinda count down and grab it right when it comes out. This is one of my favorite pokemon games.

Years
  • Can we get a preview of some of your cutscenes please colt? I gotta see these "never seen before in rm2k" scenes..
    Ya got me all excited now :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2006
    meh i dont see wy some people think guns are cool.....i personally think that this is a pretty imature game...but whatever if you guys think guns and kiling are cool then i guess you should enjoy yourself with this...well i wanna call it a game but games are usually i duno...creative??? anyways have fun shooting stuff

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • evee said:
    meh i dont see wy some people think guns are cool.....i personally think that this is a pretty imature game...but whatever if you guys think guns and kiling are cool then i guess you should enjoy yourself with this...well i wanna call it a game but games are usually i duno...creative??? anyways have fun shooting stuff
    Don't try to get this flamed up again. This game isn't just about killing Pokemon(although that is a really fun part of it). It has a pretty deep storyline and great gameplay. If you don't have anything good to say about it, then don't talk about it at all.

Back