• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke-Fallout

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2011
    PART 1:BEGINNING OF THE HORROR
    If your'e just an stupid cubone,who sleeps under the ground like a mole,and you sleeped under the ground when the RF(Rage ****er) atomic bombs falled,and you turn awake,go outside and be half dead,half mutated,then you really can feel anger. Because you dont have that skull mask now,and your'e face looks like a face of Raiden,taking a Fatality from Scorpion. So you feel anger you say,but no,that stupid Cubone just feels happy,he can watch free movies,steal games,and do what he wants to,without the conseqences,but you must know,the consequences will come,soon or later. So if you just watch a movie,and the door goes open,you see a mass of Ghoul-Mutated-Zombie-Freaks Pokemon coming your'e way,you know that the cosequences came. But it's not all,when you run screaming,you notice that some Undead-Mutant-Nerds have "Alived" the computers and other bad ass machines,to kill everyone. So you think this will not go spookier. No. Your'e wrong. This is just the beginning of the horror. You pick a pipe up,and begin fighting,but soon a Ghoul Pokemon bite your arm off,and you lie down on the ground. Then,you wake up in a "Survival Town".
    You think your'e safe. But ya not. Just get your ass out of here,with that machine arm.
    But no,the Cubone just stayed,and he stayed for a week. Now you know hes stupid.

TO BE CONTINUED

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    *sigh* People just don't look before posting these days...

Congrats on writing probably one of the worse, let alone confusing, fan fictions I have ever read. Actually scratch that; you can't call this thing fan fiction in the first place. First of all, your grammar and spelling is just... atrocious, for the lack of a better word (although that word fits quite nicely). I'd correct it for you, but I'm sure you could do that with a simple ABC check on MS Word. Secondly, as I stated before, your "story" makes no sense WHAT SO EVER. The only thing I got from that was Cubone and zombies. Third, this is just a badly structured paragraph. Even prologues (which this obviously is not, seeing as you named that little piece Part 1) aren't this short. Now people may say "quality over quantity," but when you've got next to nothing to show for either, well then now you've got a problem. I can go on, but I'll let Asty wreak her heavenly justice upon this poor thread.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 13, 2024
    Erm...as much as I hate to do this.

What is this
    I don't even

Closed for wut.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back