• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKE-KINGDOM OF DOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkman

master of masters
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    trade

okay its a deal wats ur fc again

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    im on ill invite yuo ok c you ther

enjoy man happy trading with you check out my thread pkmans great shop of pokemon
    if you cant fined it go to my profile press on all threads started by pkman

Last edited:

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • im on ill invite yuo ok c you ther

enjoy man happy trading with you check out my thread pkmans great shop of pokemon
    if you cant fined it go to my profile press on all threads started by pkman

Thanks for the trade.
    Okay, I'll do that when I get the chance.

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    kk thx for zangoose i have been lookin for 1 sice ever
    thx a lot

nofudgeplz

Teh Lolcat Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    a male shiny riolu for the jap shiny lugia. i think i may b also to trade a shiny totdile (male, both lvl 1)

pm me if your interested (schala)

Lahtiirah

Breeder
    Years
  • my MYSTRY Mew for your shiny Regigigas?

And would it be possible to get my Mew cloned? I can offer you any of the Berries or TM's you're looking for.

blueblur155

Proud American Citizen
    Years
  • How about your:
    distant land raikou
    distant land suicune
    distant land lugia
    distant land moltres
    Are they UT?

no, at least not the first three, (i need to check moltres,) raikou is only leveled up to 45, suicune's at 72, and lugia's at 66(sry, wasnt thinkig i was going to trade em when i brought them over from colloseum/ xd

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2013
    Razor claw?

Schala_25 I need a Razor Claw, offering a Odd Keystone (no one in my local area plays Pokemon so it's useless and someone kindly gave me a Spiritomb.) I would attach the Odd Keystone to a starly and just send it over, doesn't matter what pokemon the razor claw is attached to.

PM me if you can help. I have MSN and live in the UK timezone. I don't have the national dex so just send me a starly or something from sinnoh with the item attached.

Schala_25

Denizen of the Darkness
    Years
  • my MYSTRY Mew for your shiny Regigigas?

And would it be possible to get my Mew cloned? I can offer you any of the Berries or TM's you're looking for.

Okay. I'd be happy to clone it as well. Just attach any one of the TMs/berries I'm looking for to it, and I'll trade you back a copy (or however many copies you would want).

no, at least not the first three, (i need to check moltres,) raikou is only leveled up to 45, suicune's at 72, and lugia's at 66(sry, wasnt thinkig i was going to trade em when i brought them over from colloseum/ xd

Well, check on the Moltres and get back to me. (Could you also check on your distant land Articuno? I already have a T'd distant land Lugia, so I'd probably be more interested in that.)

my PKTOPIA Magmortar isnt UT....

sorry about the delayed

No thanks then. I already have a T'd one, its just not on the list yet.

What do you want for your Vulpix. I can trade you any sinnoh starter anroith larvitar ralts combee or eevee castform leafeon or glaceon

Which Vulpix? I have more than one I'm offering (the shiny one, or bred ones?).

hey

my Shiny regiice lv 40 UT for your Shiny Uxie UT?

Sure. I accept the trade.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back