• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside Revisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
Alright, I came to the site just now finding about a few extra pages to the topic on my game. I don't want to start the flame war again but I never got a change to reply to some of the Serious Posts (yes, there seems to have been a few normal posts there.)

Posted by "Firemaster":
oh wahh wahh...

I like pokemon and i find this HILARIOUS...
Its just fun ppl...
And i cant wait to splat clefairy... that fat bastard
Such a thing is available in the Game, the ending boss of level 4 (wich by the way is Available in the Demo.)

Posted by "Mazza the Gnome":
I love this game, Thanks Colt, but if you pokefreaks(no offense meant, but you are) think its bad, you should see what a mate made with a 3d cgi program(ok maybe you shouldn't). Pokemon are running in hordes across the plains, and two ninjas jump in the stampede, and massacre them!
It took him about a year to complete, and it rocks.
he never put it opn the net, and i have lost contact with him.
but if he ever puts it up and tells me somehow WATCH IT YOU POKESCUM LOVERS!!!
No problem my pleasure. One thing... Could it be possible for me to see that movie. :D

Posted by "Krazy Meerkat":
Hey everyone, leave colt alone. I have played his games and although they are a bit gory, they have warnings and if you don't like his game then don't post here. Colt is a very skilled programmer and he deserves recognition, not insults.
If you actually sit down and play his new game then you will realise that he has quite a storyline, and good graphics (some which he has made himself).
If all you can do is flame then you don't deserve to post in this section, there is ways to resolve conflict without flaming people!

Anyway this IS an rm2k(3?) game and it is about Pokemon so he has every right to post it here.

Posted by "Krazy Meerkat":
I'm going to sleep now, no flaming! flaming is bad!
bad bad bad!

colt, when you get back, I really like your new game and I'm gonna stay tuned
Thank you, if you enjoyed the GFX and Gameplay of the Demo, the complete will blow you away. Everything is redone and improved even all GFX.

oh and I don't want to brag, but all non-pokemon sprites are My own the special Cutscene GFX aswell. They are pretty hard, I gotta give Bmage the credit for the Menu GFX.

To Gardevoir352:
The games are not intended to Insult anyone, I express my opinion on the pokemon series this way. Pok?mon GB games are good and have also proved allot of resources to the game. Pok?mon Fans are warned NOT to play this game since it involves... Well... Blasting Pok?mon away with modernday heavy weaponary.
----------------------------------

I was curious at the responses that My Game would get in a pokemon community, gather opinions and suggestions (ofcourse advertise the game :D)
altough It apeared that the game isn't wanted into the Pokemon Community.

People who are still intrested. Progress on the game is kept on www.ptei.tk

-Admins feel free to close, to prevent future flame wars.-

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
There's no reason to close this thread unless people start making a ruckus. I'm on vacation, so I just got back online (not back home though, temp internet connection) to see a giant flame war. It's like, as soon as I leave, ppl start breaking rules. Thanks to Arcanine for closing that thread.

Anyway, I consider the RM2K forum a subset of Pokecommunity, not actually part of it, per se. Games here don't have to be Pokemon, so there's no reason why this should be closed.

Listen and here me people. I'm in charge here, and my word is final. This thread stays. If any of you have a problem with the content of this game, you do not need to play it. If people want to kill pokemon, so be it. Don't make it your problem. There's an explicit warning before the game, warning against hardcore pokemon fans and people sensitive to violence/gore. There is no reason to flame, even if you think this content shouldn't appear on a Pokemon community.

If anyone of higher rank dissagrees, so be it.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
i lik violence but anyways since it's "the boss of this sections" opinion then fine but if i get onther pm lik i did it won't be pretty.

Mazza The Gnome

Pokemon Burner
Years
Stop your whining!

Gardevoir, you are obsessed with these topics. It's time to go and play somewhere else.Move along.
Oh... and its obviously about pokescum, the game ptei, so why the **** u complaining???
:dead: All pokescum will die in PTEI2!!!!!!!
sorry colt, but i have lost contact with that frriend for ages. *sob*
But i am trying to find a cgi kit for my comp, so maybe one day i will make one like it... :'(

Last edited:
Years
Don't start the flaming again will you?
That is why the other topic was locked, i'd hate to see the new one being locked due to flaming :\

Years
Mazza The Gnome said:
Gardevoir, you are obsessed with these topics. It's time to go and play somewhere else.Move along.
Oh... and its obviously about pokescum, the game ptei, so why the **** u complaining???
But i am trying to find a cgi kit for my comp, so maybe one day i will make one like it... :'(
You don't learn very quickly do you?

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Mazza The Gnome said:
Don't even start.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
O.O no.... people are starting again!? soon, he's gonna come back and start flaming some more, i think.

back to the game. i was playing it yesterday, and it's really cool and fun!but the thing is, in some parts of the game, one touch and you're dead. you should have the HP bar for the whole game.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
thats PTEI1, PTEI2 has an HP bar wich gives Colt 24 HP points at all time (some situations will have an Instand kill possibilities... such as the Motorcycle Chase in PTEI2).

But for the most of the Game you have HP wich and be healed with Rations (yep ripped from MGS :D). Depending on the strenght of the pokemons your facing you Helath will decrease when Hit with atleast 1 point or more. Bosses have special attacks wich can do instant kills or Half your HP.

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 11, 2005
Listen Gard,

If you aren't gonna post anything constructive on the topic of the PTEI series but insult us, you can take your buisness elsware. Then, please insult some one else, cause we have no time for babies. Gard, do not make your next post about what I am saying here, talk about the game and thats it. No more of this bickerying.

Anyways, my name is black_mage#1, and i'm Colt's sidekick for this project. I do many things for Colt. All custom menus are done by me, as well as removing glitches, or errors in the game. I also have much to do with the map design. The first level in PTEI1 used to be a long dirt path, drawn very poorly. I redo 90% of the maps for colt, cause i'm great at map design. As for the coding, I fix up and lag problems, and things of that sort. Some times I might even have to recode the entire event.

Colt and I together are the dream team, together we make magic happen. We'll prove this with PTEI2 complete.

:D

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
To bad shut your mouth and welshwonder which is u i don't watch power puff girls unlike u. i shoot ppl in gta now don't post tlkin bac to me cuz i don't have time for this so just tlk about your game.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
guys cmon be nice.....(never gonna happen)

You guys are doing a great job on this game, I didnt know you did all that stuff Dark mage you must be very handy :P , I deff like the HP bar better cause the one hit thing made me angry in the first one, i died a lot getting used to it :P,keep up the good work, and jw how far would you say you are in PTEI2

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 11, 2005
We are currently still in the building process, Colt is working on Level 8-9, I am working on the custom menus and minigames.

:D

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
To bad shut your mouth and welshwonder which is u i don't watch power puff girls unlike u. i shoot ppl in gta now don't post tlkin bac to me cuz i don't have time for this so just tlk about your game.
You are seriously getting on my nerves. This is unprovoked insulting and flaming, and to be quite honest, you are the source of all of this. Stop now, I'm running out of patience.

shining_light

Dolphins. ^^. School. ;-;
Years
Gardeviour352 said:
black mage#1 said:
Listen Gard,

If you aren't gonna post anything constructive on the topic of the PTEI series but insult us, you can take your buisness elsware. Then, please insult some one else, cause we have no time for babies. Gard, do not make your next post about what I am saying here, talk about the game and thats it. No more of this bickerying.

Anyways, my name is black_mage#1, and i'm Colt's sidekick for this project. I do many things for Colt. All custom menus are done by me, as well as removing glitches, or errors in the game. I also have much to do with the map design. The first level in PTEI1 used to be a long dirt path, drawn very poorly. I redo 90% of the maps for colt, cause i'm great at map design. As for the coding, I fix up and lag problems, and things of that sort. Some times I might even have to recode the entire event.

Colt and I together are the dream team, together we make magic happen. We'll prove this with PTEI2 complete.
Listen, Gardeviour, BM#1 is actually trying to be nice to you, and waht do you do? you TRY to get this thread closed. If you don't like it, don't visit the thread, or the RM2K forum for that matter. Just pipe down, okay? ^^;;

Nice game, Colt/BM#1. I would play it, but I need to get DSL first =/
Edit: BM#1, DM31, and i posted at the same time oO

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Colt said:
thats PTEI1, PTEI2 has an HP bar wich gives Colt 24 HP points at all time (some situations will have an Instand kill possibilities... such as the Motorcycle Chase in PTEI2).

But for the most of the Game you have HP wich and be healed with Rations (yep ripped from MGS :D). Depending on the strenght of the pokemons your facing you Helath will decrease when Hit with atleast 1 point or more. Bosses have special attacks wich can do instant kills or Half your HP.

you even have the little scream when you die XD

no flaming. dont flame or this will be closed also

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 11, 2005
shining_light said:
Listen, Gardeviour, BM#1 is actually trying to be nice to you, and waht do you do? you TRY to get this thread closed. If you don't like it, don't visit the thread, or the RM2K forum for that matter. Just pipe down, okay? ^^;;

Nice game, Colt/BM#1. I would play it, but I need to get DSL first =/
Edit: BM#1, DM31, and i posted at the same time oO

Your absouluty right, and thanks for your comments! We appriciate them!
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back