• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon, The Evil Inside Revisted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
We're still working on the game itself... I make the levels with the Systems and such (but my mapping quillity's are poor so Bmage fixes them up for me.) Right now we're at the finishis stages of the game... Im still fixing up the final Story Levels for the Game and Bmage is working on fixing up the older levels I made and making the menu's.
-But! bossfights are off-limits even for Bmage, those are my works of art :D-

Sorry about that Shining Light, I just like quilitty music in the game so they contain several compressed wav files.

The scream when Colt dies is actually Solid Snake's voice when he dies in MGS. only played at 120% speed :D

Gardeviour, for starters Bmage isn't welshwonder. And secondly there is allot of effort put in this game by both myself and Bmage we have been working on this project for about 1 year already (3 years in total for the PTEI series).

I posted this here to get opinions from Pokemon fans, wich from the reviews I received on Rm2k related sites apear to like the game.

Mazza The Gnome

Pokemon Burner
Years
Does anyone know a CGI program i could use to make the movie?
Colt could have it for PTEI3, if ya want, with alterations(although it may be some time..)I haven't found a prog yet...(freeware, cos i don't want to buy it)
cheers, and sorry about the earlier post, just angry.

Years
Well some Pokemon fans are really immature (no offense) as you can see.

I'm looking forward to playing PTEI2 when the full version comes out, :)

.Socks

free yourself
Years
This is very untollerable!!!!!!
MAY I REMIND YOU-THIS IS A POKEMON WEBSITE!!!!!
You are being dumb by posting this.
THIS SHOULD BE LOCKED!!!!!

Colt

L33+ c0|\/|m4Nd0
Years
It is a RPGMaker 2000 game... about pok?mon (sorta)... in a rm2k forum on a pok?mon community. I don't see to much of a problem.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
well throw your parade. and to the mod and everyone else when i posted 2 posts ago i waz not rude he called me a baby so i post bac. Anyways have a great time killing pokemon since now no one will stop u.

black_mage#1

I kill ur little friends
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 11, 2005
What did I tell you Gard... If you have nothing to say about the game, that is helpful for us, then don't post in this thread. And take your other pals outta here too.

My M16 is getting anxious. XD

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
shoot me. i really don't care throw your party and dance with your guns. I'm gone so just tlk about your game u won so get on with your life and stop postin about me.

Mazza The Gnome

Pokemon Burner
Years
Hey, gard, make a charset of yourself 4 PTEI2 so we can shoot you.
Really, there is no point.Some of the admins told ya to knock it off.Please?
I love this game, so do the creators, and pretty much everyone thats played it.
(Colt, any chance of getting a Gnome a staff position???)
You wait till i get my CGI kit. Then stabby fun. Maybe make a C++ game too...

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
o sadly i would but i don't know how. stop posting about me get on wit your life don't tlk or anythin about me keep your traps shut. i told u i'm leaving so y don't u tlk about your game!

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
yeah strange people,

anyways, your game is cool, I liked the demo. Looking forward to more updates.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2004
cmon people i leave for a bit and theres more arguments, theres a simple solution, unless you have a good opinion dont post here got it!, everything was nice in the rm2k section till people started flaming from this guys game(which is awesome), so please be nice you guys the argument is not needed just nice/helpful comments :D
-edited cause i spelled nice wrong :P

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
Years
Lt. Surge said:
yeah strange people,

anyways, your game is cool, I liked the demo. Looking forward to more updates.
if u r tlkin about me read my other post. i'm not starting anythin just stop tlkin about me. espacially the lil gnome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back